Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Ram Rearing Advice - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ram Rearing Advice (1654 Views)

Poultry Rearing: How Profitable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ram Rearing Advice by Greatmind23: 11:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Some one advice a brother
Planning to go into ram rearing Buisness and starting with 200 sheep's what would be the cost of housing like and other costs please any reliable cost planner for this
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by Greatmind23: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Project builder can also drop emails
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by ijeshaboy: 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2017
If you will go about it I will advice you to buy pregnant ones for easy profit at first if you are on whatsapp I can send you RAM pen pictures, but be well prepared for mortality as a first timer, I supply pregnant Rams to farms .

1 Like

Re: Ram Rearing Advice by Greatmind23: 11:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
ijeshaboy:
If you will go about it I will advice you to buy pregnant ones for easy profit at first if you are on whatsapp I can send you RAM pen pictures, but be well prepared for mortality as a first timer, I supply pregnant Rams to farms .

Please drop your whatsapp let's talk at lenght
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by BesKing(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Please am highly interested : minefile6@gmail.com[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by Rubbiish(m): 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Greatmind23:
Some one advice a brother
Planning to go into ram rearing Buisness and starting with 200 sheep's what would be the cost of housing like and other costs please any reliable cost planner for this
Where is your location?
Is the market available?
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by Rubbiish(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
ijeshaboy:
Are u advising him to buy pregnant rams because he will make profit or because u are into sale of pregnant rams?

1 Like

Re: Ram Rearing Advice by ijeshaboy: 9:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rubbiish:

Are u advising him to buy pregnant rams because he will make profit or because u are into sale of pregnant rams?
please kindly check your question and go Through my post you will get your answer there.
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by Bestnigeriabusi(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2020
Ram Farming Business Plan In Nigeria; Have you ever thought of having a Ram farm before now? Did anyone talk you into this business or you just felt like giving it a try? Well, whatever be the reason you are here today, trust me you must have made the right choice if you actually give this business a shot. So many people don’t understand how it works and so many still understand the very lucrative nature of Ram farming business in Nigeria. This is the very reason why we have decided to come up with this publication that will guide you to establishing and operating your own Ram farming business in Nigeria. Statistics have shown that Ram rearing business in Nigeria has grown quickly over the years.

for the complete details, click >> https://www.latestnigeriaprice.com.ng/ram-farming-business-plan-in-nigeria-pdf/
Re: Ram Rearing Advice by konews: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
get our Ram Business Plan In Nigeria With 3 Years Financial Analysis
https://businessplanhub.com.ng/ram-business-plan-in-nigeria-with-3-years-financial-analysis/

(1) (Reply)

Get All These Latest Tools For Almost Free Now / I Get Paid Every Week By Piggy Save Investment Scheme On Genexpayments / Invest In Raw Gold,silver And Diamond At UNOIT In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.