Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother (18424 Views)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by pword: 6:45am On Dec 23, 2017
lalasticlala you re invited

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by biacan(f): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2017
The lady try sha......
but why is the guy looking at her that way......? can't he focus.....?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by tstx(m): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Cute.... But how dkes this affect the Economy of Nigeria
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Amarabae(f): 6:52am On Dec 23, 2017
They look somehow .
The lady try but the guy is bad in posture for photoshoot

6 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by pword: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
The lady try sha......
na great catch naw

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by whonamehelp(m): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
wetin that dude resemble abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by izaray(f): 6:53am On Dec 23, 2017
They are cute like dat. Congrats!

5 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2017
Is that a Gucci dress or a Cucci dress grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by biacan(f): 6:56am On Dec 23, 2017
pword:

na great catch naw
He don't deserve that lady
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by amunkita(m): 6:58am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

As if u would see better...

2 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by pword: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2017
Dreamwaker:
Is that a Gucci dress or a Cucci dress grin

Lol! Fashionister na u sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by purem(m): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:

Dis cud b us o undecided
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by pword: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
Hope you re not jealous?

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by biacan(f): 7:02am On Dec 23, 2017
amunkita:

As if u would see better...
Dede hapo maka
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
They really tried. Wishing them a blissful marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Adukey(f): 7:04am On Dec 23, 2017
Simply beautiful, God bless their union and mine too.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by biacan(f): 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
pword:

Hope you re not jealous?
He's not treating her like a Queen can't you see from that pics......
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by ClitoPen: 7:06am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
The lady try sha......

He wants you to be jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 23, 2017
angry

∆ Dem try sha!!! ∆
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 23, 2017
pword:
lalasticlala you re invited

op, bia....

that your brother no handsome at all!
walahi, im telling u the truth!
but if you no wan hear sha....

Drabeey was HERE
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by habsydiamond(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2017
That first pics dey make me fear for that lady ooo.tge guy dey vex like say Na the girl dey force im to marry.....dem no oo fine both dem try sha....black couple grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Partnerbiz(f): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2017
If i don't marry a dark girl, I will cheat till I die.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by SuperSuave(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2017
Partnerbiz:
If i don't marry a dark girl, I will cheat till I die.
who ask you? who u EPP?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by Pidginwhisper: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2017
Ha! Younger brother?!! shockedshocked That Nairalander must be Over 60yrs be that, coz the brother dey look over 50 grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by KingLennon(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2017
Pword any man that finds a good wife obtain blessing from the lord. We wish you a happy married life, now the journey has begun. May your home be peaceful and blissful. Send me the location make i come chop rice ogrin

3 Likes

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by pword: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2017
you all are invited, nairalanders has their cannopy decorated already.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by churchee: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
The man is old though.

HML to them.
Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by ibietela2(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Cute Pre-wedding Pictures Of My Younger Brother by KingLennon(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2017
biacan:
This nonsense should stop this year...Did the complain to you? Love investigator grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancee Is Not Even Talking About Valentine / Sexually Harassed As A Child & Scared Of Sex / Who Recovers Faster After A Breakup Men Or Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.