Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! (1495 Views)

Regular Girls Have Higher Body Count Than Olosho! / I Think Girls Masturbates Than Guys.. My Experience / Naija babes Are stronger than guys even in their almighty beds . ..true or false (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2017
Maybe cus of the attention females get on media. but it's a general thing I've noticed.
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Becos OP is broke and low self esteemgringringrin

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by ashewoboy(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
That's because they have pvssy. They now use their pvssy to get what they want.

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2017
Because the society was built to please women, every ad and stuff target women how you should treat them. Men have forgotten what it means to be a man, failure to take risks and failure to fvck up most times. That's why you have more men having their tails between their legs. It's why I like my street niggaz , they don't give an iota of a fvck. It's the educated ones mostly that have been baptized by modern feminism and PC Culture.

2 Likes

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2017
because God created them differently from men....but they are living beyond what created them for...by using their toto and bress anyhow becos e no dey read metre

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
because God created them differently from men....but they are living beyond what created them for...by using their toto and bress anyhow becos e no dey read metre

But u forget en gt Moni u go gt u no de see person wit high esteem,,bro nah broke de cos am
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2017
ashewoboy:
That's because they have pvssy. They now use their pvssy to get what they want.
If pussy is what gives self-esteem then I wonder what you do with the pendulum hanging in-between your legs?.

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by donstan18: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2017
The kind of comments i'm seeing up their is getting me confused and wondering if "Self esteem" now has another meaning.

PUSSY don't project your self esteem.
I don't see it that women v'got high self esteem that men, neither do I see it that men v'got more than women.

Every positive thing about a lady shouldn't be seen as a result of pussy.

Back to the topic.

You, your believe, your take towards things, and people around you are responsible for your high self esteem, not your genital organ.

My thought, I may be wrong.
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
That you think self-esteem is gender based then I think most of you have issues in reasoning. Self esteem is an individual thing which has absolutely nothing to do with a specific gender.
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Lalas247(f): 9:58am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
If pussy is what gives self-esteem then I wonder what you do with the pendulum hanging in-between your legs?.
Fuvk me sideways grin ouch ouch that was brutality grin...
Sips tea ...
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Fuvk me sideways grin ouch ouch that was brutality grin...
Sips tea ...
You could imagine the disheartening comments.
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by ashewoboy(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:

we use it to fvck pvssy. Even though they have high self esteem, they are mediocres. There is a popular phrase people use, i don't want to use that. Is it not shawarma that will bring you to my bed?
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Lalas247(f): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
You could imagine the disheartening comments.
I literally just woke up o ... Kimbera no kill me, been laughing like kilode grin
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by sirBLUNT: 10:06am On Dec 23, 2017
i quite disagree high self esteem has nothing to do with gender it's all about the individual and BTW op how does attention boost self esteem i dont get it..self esteem is about believing in yourself its about confidence and total absence of inferiority complex...
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 23, 2017
ashewoboy:

we use it to fvck pvssy. Even though they have high self esteem, they are mediocres. There is a popular phrase people use, i don't want to use that. Is it not shawarma that will bring you to my bed?
You're confused. Pussy gives high self-esteem while you have a dick, equivalent to pussy and it gives you low self-esteem. Don't you think you have a problem here?. I mean, a condition that only you could fix. grin

2 Likes

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 23, 2017
Lalas247:

I literally just woke up o ... Kimbera no kill me, been laughing like kilode grin
These guys just tire me. grin

2 Likes

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Lalas247(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2017
sirBLUNT:
i quite disagree high self esteem has nothing to do with gender it's all about the individual and BTW op how does attention boost self esteem i dont get it..self esteem is about believing in yourself its about confidence and total absence of inferiority complex...

Hmmmm chop this kiss
Op been using Deek to think since days of Adam don’t expect anything intelligent wink

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by sirBLUNT: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Hmmmm chop this kiss
Op been using Deek to think since days of Adam don’t expect anything intelligent wink
thanks 4 the chops...
lol savage!

GOODMONEY

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by ashewoboy(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2017
kimbraa:
You're confused. Pussy gives high self-esteem while you have a dick, equivalent to pussy and it gives you low self-esteem. Don't you think you have a problem here?. I mean, a condition that only you could fix. grin

my opinion. They think because they have pvssy, they can get what they want. That's the reason for their high self esteem. You are are a fvcking feminist right? Do you have a boyfriend?
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:52am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

But u forget en gt Moni u go gt u no de see person wit high esteem,,bro nah broke de cos am
true talk
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 10:55am On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
true talk

Naso nah
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

U
Naso nah
how pesin fit get babe wey go loyal na...cos I need one like kilode ooo
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 11:06am On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
how pesin fit get babe wey go loyal na...cos I need one like kilode ooo

Kip searching bro,,lol,,we hardly find love,,,love finds us

1 Like

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 11:13am On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

Kip searching bro,,lol,,we hardly find love,,,love finds us
Oro Agba...
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 23, 2017
I tell you girls have low self esteem than guys, albeit the reason for their bleaching, surgery vis-a-vis boob and ass surgery, to mention but a few.
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by waywardpikin: 12:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Purebeerry:
I tell you girls have low self esteem than guys, albeit the reason for their bleaching, surgery vis-a-vis boob and ass surgery, to mention but a few.

Thank you!!!

Girls complexities and insecurities run deep, including the very pretty ones. In fact, especially the very pretty ones. When a lady is always acting arrogant and pompous, she's trying to over compensate for something, and part of the symptoms of such behaviour include low self esteem. Guys live a simpler life in comparison. Abeg I no wan write epistle this beautiful saturday. Anyway I know it's brokeness that is making OP and others feel this way. Please note that having money doesn't guarantee that you will feel better about yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
Oro Agba...

Maybe u should search on,,like advertise,,abi people still de do am
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 1:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

Maybe u should search on,,like advertise,,abi people still de do am
which product I go say I won buy
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 1:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
which product I go say I won buy

Lol,,loyal product
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by habsydiamond(m): 1:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oxster:

Lol,,loyal product
lolzzzzz.....na loyal milk u for call am.... grin grin grin
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Oxster(m): 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
lolzzzzz.....na loyal milk u for call am.... grin grin grin

U don com ur own
Re: In This Generation, Girls Have Higher Self Esteem Than Guys. WHY!! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
OP do you know what is self esteem?
Who bleaches their skin just to be accepted?
Who flood their face with lots of foundation before stepping outside?
Who spend hours choosing a dress to wear?
Who pretends not to eat garri on a date, just to appear classy?

Answer these few questions, then you'll get the answer to your post

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Moved From Kobonaire Wife To Millionaire Wife / Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! / What Do Women Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.