Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim (1183 Views)

Fan Fires At Peter Okoye: I Am Better Than You / Lil Kesh Reacts To Reekado Banks’ Claim Of Being Better / DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim by Mudizawap: 11:13pm On Dec 23, 2017

Looks like the beef of the 2015 headies award isn’t over as Reekado Banks just took a jab at Lil Kesh.

The singer during a stage performance at the Thank You Concert, proclaimed that he his better than Lil Kesh and also went ahead to say he is better than his father. Reekado Banks Went on stage and Say this

I Remember that time when una talk say i no deserve Next Rated, The Person wey you talk say he deserve next rated gan i better pass him papa could this really be cool

Below is a tweet from a twitter user who was present at the concert.

SOURCE https://naijaextrang.com/2017/12/i-am-better-than-lil-kesh-reekado-banks-claim/
Re: I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
Proud prick!
Re: I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim by Zanas: 11:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
Proud prick!
Mumu were u at the concert and you just believe this rubbish and start commenting without confirming. I was there life and he never said those words. Fake news!!
Re: I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim by Yeligray(m): 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2017
Zanas:

Mumu were u at the concert and you just believe this rubbish and start commenting without confirming. I was there life and he never said those words. Fake news!!
lol, you were there?
Re: I Am Better Than Lil Kesh – Reekado Banks Claim by Zanas: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
Yeligray:
lol, you were there?
Just re-read the post. Initially thought they were referring to his thank you concert at Afrika shrine. I attended that one. I didn't even hear about this Ibadan own. Guess I have to confirm this story first. Till then, I don't believe it. Reekado is not that kind of person. It's even lil kesh and olamide that can say something like that definitely not reekado

(1) (Reply)

Watch Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking "IGBO" With Her Husband In A Club / #BBNaija: Cee-c And Tobi Captured In Intense Romance Under The Duvet Last Night / Funke Akindele And Omoni Oboli Arrested By The Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.