Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 (30749 Views)

West Ham Vs Manchester United (2 - 0 ) On 23rd December 2023 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 23rd December 2023 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (0 - 3) On 23rd December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by moonraker(m): 11:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
badinfluence:

So he would conjure the ball to his feet and score ba.. Even when he isn't fed the ball

Huh?? grin

Never mind. Bye Felicia
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Dainikel(m): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
donem:
As a man united fan to be sincesre am happy we drew the match, it would serve as a bitter lesson to d united players, and also to mourinho, a goal margin is never a safe lead in football.
Now that's the point those bunch of empty head united players esp Rashford & Martial never learn any lesson let alone a bitter one.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by usmanhere(f): 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key

You may utilize one of the accompanying Multiple Activation Keys (MAK) to actuate your Microsoft Office 2010 product key Beta items. Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, Microsoft Project Professional 2010, and Microsoft Visio Premium 2010 require isolating initiations.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by ideylaff: 11:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
dabossman:
If we draw this game Rashford and Martial should be caned. Just square the ball to a free Lukaku. angry

Awwww
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by NonsoPlatinum: 11:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
Igbo youths in UK take Igbo quiz with a twist!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO279lOPxA
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by dabossman(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2017
peetay:
Mou taking off an offensive player, Lingard and replacing with a defensive player, Herera when up by a man and a goal is unacceptable. United represents ideals and values. We can blame the players, but the personnel changes communicated a message to them. The saddest part of it all is we got so many games coming up thick and fast. Lets dust ourselves up and keep going. GGMU.

I think people have a misconception about Herrera. He is not a defensive midfielder but a box to box central midfielder. That's why you see him go forward more than Matic. He came on and Pogba pushed forward into the no.10 position Lingard was playing . It gave Pogba the room to move forward even more. We still created goalscoring chances after he came on, so it is no excuse.

But like you said, we keep going. GGMU

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Nelsizzy(m): 12:19am On Dec 24, 2017
I said it after Tuesday match that Rashford is mad, but nobody believed me. He needs to be loaned to a division III club. Absolutely useless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 24, 2017
Imagine if it was Lukaku who missed chances today. His blood would be all over the internet.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by dabossman(m): 12:23am On Dec 24, 2017
freebuddy:
Imagine if it was Lukaku who missed chances today. His blood would be all over the internet.

I dey tell you.

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by judedwriter(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2017
freebuddy:
True....
Of all the missed chances, martial was the worst!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Aikayy: 1:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Can someone please sue these fools already? This your story prove how incompetent and uninformed you"SAHARA REPORTERS" is.
Let me enlighten your shit heads a bit.
Any LC transaction is done between the banks. The exporter's bank send all original shipping documents to the importer's bank, the bank must endorse all documents before giving to the clearing agent. Without doing this the consignment would not be cleared from the port. If as stipulated from your shitty article, the importer decides to defraud the bank he would have to forge the shipping documents and no shipping company would honour a fake bill of lading. It like paying counterfeit in a bank.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by donem: 1:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Dainikel:

Now that's the point those bunch of empty head united players esp Rashford & Martial never learn any lesson let alone a bitter one.
Your right, those two rookies hardly learn, theY aire filled with youthful exuberance no football brain (Lingard inclusive).
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by domainraider: 2:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Aikayy:

Can someone please sue these fools already? This your story prove how incompetent and uninformed you"SAHARA REPORTERS" is.
Let me enlighten your shit heads a bit.
Any LC transaction is done between the banks. The exporter's bank send all original shipping documents to the importer's bank, the bank must endorse all documents before giving to the clearing agent. Without doing this the consignment would not be cleared from the port. If as stipulated from your shitty article, the importer decides to defraud the bank he would have to forge the shipping documents and no shipping company would honour a fake bill of lading. It like paying counterfeit in a bank.

someone hold this guy

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by givememoney: 2:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Man u has a rich history of turning raw talents into very refined players

In the 60's we had a trio of George Best, Dennis Law, and Sir Charlton

In the 90's we had a revelation of the class of '92
Giggs, scholes, Mark Hughes, David Beckham
We also had cantona...

In the early part of this century we had also the greatest footballer CR7. cheesy

And as for now we are still brooding rashford..

