Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,825 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

*serious Guy Only* - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *serious Guy Only* (1982 Views)

Any Serious Guy In Coal City? / Very Serious Guy Ready To Settle Down / Am In Need Of A Serious Guy That Can Take Care Of Me And Love Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

*serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
A single lady, ambivert, university graduate, very ambitious and beautiful.Looking forward to meeting a God fearing, serious,graduate (MSc,PhD), working class guy who is out for a serious relationship, should be capable of sponsoring me through my masters degree program next year and shouldn't be expecting sex before marriage because I'm against premarital sex. I'm 5'7", he should be taller and handsome. PM if you're interested.

3 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Just tell us you seek for a school sponsor. . .mtchwww

4 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
plavic:
Just tell us you seek for a school sponsor. . .mtchwww
My intentions were clearly stated with all sincerity.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:

Okay, sorry I misunderstood you. . .
Goodluck!
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:
A single lady, ambivert, university graduate, very ambitious and beautiful.Looking forward to meeting a God fearing, serious,graduate (MSc,PhD), working class guy who is out for a serious relationship, should be capable of sponsoring me through my masters degree program next year and shouldn't be expecting sex before marriage because I'm against premarital sex. I'm 5'7", he should be taller and handsome. PM if you're interested.

What happens if you change your mind after he has finished sponsoring your program or you discover both of you cannot spend your lives with eachother?
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

What happens if you change your mind after he has finished sponsoring your program or you discover both of you cannot spend your lives with eachother?
I am a Christian, well mannered and honest, I can't deceive any one because I have a conscience so there is nothing like changing my mind, secondly, I don't want to be pessimistic, it will work out fine, God willing.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:
I am a Christian, well mannered and honest, I can't deceive any one because I have a conscience so there is nothing like changing my mind, secondly, I don't want to be pessimistic, it will work out fine, God willing.

I wish you the very best sister! I hope you find someone soon. I am being realistic. Based on my personal experience, if I have the means I will sponsor a male/female as a contribution to the society without any obligation from the person. However, I will not sponsor a lady with the intention of getting married to her in the future. Although we may have genuine intentions but things change in the future and we can't envisage what will happen due to our limited knowledge as humans.

Cheers

8 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by captainking(m): 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:
are you not working with your bsc? I mean.. A guy sponsoring you through your masters should not be a requirement for you to accept to date him... Good luck with that thou..

4 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Kennybix(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:

Nigerian girls and their dependant mentality! See this one looking for someone to sponsor her. Madam, work hard and pay your Msc bills.

10 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
loveth224:
you are under some kind of spell ooo.you will not offer anything in the relationship but you expect a man to part away with his hard earned money just with the hope of marrying you in future. you don't sound responsible at all.

11 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Puzzypleazer: 6:49am On Dec 24, 2017
loveth224:
I can do all that, my major question is, are you a virgin?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
BlessedFellow01:

I wish you the very best sister! I hope you find someone soon. I am being realistic. Based on my personal experience, if I have the means I will sponsor a male/female as a contribution to the society without any obligation from the person. However, I will not sponsor a lady with the intention of getting married to her in the future. Although we may have genuine intentions but things change in the future and we can't envisage what will happen due to our limited knowledge as humans.

Cheers
Two people that are committed o each other would be willing to make the relationship work, though certain things are beyond our control but our commitment matters. Thanks for your contributions and happy Sunday.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2017
Puzzypleazer:

I can do all that, my major question is, are you a virgin?
Some things are not meant for the public such as this.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Puzzypleazer: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
loveth224:
If you can post the other things publicly, then there is nothing wrong posting this info

5 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by pato405(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
loveth224:

Simply put, you are not a Virgin..and I'm absolutely sure your are an opportunist, a gold digger on prowl. Sponsoring your MSc should in no way be a criteria for courtship!

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Kampack: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2017
OP, ...and what are giving in return? You think you are smart. You wan chop, clean mouth, and run! Your types can wreck a man financially, break his heart, and give him excuses of incompatibility after spending his hard earned money on you.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
loveth224:
Two people that are committed o each other would be willing to make the relationship work, though certain things are beyond our control but our commitment matters. Thanks for your contributions and happy Sunday.

