Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

A Tip For NLNG Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Tip For NLNG Interview (4861 Views)

NLNG Test 2013. / The Help You Need For Nlng It Aptitude Test Candidates: What You Need To Know / Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tip For NLNG Interview by Ejarune(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2007
Hi, I which to share my experience with those going for NLNG trainee interview. One common question asked during the interview was that if your colleague is not measuring up in a job you are doing what would you do? they also ask questions like tell us about yourself?, questions on industrial safety for engineers, and on any previous experience you claim to have gotten that is reflected on your CV. Your CV is in most cases a guide for them in asking you questions

A big Congratulations to those of you that would scale through the test and interview.

2 Likes

Re: A Tip For NLNG Interview by Emilo(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2007
Good day sir i believe that u a staff of LNG i want to know if all the test would be based on merit.
Re: A Tip For NLNG Interview by arum(m): 9:32pm On Feb 27, 2007
pls, can u tell me d nature of d test. what are they testing wit? is it verbal, numerical, iq/spatial orientation? pls i need this tips asap.
Re: A Tip For NLNG Interview by Ejarune(m): 9:41am On Feb 28, 2007
Sorry am not a staff of NLNG. i did not make it after the interview. As for the test for Engineering graduate trainee. they look for speed and accuracy. during my time the questions where not difficult but you ability to think fast and answer them mattersĀ  50 question in say 12-15Mins.As an Engineering graduate the test were up to 5 sections Maths, English, Mechanical reasoning, and two other sections i can't really remember now.

I wish you guys all the best.
Re: A Tip For NLNG Interview by mimi83: 5:20pm On Mar 01, 2007
hi ejarune,
thanks for th einfo. pls can i know y u cudnt make it pass the interview stage?
i'd appreciate it if u can tell
thanks again
Re: A Tip For NLNG Interview by Hollamie007: 9:10pm On Nov 08, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Cv To This Audit Firm / Got My First Job Through Nairaland Yesterday. / Gt Bank Graduate Trainee Remuneration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.