Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan (1849 Views)

Free Browsing Cheats For Mtn ��, Airtel ��, Glo, Ntel 9mobile And Ng-smile. / Airtel Free Browsing Cheat / Join Storyler Africa Best Music Network For Artists And Listeners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg network gurus
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2017
How much u go pay?
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2017
cummando:
How much u go pay?
baba you like money..serous you fit help me .

1 Like

Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 11:30am On Dec 23, 2017
cryPlease nairaland come to my rescue na. Please who can help me regain my twitter account @udahchinedu please am begging.. cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Teedawg: 3:45am On Dec 24, 2017
Do you have the email account you used to open it ?
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
It was changed by a user or hacker which made my account to be compromised..
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 1:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Teedawg:
Do you have the email account you used to open it ?
it was changed by a hacker,if not I would have solve the problem and have contacted Twitter support numerous time through file ticket instead they just give me an automated response that my account has been compromised by a user without them resolving it
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Teedawg: 10:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
CHINEDUUDAH:
it was changed by a hacker,if not I would have solve the problem and have contacted Twitter support numerous time through file ticket instead they just give me an automated response that my account has been compromised by a user without them resolving it
what was the email address and password PM me
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Teedawg: 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Also did you have a recovery email or phone number you might be lucky if he hasn't changed it which I'm sure he has
Also what is the Twitter handle
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 7:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Teedawg:
Also did you have a recovery email or phone number you might be lucky if he hasn't changed it which I'm sure he has
Also what is the Twitter handle
the email is Chineduudah@gmail.com and password is PlayStation.... Twitter handle @udahchinedu.thank you .
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Teedawg: 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
CHINEDUUDAH:
the email is Chineduudah@gmail.com and password is ... Twitter handle @udahchinedu.thank you .
reply my email asap
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 8:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Teedawg:
reply my email asap
I have replied your email..
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by Teedawg: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2017
CHINEDUUDAH:
I have replied your email..
check your email
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 9:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Teedawg:
check your email
have checked and reply but why is the code been delayed on my number because have tried this before but when I use another phone number I receive the code immediately why is it been delayed... A times i may not receive any code.
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
So no hackers for nairaland fit help me regain my Twitter account.....
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by emperorizzy(m): 8:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Give me the details of what the person did and any info connected to your twitter account
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
emperorizzy:
Give me the details of what the person did and any info connected to your twitter account
I think the person just hacked my Twitter account and changed my number and email attached to my account and made Twitter to suspend my account and am finding it difficult regaining my account @udahchinedu which I lasted login on October 30,2017..please can you help me regain my account @udahchinedu and my password is PlayStation
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by emperorizzy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHINEDUUDAH:
I think the person just hacked my Twitter account and changed my number and email attached to my account and made Twitter to suspend my account and am finding it difficult regaining my account @udahchinedu which I lasted login on October 30,2017..please can you help me regain my account @udahchinedu and my password is PlayStation
Your phone number and email address?
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 9:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
emperorizzy:

Your phone number and email address?
this was the e-mail and phone number I used to register chineduudah@gmail.com and 08062076967. But the hacker changed it which is making it hard for me to get it back that is why I need someone who can hack, because that is the only solution... But If you can help me I swear i will forever be grateful to you because I have contacts I don't want to lose..
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2017
Am still very disappointed oo,so no good hacker fit help regain my hacked or compromised Twitter account @udahchinedu on nairaland,,chain this is unbelievable as nairaland take big reach, i am very sad and disappointed ooooooo...hackerssssss
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by itsmolep(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2017
CHINEDUUDAH:
Am still very disappointed oo,so no good hacker fit help regain my hacked or compromised Twitter account @udahchinedu on nairaland,,chain this is unbelievable as nairaland take big reach, i am very sad and disappointed ooooooo...hackerssssss
One thing about hackers is that you'll never see any real hacker on this thread replying to your post. I'm really sorry for your acct
Re: Best network for browsing and cheap subscription plan by CHINEDUUDAH(m): 8:08am On Dec 29, 2017
itsmolep:
One thing about hackers is that you'll never see any real hacker on this thread replying to your post. I'm really sorry for your acct
thanks but still cannot believe that no hacker on nairaland can help me regain or recover my twitter account @udahchinedu...

(1) (Reply)

The Ideal Salary Of A Programmer In Nigeria / Let’s Talk Data Science, Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data And AI / My Embedded Electronics Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.