You are welcome! Thanks! Happy Sunday and Merry Christmas
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
vingeophysicist:
*you are under some kind of spell ooo.you will not offer anything in the relationship but you expect a man to part away with his hard earned money just with the hope of marrying you in future. you don't sound responsible at all*
This is completely unnecessary.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lolz lolzzz.. Quite funny. No serious man may paint you in the right eye. You are graduate it's good for any man to appreciate you for that, why not get married first and make your husband understand that your MSc is a priority, maybe before the first child or after, such is much more understandable.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:13am On Dec 25, 2017
pato405:

Simply put, you are not a Virgin..and I'm absolutely sure your are an opportunist, a gold digger on prowl. Sponsoring your MSc should in no way be a criteria for courtship!
This is completely unnecessary. You don't have to be so harsh. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Kampack:
OP, ...and what are giving in return? You think you are smart. You wan chop, clean mouth, and run! Your types can wreck a man financially, break his heart, and give him excuses of incompatibility after spending his hard earned money on you.
Alright. If you think that's the motive behind this post. Shalom
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Tosinex:
Lolz lolzzz.. Quite funny. No serious man may paint you in the right eye. You are graduate it's good for any man to appreciate you for that, why not get married first and make your husband understand that your MSc is a priority, maybe before the first child or after, such is much more understandable.
Most men would agree at first but would want something contrary afterwards. If he is willing to get married first and I further my studies before having kids, still acceptable. I want to put in for a lecturing job and that's why the masters stuff is very essential. Thanks though.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
loveth224:
Most men would agree at first but would want something contrary afterwards. If he is willing to get married first and I further my studies before having kids, still acceptable. I want to put in for a lecturing job and that's why the masters stuff is very essential. Thanks though.
you welcome dear! That's why I said you should let him know that the MSc is your priority after the marriage.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Rayton(m): 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
I strongly suggest you meet a young guy who is ambitious so you both can grow and become what you need to become In the near future..
Meet him, know him. Run a low budget wedding, live withing your means, have no kids for at least a year,start your M. Sc, pray, watch your dreams soar....
That's how I plan to run my life tho

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 30, 2017
Tosinex:
you welcome dear! That's why I said you should let him know that the MSc is your priority after the marriage.
Sure.
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 30, 2017
Rayton:
I strongly suggest you meet a young guy who is ambitious so you both can grow and become what you need to become In the near future..
Meet him, know him. Run a low budget wedding, live withing your means, have no kids for at least a year,start your M. Sc, pray, watch your dreams soar....
That's how I plan to run my life tho
The fear is that he doesn't start telling stories after the wedding cos I've met ladies whose dreams to further their studies after wedding were jeopardized, I should at least obtain the form before wedding then continue afterwards. Better still, I can obtain the form from my own savings but he should be willing to assist with the fees.

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Aquariann: 6:53am On Dec 30, 2017
Gentlemen, before you think of sending this opportunist a mail (I doubt anyone would though), read this short piece I stumbled upon sometime back.

Briffault’s Law

The female, not the male, determines all the conditions of the animal family. Where the female can derive no benefit from association with the male, no such association takes place.

There are a few corollaries:

1. Past benefit provided by the male does not provide for continued or future association.

2. Any agreement where the male provides a current benefit in return for a promise of future association is null and void as soon as the male has provided the benefit (see corollary 1)

3. A promise of future benefit has limited influence on current/future association, with the influence inversely proportionate to the length of time until the benefit will be given and directly proportionate to the degree to which the female trusts the male (which is not bloody likely).

#Copied.

3 Likes

Re: *serious Guy Only* by kay29000(m): 3:57pm On Dec 30, 2017
vingeophysicist:
you are under some kind of spell ooo.you will not offer anything in the relationship but you expect a man to part away with his hard earned money just with the hope of marrying you in future. you don't sound responsible at all.

Lol!
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Zinny25(f): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2017
Let me reserve my comment................................ In fact let me comment my reserved. Sis I don't believe all these conditions are necessary, it will discourage a lot of men, because it's like a burden already. Get into a relationship first with someone of like manner, afterwards discuss with your man. There are men who understands and really want the best for their wife.. But not like making it as a condition... For this buhari regime eeeeh

1 Like

Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 30, 2017
loveth224:
Sure.
wish you all the best!
Re: *serious Guy Only* by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2017
loveth224:
your sincerity are selfish and baseless.If you are a man and you approach a lady for a relationship then she enumerated those criteria,won't you see her as a gold digger.Be sincere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lesbian Hangout / I Needs A Lady Friend With Benefits / I Think I Have Feelings For Michelin89

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.