Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? (12871 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
ubunja:

thats the trap i was talking about.i cant put names.why create unnecessary enemies? i do enjoy a smart woman.but not on a sexual level.a smart gal is hypnotizing when that brain spits out facts and trains of thoughts that come at you at 300mph. but she will tire me if i marry her. i would rather do business with her.but at 5pm go home to that pretty brainless one thats always going on and on about useless stuff.my mind can put on its slippers and chillax.

LMFAO @ thats the trap i was talking about.i cant put names.why create unnecessary enemies? i do enjoy a smart woman.but not on a sexual level.a smart gal is hypnotizing when that brain spits out facts and trains of thoughts that come at you at 300mph. but she will tire me if i marry her. i would rather do business with her.but at 5pm go home to that pretty brainless one thats always going on and on about useless stuff.my mind can put on its slippers and chillax

You're grinding me hard bra... grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
habsydiamond:
ori e wa nbe...ride on jor

wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

cheesy So it was you who was scheming to date me last night! I had a strange feeling - like someone was scheming to date me- and I couldn't get to sleep till like 2am. But since you say you've dropped the idea already, no worries, I forgive you for the disturbance. I'm sure you're a great person, I don't even have to ask nobody.

Funny you should say that you see through new eyes each new day, when you asked where you belong from the categories listed above, I was going to suggest a new one:

8. The jack-of-all-trades/ The Chameleon
He doesn't fit squarely into any of those categories but flows in and out of all of them according to his whims. He's not sure what kind of persona he should adopt to get him the girl he wants- the alpha, the nice guy, the mangina - because he sees himself through other people's eyes too often. So he drifts in an out rather whimsically. It might keep a girl on her toes, but it is also kinda erratic and untrustworthy. It's different from being a nice guy/people pleaser because you occasionally drift into the bad guy mode as well.

What do you think?
u can scatter grammar so much.i always like ladies who is scattering grammarwink.pwease can i date u? cheesy

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
u can scatter grammar so much.i always like ladies who is scattering grammarwink.pwease can i date u? cheesy

The babe is creamy i swear. If not for as things take be, i fon don enta her matta, but then english no dey cook soup nae..Intelligence doesn't make a good wife

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

The babe is creamy i swear. If not for as things take be, i fon don enta her matta, but then english no dey cook soup nae..Intelligence doesn't make a good wife
creamy u say? smiley...its like most fine babes here no too like to dey show themselves cheesy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
creamy u say? smiley...its most fine babes here no too like to dey show themselves cheesy.

Hahaha.. You think these babes are not fine? You'll be shocked.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahaha.. You think these babes are not fine? You'll be shocked.
lol i do know some of dem wit empty profile if u happen to see them they always beautifulcheesy.and i agree sha..no be grammar and intelligence dey make a good wife...but then she sure can speak eloquently like Kimbrrra wink.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by LadyMarionette(f): 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:

Awwwwn embarassed, you're so cute. You look like Obama. But you have not bought your Venza yet, have you? sad. Please, go and buy it, and afterwards we'll talk. Meanwhile, I will be learning some more grammar for you. kiss
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

Awwwwn embarassed, you're so cute. You look like Obama. But you have not bought your Venza yet, have you? sad. Please, go and buy it, and afterwards we'll talk. Meanwhile, I will be learning some more grammar for you. kiss
like i Told jupxter this afternooncheesy..i don't want those bini boys to kidnap me ocheesy.i come buy venza dey frolick for town na so boys go just corner me put me for their hillux zoom gocheesy.who will pay for my ransome if dem kidnap mecheesy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
lol i do know some of dem wit empty profile if u happen to see them they always beautifulcheesy.and i agree sha..no be grammar and intelligence dey make a good wife...but then she sure can speak eloquently like Kimbrrra wink.

Wife is peace,peace is wife. If God gives us a wife that gives us peace, even if she's slow of speech, na to love such a person.

Bro, why you no date this chick nah...she's not that bad oh...She's a five over five, i swear it..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by LadyMarionette(f): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
like i Told jupxter this afternooncheesy..i don't those bini boys to kidnap ocheesy.i come buy venza dey frolick for town na so boys go just corner me put me for their hillux zoom gocheesy.who will pay for my ransome if dem kidnap mecheesy.

grin grin grin. No, I can wait. Until those Bini boys find something to do, other than kidnapping. Whenever it's safe to buy our Venza is okay by me. smiley
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Wife is peace,peace is wife. If God gives us a wife that gives us peace, even if she's slow of speech, na to love such a person.

Bro, why you no date this chick nah...she's not that bad oh...She's a five over five, i swear it..
na where u dey see all these ur fine friendscheesy?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

grin grin grin. No, I can wait. Until those Bini boys find something to do, other than kidnapping. Whenever it's safe to buy our Venza is okay by me. smiley
haba! cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
na where u dey see all these ur fine friendscheesy?

