Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) (41920 Views)

Lady Smashes Head On Slab As One Way Accident Kills Her In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Akoms Ability: Policeman Who Died In Oshiomhole's Convoy Accident (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Man Killed By Car In Indonesia While Fleeing From Immigration (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by stephenduru: 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
As shared by Kelechi who lives in Umuahia.....

'A very bloody afternoon.
At about eight poles away from my office.the body lying down was sliced like cow by a part of this iron gate being conveyed to a building site by this Mitsubishi van.
A lecturer at abia poly.he married two weeks ago.

Life like a mist
We mourn'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/newly-married-abia-poly-lecturer-killed.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by stephenduru: 5:06pm On Dec 23, 2017

1 Like

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yah Rasululahi. This is too much to bear for his new bride, I pray God comfort her.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by fiizznation: 5:14pm On Dec 23, 2017
Hmmm.. You are doing your own thing while God is doing his own thing.

Accidents like this happen so frequent in Nigeria and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.

Lorries, vans, trucks or whatever kind of cars shouldn't be allowed to ply intercity/town roads with heavy irons/machines/ like this.

RIP to the deceased

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by ufuosman(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lord have mercy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by BabaRamota1980: 5:56pm On Dec 23, 2017
RIP.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Oblitz(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by saydfact(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
sad news - we have to be observant always - RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nawteemaxie(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.

RIP to the young lad tho.

The fool has aired his view.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Settingz321(m): 6:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
RIP

don't know what to say
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.

Kee ihe bu your problem?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Arrahman39: 6:05pm On Dec 23, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by sulakishop(m): 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
Pathetic!
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by enemyofprogress: 6:06pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

what has the poo you wrote got to do with the post?you're nothing but a dullard

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by teamsynergy: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
ok
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by bedspread: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2017
DEC OHHHH DEC...
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by symbianDON(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
chaiiiii!! what a tragic way to end....what a huge calamity to the new bride to be go from the status of bride to widow in just 3 weeks....what a disaster to the man's family....what a monumental loss!!

2 Likes

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by adeblow(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Bros, if anybody is bad, he is bad its not because of tribe or religion. Haba, I schooled in the north, and I know there are bad ones. Abeg carry that one go

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by tafabaloo(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rip
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by teamsynergy: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:Some of these Nigerian lecturers don't deserve any pity most especially the yoruba ones. Go to an hausa lecturer as an hausa student, tell him your plight and he'll listen to you, go to an igbo lecturer as an igbo student, tell him your tribulation and he'll listen to you but go to a yoruba lecturer as a yoruba student, tell him your ordeal and he'll send you out of his office raining all sorts of insult on you and even tell you that you must be very stupid. A yoruba lecturer is not interested in seeing his fellow yoruba brother succeed not to talk of a foreigner. I remember what I faced back then in 2006. When Dr Olagoke's daughter and wife died within a week, we all celebrated.RIP to the young lad tho

@ seun osewa , see what yourr forum has become...you allow uncultured fools to take over your forum , turning it to breeding ground of hate and ridicule. it's really had to recommend serious minded people to nairaland these days. jf you could come up with a strategy on the Islam thread, you should do the same on the general forum ...this is unbecoming ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by penukz2015(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
So sad.. God help us
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by AntiWailer: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Na wa ooo.

Too many hopeless people in this generation.

Very sad.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by ceezarhh(m): 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2017
quite sad!...

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Sirheny007(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nawteemaxie:

The fool has aired his view.

Which kain yeye view?
Some people are not supposed to have opinions.
angry

2 Likes

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Village missles at work !

You cna't get married in peace close to this folks. Them no get joy.
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by tballeyy(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm a lectural, u fork this, u fork that, fork the whole student, u see ur life?
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by TundeCole(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

Words straight from the mouth of an Omo ale jati jati! !

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by briggz09(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
Rip to the dead
Re: Abia Polytechnic Lecturer Killed By Car Carrying Iron Gate (Graphic Pics) by begwong: 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:

U stewpid, what is the correlation of your stupidity to this post!

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Puff Adder Killed In My Area / Why Nairaland Was Down For 2 Hours / Couple And Their 3 Children Die In Accident On Their Way To Jigawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.