I also love the club because of their characteristic wing play..
Altho now that mou is in charge I no know wetin d happen again....
It is one of the richest club i. the world despite d fact dat it was once relegated in the 70's

So wen u look at a club that has such rich history and has produced talents like these, tell me y u wont support this kind of club ;

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Noblewhiz(m): 4:01am On Dec 24, 2017
osazsky:
10 against 11 dem still dey park bus fuel dey always scares for December,dreamers lukaku to score 30 goals with his head before Feb, ibrahimovic to ressurect from d dead, man u to run away with d EPL and UCL, city to lose 4 nil to newcastle next week, noting happens by luck. its called tactics , spit big club with d highest number of fans, broad is d way DAT leads to foolishesnezs and delusion narrow is d way DAT leads to sucesss , spits lukaku better than agueri Jesus morata harzard sane and sterling

You need LUCK.. !!
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:56am On Dec 24, 2017
dabossman:

4-2-3-1. Formation wasn't the problem here. Poor finishing and decision making was. We could have won this 5-1 easily.

I'm beginning to believe you didn't watch the game.

Wrong , I told you forget the starting line up .
We played a 4-1-4-1 , attacking game yesterday.
Matic was the only one sitting back to screen the defence yesterday, which was the right thing.
Martial was played deep right which was also the right thing.
Then we had four players centrally ,
Pogba, lingard , Lukaku, mata and the Leicester players, and only mata, thrives on limited space.
The question now is what was the tactics, what was the game plan.
We created chances and wasted opportunities, but we had no game plan yesterday.
That was why I said useless Mourinho and useless tactics.

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Nistfrank(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Mourinho is a good coach but his ego is bad for football, his relationship wit player is not good, good managers dont criticize dia players publicly...am afriad for united cos dose are not happy
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2017
dabossman:

Same point I was making after the Bristol City game. These players lack the passion and aren't playing like they know the significance of the badge they wear. They are an entitled bunch of youngsters who think they can just show up and win because they play for a big club like United. Totally gutless.

Who assembled them,
Whose job is it to motivate them.

Which particular players were not playing with passion yesterday.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:07am On Dec 24, 2017
TyrantInAsoRock:

Ooo

You want him to create chances for himself?

Compare his returns during the start of season when we were truly a football team and now

Yes he missed some chances he should have scored no doubt. He was also missing during the start of the season

You don't create 2 chances for ur strikers in 90mins of football

Tell me one striker in this world right now banging in goals left and right without a functional number 10

Just one

We will get our value when lukaku start playing with a real playmaker not the mid-level table players we have now

Mata is a playmaker stop using him as a winger,
Lingard is a winger stop using him as a playmaker.
Mykhitaryan is also a good playmaker.
Stop telling your playmakers and attacking players to defend, tell them to press.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Dam5reey(m): 6:20am On Dec 24, 2017
All I can say is Give man city the League... grin

When they all said man city is getting tired can't win convincingly they forgot other teams are not there to loss..

No team is showing the character like Manchester City is doing... They never give up... They are ready to play till final whistle....

I thought pogba is back... grin

City is back to 4-0 4-1 4-0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by femi4: 6:36am On Dec 24, 2017
moonraker:

Highlights?? Really??

Strikers main objective is to score goals.

For his price tag which in the long run could be more than what Neymar got, i expect him to bang goals.

Remind me, How much did Salah cost liverpool?? He is the top scorer in the league and is not even a striker.

shhh..put the blame on Martial and lindgard
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by dabossman(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Wrong , I told you forget the starting line up .
We played a 4-1-4-1 , attacking game yesterday.
Matic was the only one sitting back to screen the defence yesterday, which was the right thing.
Martial was played deep right which was also the right thing.
Then we had four players centrally ,
Pogba, lingard , Lukaku, mata and the Leicester players, and only mata, thrives on limited space.
The question now is what was the tactics, what was the game plan.
We created chances and wasted opportunities, but we had no game plan yesterday.
That was why I said useless Mourinho and useless tactics.

Guy, you are funny. What was the game plan? What is the ultimate game plan in a football match if not outscoring your opponents. We created every opportunity to do that. Pray tell, what was Pep's game plan when they beat Bournemouth 4-0?

And no, we didn't play 4-1-4-1. How you set up when attacking and defending may switch. That Pogba pushes forward when we attack doesn't mean he doesn't play his covering role beside Matic. It's exactly the same thing Bakayoko does alongside Kante.

I get the fact, you don't like Mourinho, so you'll find it easy to blame him even for players missing chances that were easier to score than miss.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by plessis: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2017
Eyin omo failing failures....

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by dabossman(m): 7:01am On Dec 24, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Who assembled them,
Whose job is it to motivate them.

Which particular players were not playing with passion yesterday.

