Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump - Foreign Affairs (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump (77720 Views)

Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays / President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / Trump Slams Nigerians For Not Returning To Their ‘huts’ After Seeing America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
oodua1stson:
they have only ruled over yoru dead alahu akbar brains. That's why you reprobates are poverty stricken to the core.

You claim your people ruled but you still come to the south to beg for alms. Can't you see your leaders have ruled over your destiny? grin grin grin grin

No wonder they said a camel has more value than an àboki. You lots are just dead in the brain.

Go blow yourself up while screaming allahu akbar grin grin grin

I can see you are even more confused than I thought, what do you know about the Christianity you practice?, so confused any where white men like they push you to and u obey, bastard, useless being, slave to us
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by joepentwo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Minemrys:
na fulani herdsmen dy go yankee?
na dem d build hut for bush,road anywer sef.. Na wetin Trump d take insult us b dat
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by oodua1stson: 12:38am On Dec 25, 2017
sulesadat:

I can see you are even more confused than I thought, what do you know about the Christianity you practice?, so confused any where white men like they push you to and u obey, bastard, useless being, slave to us
when you spend your whole life fxcking a camel you begin to think and act like one grin grin grin

So who told you camel fucking son of a goat I'm a Christian? And you filthy bastard has the nerve to call the white man out? Your laptop and internet who provided it? What has the smelly Arabs and mohammed given to the world except islam, boko haram, Isis and bin laden?

W no go better for you and your entire generation
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 3:28am On Dec 25, 2017
oodua1stson:
when you spend your whole life fxcking a camel you begin to think and act like one grin grin grin

So who told you camel fucking son of a goat I'm a Christian? And you filthy bastard has the nerve to call the white man out? Your laptop and internet who provided it? What has the smelly Arabs and mohammed given to the world except islam, boko haram, Isis and bin laden?

W no go better for you and your entire generation

oodua ,no wonder, so senseless, thinking, talking and acting like the slave you are. bastard you and your entire generation should be ashamed of yourselves that all of you are bastard, what a shame, ugly looking people, always looking for a girl to impregnate, no marriage in your entire family, useless people, kutuma buro uba. hungry sets of people always drinking garri, maokaci. go wash your filthy anus before you talk to me cuz y'all have faeces remaining in your ass cuz you ain't clean enough to talk to me, pig. shege
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by LordReed(m): 8:07am On Dec 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Have already told you where you can find it.

The typical response of a Trump supporter who really doesn't have the facts. I have looked and can't see any of these achievements so educate me on just 5 achievements of Donald Trump as president of the United States.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by udemzyudex(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
LordReed:

The typical response of a Trump supporter who really doesn't have the facts. I have looked and can't see any of these achievements so educate me on just 5 achievements of Donald Trump as president of the United States.

Today is Christmas and it's too early for all this shitty talk.. If you don't have anything to do this morning, go and clean your surroundings.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by LordReed(m): 3:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
udemzyudex:

Today is Christmas and it's too early for all this shitty talk.. If you don't have anything to do this morning, go and clean your surroundings.

Don't worry I will wait while you gather the 5 achievements.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
rinzaugustine:
He has not fashioned out a single economic road map or plan since he came in.His supporters who have water in their heads in place of brain are giving him credit for an economy obama stabilized to now create new jobs.The funny thing is that he has been consistently rolling back the regualtions obama put in place that brought back america from recession.The result is that the wall street gang are going back to their old ways and the shares are steadily risng.When the stock market crash it will affect every sector and the republican oligarchs and wall street executives will buy up the stocks people are investing in now for peanuts and properties also

And that stock buy back will be fed by the tax cuts Trump signed into law. It is so sad to see people cheer their own destruction.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by 9inches(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2017

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Minemrys: 8:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
joepentwo:

na dem d build hut for bush,road anywer sef..
Na wetin Trump d take insult us b dat
you hear wetin trump talk at all? Him say if nigerians go yankee them no wan return to their hut, fulani man wey dy live 4 hut where im get m0ney tak use buy visa let al0ne go yankee? Thats to say na those wey dy go there wey no want c0me bk nai trump dy talk na. And as fulani man no fit go yankee, no be 4 im hut e go dy? So which 1 u c0me dy talk say na fulani nai trump dy talk when fulani no even kn0w where embassy abi airport dy?
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by rinzaugustine: 12:35am On Dec 26, 2017
LordReed:

And that stock buy back will be fed by the tax cuts Trump signed into law. It is so sad to see people cheer their own destruction.
Exactly.You understand their game
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 27, 2017
giles14:
pls return to ur yaba-left room

I am not your doctor. Take your meds.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 27, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
I just showed you links that corroborate all the points you highlighted from my 'random pictures'..Obama DID do all those things similar to things Hitler did..so does that make him Hitler like? You're so dense you don't even get the point I'm trying to make.

