Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) (27148 Views)

AA Rano Filling Station Nyanya Caught Fire. / Meet Alhaji Auwalu Abdullahi Rano (AA Rano) – The Kano State Born Oil Mogul. / 100-Year-Old Python Killed In Okigwe, Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by babaarewa(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
aguiyi2:
Each time I see a pix of Sokoto state,I see neatness and orderliness.I am impressed.
Thank you my brother for that observation.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 2:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
cry
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by saintfaculty(m): 2:49pm On Dec 23, 2017
sokoto get better road..... nice one

i miss sokoto embarassed
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Kbs468(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
baski92:
145 Per liter
Haaaa! Na wa ooo. No be where we dey go buy kerosene be dis? opposite NNPC but some meters ahead?

But Why Nigeria and Fuel Scarcity perennially?

OK ooo.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by baski92(m): 2:52pm On Dec 23, 2017
saintfaculty:
sokoto get better road..... nice one

i miss sokoto embarassed
for sure all tanx to the former governor who is now a senitor aliyu wammako

Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by baski92(m): 2:55pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kbs468:

Haaaa! Na wa ooo. No be where we dey go buy kerosene be dis? opposite NNPC but some meters ahead?

But Why Nigeria and Fuel Scarcity perennially?

OK ooo.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
you dey stay for sokoto
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by saintfaculty(m): 2:57pm On Dec 23, 2017
baski92:
for sure all tanx to the former governor who is now a senitor aliyu wammako

Sure, but not just wamako, bafarawa did well for sk. I missed skating all over sokoto with my skating shoes... embarassed and the Nov/dec/jan/feb harmatan season is crazy.... i just love sk.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by uvalued(m): 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
sai baba cheesy
Buhari daga Allah ne
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by baski92(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
saintfaculty:

Sure, but not just wamako, bafarawa did well for sk. I missed skating all over sokoto with my skating shoes... embarassed and the Nov/dec/jan/feb harmatan season is crazy.... i just love sk.
lol you stay in sokoto
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by AceVentura: 3:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
I bought over 250Ltrs @ pump price this morning.

Enough supply for the next 3wks. Thank Gos my gen runs on diesel so no pressure.

No beggy beggy... I suffer get am ���
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by nervorum: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
goodnews777:
What do you expect when out of over 200 million people you chose an illiterate and a religious bigot . Nigekrians give me the impression that they love suffering.

Truth be told: we deserve the type of leadership we have. We made our choice. We should learn to enjoy the outcome. We can't eat our cakes and have them, can we?

What a 'wonderful' gift. Happy Holidays from APC-led govt!!
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
It is their sun that cursed it
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
AFONJAPIG:
barren desert, as if they will not shout sai baba in 2019

Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by mosez346(m): 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
said baba till 2020....
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Fetula4u: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Baba is this the CHANGE we voted for?
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Anulux(f): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Jyunus: 4:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
As if it is happening for the first time. We are use to it and all those causing this hardship will surely suffer hardship if not now in future
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
I really feel bad for myself cuz in my PU in umuahia north LGA, Abia State, na only me vote this bas.tard called buhari.

I thought I was doing this for the good of our country but honestly I was wrong.

Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
A litre of fuel here in umuahia goes for ₦280. E no go better for our wicked leaders n oil marketers.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Genilufoye: 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
I think I should have my new year at school,,,,, ogbomosho to ibadan will be up to #5000 now,,, Kai sai baba
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by samstels: 4:53pm On Dec 23, 2017
SAI BABA
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
RRWraith:
A larger percentage of these idiots on these queue will still line up in like manner to vote either Atiku or Buhari....I dont pity them at all

You don't have to Pity us. Because we are educated on the reasons for the long queues. The MARKETERS & PDP conspired to punish the Christians on their Christmas celebrations. Last year's Christmas was hitch free. They were Pained that's why they conspired to make money from the scarcity and score cheap political goals. All ardent supporters of APC and PMB new plan. It's dead on arrival.

We voted PMB in 2015 we'll still do that in 2017 In Shaa Allah.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
apc !!!
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:01pm On Dec 23, 2017
MasViews:
It shall never be well with APC
U be mumu! Are you just experiencing fuel problem in Nigeria during xmas? It happens yearly even under PDP.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by RRWraith(m): 6:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
Kagarko:

You don't have to Pity us. Because we are educated on the reasons for the long queues. The MARKETERS & PDP conspired to punish the Christians on their Christmas celebrations. Last year's Christmas was hitch free. They were Pained that's why they conspired to make money from the scarcity and score cheap political goals. All ardent supporters of APC and PMB new plan. It's dead on arrival.

We voted PMB in 2015 we'll still do that in 2017 In Shaa Allah.
You are a disgrace to anything that common sense represents....Dont bother quoting me, you will be ignored like a plague

Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by coolh3ad(m): 6:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
Prettythicksmee:
Here in lagos is 200 per litre

Do you mean 250 per litre. That's how much filling stations sell in my area for lagos oooo..
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dasherz:
Despite your ruins I still love you Nigeria

The country where a president is also a minister

It is well

Cutie
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
oloriooko:
The petroleum minister has refused to make any statement on the scarcity
APC said there's no scarcity
NNPC said it has increased petrol quantity
PDP said bubu should resign

And we feel we have a govt smh what a shame!
The situation goes way beyond present govt its a genetic black man disorder
We cannot help ourselves but take pleasure in making money off the pains and moan of its people smh

You've said It All......This Is Exactly Who We Are, But I'm Happy Within My Mind I Didn't Emulate Their Ways Of Dealings!!!
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2017
franzeezco:

Cutie
. Thanks
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by mysteryman2014: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
This fuel crisis is getting out of hand. No filling station is selling fuel around surulere , presently. Drove around and couldn't get, I approached some area boys peddling fuel for 3000Naira for 5 litres And settled for 5.5k for 10litres. I could not fathom paying that much for pms hence I declined. However knowing that Phcn has joined nnpc in punishing us I had to settle for 4.5lk for 10litres in Aguda surulere.

It is sad the condition we are in, in this country.
Re: Crowd At AA RANO Filling Station Sokoto State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
mysteryman2014:
This fuel crisis is getting out of hand. No filling station is selling fuel around surulere , presently. Drove around and couldn't get, I approached some area boys peddling fuel for 3000Naira for 5 litres And settled for 5.5k for 10litres. I could not fathom paying that much for pms hence I declined. However knowing that Phcn has joined nnpc in punishing us I had to settle for 4.5lk for 10litres in Aguda surulere.

It is sad the condition we are in, in this country.

There Is Really Nothing To Worry About.....The Only Option Left For Nigerians Is To Brace Up For More Hardship.....I Rest My Case!!!

See The Grammatical Blunder Of The Nigerian Police Force / Inflation: Which Item's Price Surprises You? / Can You Still Make It At 39?