A grown a.ss professional who earns hundreds of thousands of pounds every week needs to be "motivated" to put the ball in a near empty net? Oh, the coach is supposed to hold their hand and sing Kumbaya with them right. You speak as if you were in the dressing room with them to know they weren't motivated enough.

I doubt that you know how management works. And I'm not just talking football.

Football is a team sport. The coach did his job. The players who are on the field also have a role to play. If you can't see and acknowledge that even just once, then your analysis is not objective

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Pidginwhisper: 7:15am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
victornezzar

grin grin grin grin
Nope, Donalduke2019 is it. He no dey use Victornezzar for this kind situation grin grin.. Those tymz I been dey mention am he dey avoid me like the truth till yesterday wey Bastardlona won.. Ororo remain the best grin and United is almost finished
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Omonigeriarere: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Ibj50:
All those blaming mourinho don't know anything, what was he supposed to do? Score for them? Or defend for them? These guys had the chance to put the game to bed, lukaku was feeding others the ball yet he wasn't fed esp. From rashford. Inexperienced lad

Was Guardiola not blamed like this last season? He accepted responsibility instead of giving flimsy excuse and learn.

Good players make a good coach and vice versa.
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Omonigeriarere: 7:31am On Dec 24, 2017
lymelyte:
I'm really surprised with this stupid man utd forwards. From my observations so far, the wingers aren't feeding LUKAKU the way they should. I don't know why.

Assuming that the players have been playing an average open game like this consistently, they would have been accustomed to it. But reverse is the case cos they are used to play according to coach's pattern: parking the bus.

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by TyrantInAsoRock: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2017
moonraker:

Great... So what did we buy fraud Pogba in the first place?? To become a DM?? I dont expect him to create chances for himself but wait

Do you see the way Ibrahimovic plays?? Now compare that to the way Lukaku plays. And tell me if he is still worth the price tag??

The team messed up big time today. Smalling and Jones have no business in that team. At this rate, i wont blame De Gea if he leaves....

You call pogba fraud?

Lolzz

And for ur info pogba is not a 10 his job is to link defence with the attack in which he has excelled

This is professional football not Sunday set where a single person play 5 roles

He's a central midfielder not attacking midfielder

Midfielder are good when surrounded by good playe

U want pogba to do the job of a 10 and 8 because he has two heads?

No player in that squad has effect on our overall performance like pogba

Remove "the fraud" from that squad and we will be fighting for survival alongside Swansea and Crystal Palace

Ibrahimovic of old is an ancestor to lukaku but the Ibra I saw against Bristol is just bad nowhere near lukaku even lukaku threaten Bristol defence more than he did the whole match

We need massive revamping

If not for the likes of de gea Valencia bailly (which injury destroy) matic pogba, martial that have been able to squeeze out some good performance

We are surviving on individual performance until we get a team together they will continue to mess up

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nope, Donalduke2019 is it. He no dey use Victornezzar for this kind situation grin grin.. Those tymz I been dey mention am he dey avoid me like the truth till yesterday wey Bastardlona won.. Ororo remain the best grin and United is almost finished
I know now

Na so the guy go dey claim messi anyhow. He no fit come answer for his below par manu grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by Pidginwhisper: 8:51am On Dec 24, 2017
greiboy:
I know now

Na so the guy go dey claim messi anyhow. He no fit come answer for his below par manu grin
Success get too many friends now..who go wan associate with failure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 23rd December. 2017 by badinfluence: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2017
TyrantInAsoRock:

You call pogba fraud?

Lolzz

And for ur info pogba is not a 10 his job is to link defence with the attack in which he has excelled

This is professional football not Sunday set where a single person play 5 roles

He's a central midfielder not attacking midfielder

Midfielder are good when surrounded by good playe

U want pogba to do the job of a 10 and 8 because he has two heads?

No player in that squad has effect on our overall performance like pogba

Remove "the fraud" from that squad and we will be fighting for survival alongside Swansea and Crystal Palace

Ibrahimovic of old is an ancestor to lukaku but the Ibra I saw against Bristol is just bad nowhere near lukaku even lukaku threaten Bristol defence more than he did the whole match

We need massive revamping

If not for the likes of de gea Valencia bailly (which injury destroy) matic pogba, martial that have been able to squeeze out some good performance

We are surviving on individual performance until we get a team together they will continue to mess up
Leave all these people who think inter house sport football, is the same as professional football..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid (4 - 0) On 7th February 2015 / Arsenal Vs West Ham United - ( 2 - 1) On 19th September 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.