Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS (40872 Views)

How Many Have To Die Before Something Is Done About SARS -runtown / Most People Lie About SARS Attack On Social Media — Police PPRO Dolapo Badmus / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Kolababe: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
The Shameful activities of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) on innocent Nigerians is definitely being followed by people in the Western world. According to celebrated Nigerian Beautician and Tattoo artiste, Bisola Ojikutu a.k.a Bizzyaski, he got embarrassed recently by what an American lady told him about Nigeria.

Bizzyaski who just got a new certification in the USA, disclosed what the lady who is his classmate to him below while they were discussing...

I am sincerely grateful to God who gave me the grace to bag another prestigious certificate in the United States.This is indeed a major upgrade to my career. It can only be God Almighty. Although, my time here and reading about the stuffs happening at home makes me worry a lot about the home i call Naija; the SARS issues and all. The country is hard,yet when you finally manage to live your live and enjoy inspite of the challenges,the security agents meant to give you peace of mind are the ones that get you scared the most. The sad thing is that most of the shit that go on in this country gets to the knowledge of foreigners who end up using it to abuse us and treat us like inferior humans.

"Imagine this girl in my class who happened to be aware of the #ENDSARS campaign, telling me "I'm sorry, but you have a jungle not a nation. I mean my dog has a better life than most people living in Nigeria. How can the police maltreat you guys so badly? I know we have occasional cases like that here, but over there in Nigeria, it looks like you guys are just helpless. Your President's doesn't react, authorities dont react. They are like what are you going to do?" My completely sure all the noise on social media won't change anything". At that point, I really didn't know what to say because I know she has some points; this week alone, I have read more than 10 fresh cases of Police brutality across Nigeria.Please, what's going on?"

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/12/my-dog-has-better-life-than-most-of-you.html

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Kolababe: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by nittroboy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
RIP
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nebes: 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2017
She should go and sit down somewhere. Police brutality started with them.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by hollawaley2: 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Preach Sister, Preach. Am telling ya, all is just noise on social media, nothing tangible would be done to End Sars Brutality. The Government doesn't care, and the international community doesn't give a fucvk about Nigeria.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
No white woman said it. It is you that wanted to say it. Speak your mind, no one will beat or arrest you. grin grin

106 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nebes:
She should go and sit down somewhere. Police brutality started with them.
So because it started with them, we should follow their footsteps? She isn't allowed to condemn it because it started with them? Honestly, this kinda mentality must go with 2017. undecided
Justifying what is wrong and finding an excuse for it is what is wrong with us. sad sad

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariinee:
So because it started with them, we must copy? Honestly, this kinda mentality must go with 2018. undecided
Justifying what is wrong and finding and excuse for it is what is wrong with us you. sad sad

angry

∆ Comprehension was your problem... He never said so...

"A pot calling kettle black" that was what he meant.

Read his comment again. Hian!!! ∆

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Comprehension was your problem... He never said so...

A pot calling kettle black that was he meant.

Read his comment again. Hian!!! ∆
"She should go and sit down". This means that he refuses to see reason in what she said just because it started with them, No? Now, where is the comprehension problem? Never you tell me I have comprehension problems again, please.
You should read the post again, and this time, don't look at just the surface meaning.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariinee:
"She should go and sit down". This means that he refuses to see reason in what she said just because it started with them, No? Now, where is the comprehension problem? Never you tell me I have comprehension problems again, please.
You should read the post again, and this time, don't look at just the surface meaning.

angry

∆ Ok... You don't have comprehension problem ∆

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Evablizin(f): 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariinee:
No white woman said it. It is you that wanted to say it. Speak your mind, no one will beat or arrest you. grin grin
gringringrin

BUSTED.

White woman my foot,everything written in this post came out from his mind.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
OrestesDante:

angry

∆ Ok... You don't have comprehension problem ∆
cheesy grin undecided angry sad
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
Evablizin:
gringringrin

BUSTED.

White woman my foot,everything written in this post came out from his mind.
I know right cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by loadedvibes: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
The Nigeria armed forces anything wey they wear uniform and carry gun are a curse to the Nigeria state.. even social media is a curse to Nigeria the only thing we can do is come online to be keyboard warriors na there e reach.

Imagine tuface talk say him wan protest against buhari him back out. Now him still dey open him dirty mouth say him wan protest against filling stations.

This just proofs my point na keyboard our power reach

1 Like

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nebes: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mariinee:
So because it started with them, we should follow their footsteps? She isn't allowed to condemn it because it started with them? Honestly, this kinda mentality must go with 2017. undecided
Justifying what is wrong and finding an excuse for it is what is wrong with us. sad sad

I do not intend to justify the police brutality here in any way. But if you've lived with white people you'd understand why I'm asking her to mind her business. She's comparing the whole Nigeria to dogs. We'll deal with our mess ourselves. We don't need her input.

6 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
I swear we are comfortable with it.

#EndSars campaign nobody came out.

Tuface cancelled a protest for a reason best known to him, my country people could not come out. They played the blame game.

For me to use my money and buy fuel, I will Queue for hours.

I will pay my Electricity bill yet no light.

Police will shoot Someone innocent, we will course and swear on social media.

Politicians will show us shege, two months to elections, they will share 1kg of rice and wrapper and we will forgive all their sins.

We are comfortable with Nigeria this way.

8 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by congorasta: 6:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
tell em
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by quinnboy: 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na lie?
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
"Imagine this girl in my class who happened to be aware of the #ENDSARS campaign, telling me "I'm sorry, but you have a jungle not a nation. I mean my dog has a better life than most people living in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by MrsNwaAmaikpe(f): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
shocked

2 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
A government that doesn't care how its citizens suffer all sorts of difficulties we face everyday will ever tackle the issue of SARS menace?
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by jaymejate: 6:37pm On Dec 23, 2017
They will come and arrest you there now with the way they are operating

Just leave them... Govt wey no know if we de exist or not till election time
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Mckandre(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
if only we could eradicate this vermins(posters) above me from our society, m sure nigeria will be a better place. nigeria nd hypocrisy will never end, this thread says it all,even when truth is staring right in their faces. undecided

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2017
why people just wan talk nonsense for mouth
poilce brutality happens abroad,most especially against black people
a police man pinning a black man to the ground and shooting at very close range.wetin una do for there
u now start to dey talk rubbish for mouth
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley she is right you know!

1 Like

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Charles10xer(m): 6:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
There was a country lipsrsealed
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2017
Charles10xer:
There was a country lipsrsealed

Which country? There was never a country.

2 Likes

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by M2dX(m): 6:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nebes:

I do not intend to justify the police brutality here in any way. But if you've lived with white people you'd understand why I'm asking her to mind her business. She's comparing the whole Nigeria to dogs. We'll deal with our mess ourselves. We don't need her input.
you mean, she is calling d whole Nigerians dogs!!? shocked
Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by jimyjames(m): 6:43pm On Dec 23, 2017
the African Americans, won't say what's happening to us here is different from what is happening to them there,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What A White Lady Told Bizzyaski About SARS by tdayof(m): 6:44pm On Dec 23, 2017
Damn thrash. Yes we have police brutality but that doesn't make our country a jungle.

You know how many police killings happened in the US this year? No one supports the radical behavior of the Nigerian police but saying your dog has a better life than most Nigerians is foolish.

Police brutality in the United is much more than in Nigeria. Sister please keep your trash to yourself.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / E-money, Kcee And Their Mother Pictured Together At E-Money's 36th Birthday / Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.