Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? (2707 Views)

Christians Think The Mark Of Anti Christ Looks Like Vs What The Bible Paints. / Just An Hypothesis, Do You Think It Will Be Ethical To Revive Neanderthals? / Christians Think Pastor Is Eating Their Tithe Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 8:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dorox I see you o.

cheesy cheesy

Your opinion is highly welcome
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Kingebukasblog wont belittle himself with fraudulent fictional trash. He will see this as a game for chidlren. Beside he has a much more important task at hand that will revolutionize the world.

Sir I quoted u earlier to explain the bolded buh u didn't

Now u quote me again to render it fictional without stating ur facts and reasons

Plz do the needful

Cc Felixomor there's a party going on here u'r invited

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:34pm On Dec 23, 2017
urahara:
On a serious note......

Where Is kingebukasblog ?

Where is Dorox?
The king wont be seen here. You guys will look like kindergarden kids.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Now u quote me again to render it fictional without stating ur facts and reasons

Plz do the needful
Examine the facts below very carefully then paste it into the OP's blank content;

"Caveman" is a general name used to encompass several groups of fossils including Neanderthals, Cro-Magnons, Homo-Erectus, Denisovans, and Homo floresiensis (also known as "hobbits"wink.

Scientists have to make assumptions as to their characteristics based on fossils, bones, and artifacts found near them, so there are a lot of "maybes" and "possibly" associated with any discussion. Another problem is that secular scientists and Young Earth Christian scientists see the evidence through two very different worldviews.

Secular scientists believe humans evolved through a progression of creatures from ape to modern man. Young-earth creationists believe God created everything — ape and man — within the six days of creation. To the former, cavemen are a step to us; to the creationist, they are us.

Atheist scientists and their ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
purem:

Plz do the needful

Cc Felixomor there's a party going on here u'r invited
Felixomor is too intelligent and wise to be drawn into this scam. Besides the OP has nothing on the table for his guest. He simply borrow and copied the title of his fictional fraudulent topic.

I have enough experience of investigating fiction that is marketed as Non-fiction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2017
dalaman:
Where is KingEbukasBlog the special creationist. grin
You will love this tit bit of info.
Scientists assume that Neanderthals might have been at the Tower of Babel, and they might have left earlier. Most likely, Denisovans were just a tribe that lived north of the Neanderthals and headed east.

We don't know why "cavemen" went extinct or what place they had in history. We don't know why they looked like they did. We don't know if they had long lifespans or short. Or if they were diseased. Or if they disappeared because they mated into other human tribes.

It's just interesting to note that the more scientists study the remains of "cavemen," the more they seem like us. They may look different when illustrators give them dark, gorilla-like skin and wild hair, but it doesn't mean they were different.

Corrupt scientist just love impressing a dumb nation to make a name for themselves and to secure their jobs.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
dalaman:
Where is KingEbukasBlog the special creationist. grin
You have a heightened awareness
of the corrupt nature of many scientist feeding crap and assumptions to a confused world. check out this little tit bit.

Homo floresiensis, also nicknamed "hobbits," are unique because of their size. They stood about three feet tall, with proportionately small heads. Initially, some thought they might have microcephaly, which doesn't allow the brain to fully form, but this has since been refuted.

On the basis of their skull size alone, evolutionary scientists claimed they were another dead-end stub of human evolution, but creationists believe they were just small people. Their fossils are only found on an island in Indonesia; such a restricted area could have resulted in the incest and micro-evolution that resulted in their size.

All guess work dressed up as facts for little Atheist children.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by purem(m): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Examine the facts below very carefully then paste it into the OP's blank content;

OK

"Caveman" is a general name used to encompass several groups of fossils including Neanderthals, Cro-Magnons, Homo-Erectus, Denisovans, and Homo floresiensis (also known as "hobbits"wink.

earlier u said it's fictional buh now u came up with something

Scientists have to make assumptions as to their characteristics based on fossils, bones, and artifacts found near them, so there are a lot of "maybes" and "possibly" associated with any discussion. Another problem is that secular scientists and Young Earth Christian scientists see the evidence through two very different worldviews.

Thought you're saying something meaningful here buh am cracking my brain to get it, and since I don't get it I don't really know what to say

Secular scientists believe humans evolved through a progression of creatures from ape to modern man. Young-earth creationists believe God created everything — ape and man — within the six days of creation. To the former, cavemen are a step to us; to the creationist, they are us.

Atheist scientists and their ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS. ASSUMPTIONS.

This is no different from what u've been saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by johnydon22(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Like play like play, this sciencewatch is legit mad.. grin grin

Someone please keep a record of how many times he will quote this my comment.