You are dense, indeed. Obama did nothing of what you mentioned there. Trump did all of the things. And the criminal mo.ron is now attacking the FBI. Looks like the pee pee tapes are out there for real. grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by aku626(m): 7:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
I’m sure you understand it’s not meant to be taken literal. However, we do leave in a third world country. That’s still not trying to get out of the title. I’m not sure why you’d want to abuse me even though I didn’t abuse you. Sigh
phabulux:

I don't want to abuse you,,,

Someone said we all live in huts and you're supporting him...

Mother....fu..ck..er!
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by aku626(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
If you’d quit watching cnn you’d probably be in a better position to see how well the economy is doing under his admin. Before you criticize my thinking faculty you’d probably want to give salient points
Adminisher:

Trump does not say it like it is. He lies and is mortally afraid of facing his own issues. He is also not building his country. The country is becoming third world like every day. He wants to encourage coal production, build oil pipelines everywhere and roll back environmental protection.
The country is losing ground to China and Europe everyday.
Go to US airports now, old tired white faces everywhere. The country is a demographic disaster and their problems have just started with this crude, inferior local businessman they have put the complex machinery of government under.
Trump is a relic of the past (Dynasty TV series era) . Stop fawning over him because he is white and rich ...education should equip you with critical thinking faculties.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 28, 2017
Mindfulness:

You are dense, indeed. Obama did nothing of what you mentioned there. Trump did all of the things. And the criminal mo.ron is now attacking the FBI. Looks like the pee pee tapes are out there for real. grin
you're slowpoke that does not even deserve a reply from a person of my calibre on a good day. Now you're just arguing blindly. I showed you links from reputable publications that prove Obama did those things and you're still denying. Talking about pee pee tape like a conspiracy peddling fool. Keep waiting for it.. your LovePeddler of a mother will give birth to sextuplets before it comes out. Bastard
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by 9inches(m): 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Can someone please unpack this loaded text: “I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office - that there’s no way he gets elected - but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Strzok texted on Aug. 15, 2016. “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 29, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
you're slowpoke that does not even deserve a reply from a person of my calibre on a good day. Now you're just arguing blindly. I showed you links from reputable publications that prove Obama did those things and you're still denying. Talking about pee pee tape like a conspiracy peddling fool. Keep waiting for it.. your LovePeddler of a mother will give birth to sextuplets before it comes out. Bastard

Your calibre? You are a fvcking slowpoke quoting Russia Today and calling it reputable publication. Fish brain. grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mindfulness:

Your calibre? You are a fvcking slowpoke quoting Russia Today and calling it reputable publication. Fish brain. grin
I gave you another link to the same story from Huffington Post. Are you just a delusional fool who only sees what he wants to see? I will give you 10 other sources to the same story if you want. You are just arguing like a defeated slowpoke now, resorting to child like insults. I almost feel pity for you.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2017
slyfoxxjoe:
I gave you another link to the same story from Huffington Post. Are you just a delusional fool who only sees what he wants to see? I will give you 10 other sources to the same story if you want. You are just arguing like a defeated slowpoke now, resorting to child like insults. I almost feel pity for you.

slyfoxxjoe:

You are a fvcking re.tard. grin
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lloydfather(m): 12:34am On Dec 31, 2017
dadaic:

When Buhari read such comments like this, they have hope that they can keep fooling Nigerians no matter what. Bro, no vex, na fool you be.
maybe u were born by a fool and drunkard

Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Lloydfather(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2017
Pprovost:

Biafra in Europe I guess... grin grin

Ode! cheesy
why developing heart attack each time u hear Biafra.

Oponu
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2017
Mindfulness:

You are a fvcking re.tard. grin
hahahaha, I love how i have reduced you from Mr. Intellectual "I live in Europe so I know everything" to a rambling fool barely able to put together a coherent sentence..just churning out juvenile insults like a 5 year old. Better sit down old man before I completely embarrass you here.
Re: Nigerians Would Never “Go Back To Their Huts” In Africa - Trump by tck2000(m): 12:57am On Jun 18, 2019
[quote author=fiizznation post=63550876][i][color=#990000]Nothing this man does surprises me. The man was a well known racist, a white supremacist, a misogyny _prick, but people(especially white folks) when ahead and voted for him. And everybody is regretting and biting his/her fingers now. *grab em' by the _p**sy* psycho.

Donald trump that is urging everybody to go back to their country is not even an American, his father was a German, his mum was from I think scotland. His wife is not an American. But the silly clown is always ready to tell other folks that they ain't Americans. Smh

He doesn't know the history of America. He doesn't know that immigrants that came from all over the corners of the world made America what it is today. Would he even be what he is today if not for the immigrants that build a nation that the world is proud of.

Well he can only bark like the mad dog that he is, immigrants will continue to explore the numerous opportunities America have for them.
Suprised

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ngipheni Ngcobo: 57-year-old Virgin Who Partook In The Swazi Nude Dance (pic) / Kim Jong-Un Makes A Public Appearance For The First Time In Weeks / Zimbabwe's Godmother Of Prostitutes Retires After Bedding Over 4000 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.