Guy no dey slack, i dey talk about LadyMarionette, she's a cool chick..
Me don cast oh...

You and martino, step up... grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Doctormarrvin: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
LadyMarionette:

grin grin. I don't wanna ruin the image you have in your mind, but why do you think that?
Nothing really,just something I've noticed grin..i am deeply sorry for insisting..just a big fan of ladies who are logical.I've heard of your psychoanalytical prowess though grin..care to shrink me?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:

Guy no dey slack, i dey talk about LadyMarionette, she's a cool chick..
Me don cast oh...

You and martino, step up... grin
haha why won't u cast cheesycheesy.ok no problem.me and Martin will step up.will buy dat venza asap and after dat will start toasting LadyMarionette cheesy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
haha why won't u cast cheesycheesy.sk no worry.me and Martin will step up.will buy dat venza asap and after dat will start tasting LadyMarionette cheesy.

Bros, that lady is cool without a Venza, i swear, good woman no easy to see oh. Take from my cue...If no be my wahala, that chick fon dey my crib by this weekend. cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
The toasting as already been done, just send her a pm.She dey expect am, i swear, no dull yourself
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:
LMFAO @ remember when we were young and we believed girls were angels who didnt poo?well this guy never grew out of that mentality....I NEVER IMAGINED THIS, NEVER...I HEAR SOME GUYS IMAGINE LADIES PASS OUT ROSES...LOL...

Nice guys @ but definately NOT fvcker material....Nice guys need to lose their niceness otherwise, theey'll remain single for life !

The Mama's Boynever grow out of their momma's shell...

Lol @ Captain-Save-a-Hoe, this one's a loser !

LMFAO @ The White Knight...Lol @ like the knight in fairy-tales he saves damsels in distress-the difference being that the white knight gets killed for it coz he doesnt understand its no longer OK to do that. just call the Police! the White Knight fights for gals(gals he doesnt even know) on the street and gets killed for it.

This is another sick nigga @ The Cuckold

Not bad @ The Beta...

UBUNJA WHERE DO I BELONG O ! I'M NONE OF ALL THIS.... grin grin grin NO SHIITS TAKEN CREW. I TAKE NO SHIITS grin grin grin grin grin
about that coukhold matter.there was a story i read on Facebook about a white guy who got married to a camerounian lady then took her to Europe. For years this white guy would force her to have sex with different men while he videos it on camera. It was by miracle she was able to escape.seems the cuckhold tin is much common with white men though i heard few nigerian guys now embrace the practice.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
about that coukhold matter.there was a story i read on Facebook about a white guy who got married to a camerounian lady then took her to Europe. For years this white guy would force her to have sex with different men while he videos it on camera. It was by miracle she was able to escape.seems the cuckhold tin is much common with white men though i heard few nigerian guys now embrace the practice.

Na wa men, sick world. sick pipu everywhere
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Jupxter:
The toasting as already been done, just send her a pm.She dey expect am, i swear, no dull yourself
who u dey talk to? cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
who u dey talk to? cheesy
\

See you.. You no know whatsup... I dey consult dibia here
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by ubunja(m): 9:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
lefulefu:
strictly speaking cuckolds dont force it on the woman.their psychology is one of a number of ways 1.i love this woman so much but she deserves better sex than i can offer.so let me please her by bringing her men who can , or 2.i cant keep this woman forever mine alone.she is too hot.one day the studs will take her from me.so to stay one step ahead of the problem let me offer her the studs on a silver plate to appease her.if she enjoys these guys freely with my permission then maybe she wont have to leave me., or 3 latent homosexual tendencies especially on the extreme side of cuckolds,those who do "clean up duties" on their woman's pvssy after studs have fvcked her by licking the sperms clean. etc etc.OK Im gona do a post on this misunderstood simp soon.
but its important to note he never forces his woman into it.not in the sex-slave way u mentioned.
im suprised in nigeria its taking off coz down here in south africa its catching on like wild fire too.mostly it was white guys ( my best friend even met a white guy on 2go with that proporsal for him.my nigga declined the offer.he is a prude)but now blacks are joining in.u meet guys with very lovely women seeking to see them fvcked as they watch. dude it fvcks with your mind. and there are women taking the bull by the horns and playing out the cuckold to his natural logic end: turning their men gay.for sexual reasons. dude it messes with your mind to understand what the hell is going on.when wife turns his man gay so they both hunt for dick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ubunja:

strictly speaking cuckolds dont force it on the woman.their psychology is one of a number of ways 1.i love this woman so much but she deserves better sex than i can offer.so let me please her by bringing her men who can , or 2.i cant keep this woman forever mine alone.she is too hot.one day the studs will take her from me.so to stay one step ahead of the problem let me offer her the studs on a silver plate to appease her.if she enjoys these guys freely with my permission then maybe she wont have to leave me., or 3 latent homosexual tendencies especially on the extreme side of cuckolds,those who do "clean up duties" on their woman's pvssy after studs have fvcked her by licking the sperms clean. etc etc.OK Im gona do a post on this misunderstood simp soon.
but its important to note he never forces his woman into it.not in the sex-slave way u mentioned.
im suprised in nigeria its taking off coz down here in south africa its catching on like wild fire too.mostly it was white guys ( my best friend even met a white guy on 2go with that proporsal for him.my nigga declined the offer.he is a prude)but now blacks are joining in.u meet guys with very lovely women seeking to see them fvcked as they watch. dude it fvcks with your mind. and there are women taking the bull by the horns and playing out the cuckold to his natural logic end: turning their men gay.for sexual reasons. dude it messes with your mind to understand what the hell is going on.when wife turns his man gay so they both hunt for dick.
mehn dats messed up

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by theGigolo: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Pretty cool analysis from Jupiter, Ladymarionette. Ubunja your list seem incomplete without the classification of guy who just do not care, they have the looks, they have good personality and are outgoing but don't get the girl probably because they don't put much effort into chasing girls. They only go out to hunt when Hot and it must be fresh pussy every time, never thinks to sleep with the same woman twice.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by ubunja(m): 9:47am On Dec 24, 2017
theGigolo:
Pretty cool analysis from Jupiter, Ladymarionette. Ubunja your list seem incomplete without the classification of guy who just do not care, they have the looks, they have good personality and are outgoing but don't get the girl probably because they don't put much effort into chasing girls. They only go out to hunt when Hot and it must be fresh pussy every time, never thinks to sleep with the same woman twice.
that wouldnt be a Simp.
as long as he deals with women at his own time, on his own terms,and rarely fvcks the same gal twice that guy belongs on the Alpha department.he is a Badboy to a certain extent. the statement that seems out of place is :"but don't get the girl probably because they don't put much effort into chasing girls." its out of place coz u then say :"They only go out to hunt when Hot " that right there is the perfect man.drink only when thirsty and pay only for what u need now.
if u need sex once a week it doesnt make sense to have a fulltime GF.why have someone who will cost u money and resources Monday to Friday but u gonna need her only on Sundays? bad business.like paying rent for a flat u only get to sleep in 4 times a month. just go book a hotel.it would be more economical.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Belafonte(m): 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Nigerian guys ubunja has given you guys the Redpill. It's better you take it or remain forever alone.

I guess you're a newcomer here. Enjoy your ignorance. Maybe you should go through Harddon's dating drills thread, the Boys Night Out Discussion thread.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Belafonte(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2017
theGigolo:

Lol. How is this guy a simp? That is the very definition of not being a simp. A guy who couldn't care any less about female attention or company till he wants to fûck is the real shît.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by ubunja(m): 11:47am On Dec 24, 2017
Belafonte:

I guess you're a newcomer here. Enjoy your ignorance. Maybe you should go through Harddon's dating drills thread, the Boys Night Out Discussion thread.
Dating Drills are PUA (pick-up artist)a sub-section of the umbrella Manosphere which the Red Pill is also a sub-section of together with the Purple Pill (marry but be careful)and the Black Pill (fvck society let it burn)
only a part of the Red Pill is dating.a huge part of the Red Pill is MGTOW (men going their way).they embarked on the Sexodus and dont want anything to do with women. with the Monks of mgtow even having walked away from society itself.
im not in any way disputing your comment. this whole Red Pill movement can get confusing as hell as to who is who and what is what.
80% of men worldwide are still Blue Pill.asleep in the matrix.
can u post the link to the thread u mentioned "Boys Night Out". i would appreciate it.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by Belafonte(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2017
ubunja:

Dating Drills are PUA (pick-up artist)a sub-section of the umbrella Manosphere which the Red Pill is also a sub-section of together with the Purple Pill (marry but be careful)and the Black Pill (fvck society let it burn)
only a part of the Red Pill is dating.a huge part of the Red Pill is MGTOW (men going their way).they embarked on the Sexodus and dont want anything to do with women. with the Monks of mgtow even having walked away from society itself.
im not in any way disputing your comment. this whole Red Pill movement can get confusing as hell as to who is who and what is what.
80% of men worldwide are still Blue Pill.asleep in the matrix.
can u post the link to the thread u mentioned "Boys Night Out". i would appreciate it.

I was only trying to make that simp know the history of the red pill on nairaland. The red pill has been alive and well on this forum for about three years now. Only the manginas in the romance section are still navel-gazing.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? by ubunja(m): 12:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Belafonte:

I was only trying to make that simp know the history of the red pill on nairaland. The red pill has been alive and well on this forum for about three years now. Only the manginas in the romance section are still navel-gazing.
lol no need to be mean towards the fellow brotherman.we are all we have got.
i will await that link.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Forgive A Cheating Partner? / Reasons Why Women Are More Attracted With Introvert Guys / Spirit Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.