My guess: A lot. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by Martinez19(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
johnydon22:

ScienceWatch, MrPresident1, Butterflyl1on, felixmoron, analice107 and olaadegbu are mad people. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by CandidSeeker(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2017
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

-Gen. 1:1-2

The first verse above is the beginning of ALL.

It is believed that a world existed between the first and second verse. And that verse 2 refers to the reorder and rebuilding of the earth created in verse 1, after it was destroyed.

This means neanderthals possibly existed before Adam.

The verse below is similar to Genesis 1.

Jeremiah 4:23 KJV
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by CandidSeeker(m): 12:30am On Dec 24, 2017
Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

And the Lord said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the Lord set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

-Gen. 4:14-16

'God' and Cain referred to other people outside the nuclear family of Adam in verses 14 & 15, which points to existence of possible pre-adamic beings.

Verse 16 confirmed the existence of another settlement called Nod, which means there may be other places apart from Nod, co-existing at the same time.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by CandidSeeker(m): 12:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Genesis 1:26 KJV
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

'God' seem to be telling the other 'entities'present about making a new kind of man (different from the ones they are all aware of) that will have his own 'likeness' and 'image'.

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by budaatum: 2:21am On Dec 24, 2017
urahara:

na me mess up fah

I shouldn't have mentioned him.
Na mistake. A costly one, but don't beat yourself up. You now know for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by budaatum: 2:33am On Dec 24, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Genesis 1:26 KJV
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

'God' seem to be telling the other 'entities'present about making a new kind of man (different from the ones they are all aware of) that will have his own 'likeness' and 'image'.
A more intelligent sort, with consciousness.

I like your reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2017
budaatum:

Na mistake. A costly one, but don't beat yourself up. You now know for the future.

Loooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:39am On Dec 24, 2017
johnydon22:

Loooooool

I am starting to think that science watch is not an actual person

May be the account is a trolling computer virus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:40am On Dec 24, 2017
CandidSeeker:

In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

-Gen. 1:1-2

The first verse above is the beginning of ALL.

It is believed that a world existed between the first and

second verse. And that verse 2 refers to the reorder and rebuilding of the earth created in verse 1, after it was destroyed.

This means neanderthals possibly existed before Adam.

The verse below is similar to Genesis 1.

Jeremiah 4:23 KJV
I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

The first relatively sensible comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 1:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
purem:

I think OP was trying to air the opinion of Christians about the existence of homo Neanderthal
Whether it's a myth to them or a false creation

I think someone really need to evaluate it very well
I think that the OP was trying to AIR his brains, thats why he left the OP BLANK.
Have the OP got something of value to offer the world ? Why did he only offer a blank slate on HOMOS?
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by budaatum: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
urahara:

Loooooool

I am starting to think that science watch is not an actual person

May be the account is a trolling computer virus.
Then the creator of the trolling computer virus should do us all a favour and switch the damn thing off.

Or perhaps I should practise ignoring it!
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 7:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
budaatum:

Then the creator of the trolling computer virus should do us all a favour and switch the damn thing off.

loooooooooooool
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
budaatum:

Hey you are here too BudaAtum. You are everywhere like authorized TROLLING.
AAaaaaaaaaaaaH ! Do you have a sense of humour?
Just a friendly reminder Sir, you are ducking and diving from Kingebukasblog's simple challenge. Man up and signup so we can witness the truth about you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by urahara(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2017
a shame this thread had to waste

1 Like

Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 2:25pm On Dec 30, 2017
urahara:

The first relatively sensible comment
You fail to show that you understand anything CandidSeeker posted to your blank topic. But never mind you are too late. Go ahead and enjoy Homos.

MANY THANKS TO THE HIGHLY ESTEEMED KINGEBUKASBLOG, he has crushed the heal of the Atheists serpent !!!!
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by ScienceWatch: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
urahara:
a shame this thread had to waste
You caused it to go to waste because you revealed your empty head to the world. The only thing you had to say in all this was, " I am starting to think that sciencewatch is not an actual person."

Now that is real Homo thinking. I respect your comment that you were real foolish this Christmas. It proves my point that Atheists go beserk as Christmas approach. It is like witnessing Demonic deliverance where the demented demons speak out. "I want to kill him, I want to destroy his career because he is not crushing Christianity, He is useless."
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by Saverin: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2017
Well, I am not a label (Christian) so no comment grin
Re: What Do Christians Think Of Homo Neanderthals? by Horus(m): 10:55am On Sep 18, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUW6hrKVYkY

The Origin of The Neanderthal (White Race)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Warning To All Christians. / MFM Church Arrests, Detains SaharaReporters' Publisher Sowore & Crew In Nigeria / You Are Your Own Devil, You Are Your Own God,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.