Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? (6270 Views)

Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Geofavor:

Whether you like it or not, those words were derogatory. How do you refer to someone's write-ups as 'deluded garbage' and think it polite? You could pass your point across without being offensive.

BTW, although I do not agree with everything the Op pointed out, there is some sense in what he said.

Once any truth sayer begins to throw out insults, such a person is ppoluuted and shouldn't be taken seriously. IN life, everyone should be given freedom to express, anyone can climb, and should maintain such freedom, when people feel they need to put one down to promote their agende, you can tell it's a mental problem, a mental disease that feeds on the misfortune of people...Look at his comments and see how he's freely dishing out insults, i kinda wonder why Ubunja bothered replying him after he saw those nasty comments. A pure seeker doesn't use curse words....
Funny enough both have equal truths in their opinions, and aren't far from saying the same thing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Geofavor:

Whether you like it or not, those words were derogatory. How do you refer to someone's write-ups as 'deluded garbage' and think it polite? You could pass your point across without being offensive.

BTW, although I do not agree with everything the Op pointed out, there is some sense in what he said.

i am sorry if you feel that way about what i wrote ... but then again, i will always call a spade A SPADE. so if someone quotes me and write arrant nonsense, garbage or what else then i will call it just how i see it. i dont come to NL to be politically correct, i come here to give MY opinion on different issues. if someone decides to quote me then let that person come with something valid and/or intelligent to say, or else i will call it for what it is. i have never sugarcoat my answers after 8yrs on NL, and wont certainly start today.

but hey, you certainly are entitled to your opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by ubunja(m): 5:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
ABBkelvin:
No single man can make decision for the society, it's either you conform or get thrown out of the social circle. You can't have it your way against the society, but you can manipulate the society to work in your favor. E.g the creation of social media turns some people into a billionaire by manipulating society into thinking everybody needs to connect to one another, that's example of winning against the society by creating things for them (social manipulation to create wealth). That was why mark and other IT genius made it big. It's either you manipulate the social system, conform to it or live without the society norm and pay the price. @ misswrite , ubunja
point!!
no place for " i can do it myself and change society by believing it" you will be an outcast.like those losers who believe in aliens. they maybe right.they maybe wrong.but their inner-belief in something not the norm of society makes them outcasts.
just like any man will be who tries to change how society thinks men crying is weakness.he will cry and he will be thrown out.no gain made. the change must come from without. force society to accept men crying.and men will cry with confidence.
coz society runs on norms and expectations and perceptions. you may be right about something but does society believe u are right?if it doesnt u will be thrown out.just like at the end Jesus was killed even though He was right. truth kills coz it doesnt always have the majority on its side. and thats the problem with society.its about how society sees something.not the facts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Once any truth sayer begins to throw out insults, such a person is ppoluuted and shouldn't be taken seriously. IN life, everyone should be given freedom to express, anyone can climb, and should maintain such freedom, when people feel they need to put one down to promote their agende, you can tell it's a mental problem, a mental disease that feeds on the misfortune of people...Look at his comments and see how he's freely dishing out insults, i kinda wonder why Ubunja bothered replying him after he saw those nasty comments. A pure seeker doesn't use curse words....
Funny enough both have equal truths in their opinions, and aren't far from saying the same thing..

in my world we....

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
ubunja:

point!!
no place for " i can do it myself and change society by believing it" you will be an outcast.like those losers who believe in aliens. they maybe right.they maybe wrong.but their inner-belief in something not the norm of society makes them outcasts.
just like any man will be who tries to change how society thinks men crying is weakness.he will cry and he will be thrown out.no gain made. the change must come from without. force society to accept men crying.and men will cry with confidence.
coz society runs on norms and expectations and perceptions. you may be right about something but does society believe u are right?if it doesnt u will be thrown out.just like at the end Jesus was killed even though He was right. truth kills coz it doesnt always have the majority on its side. and thats the problem with society.its about how society sees something.not the facts.

Word !

BEAUTIFUL FLOW ON WORDS....YOU SPOKE WELL UBUNJA...he will cry and he will be thrown out.no gain made. the change must come from without. force society to accept men crying.and men will cry with confidence.coz society runs on norms and expectations and perceptions.
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

in my world we....

Deal with your spiteful self, i no get your time. Another time when i'm in the mood. For now, you're spared wink
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Deal with your spiteful self, i no get your time. Another time when i'm in the mood. For now, you're spared wink

lol...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

lol...

I no get your time dude.
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 5:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nawa oh...see how that MRBrownjay conveniently dodged the main issue ...Ubunja cited some instances nd brownjay couldn't tackle them logically..both of U were right sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

I no get your time dude.

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:
Nawa oh...see how that MRBrownjay conveniently dodged the main issue ...Ubunja cited some instances nd brownjay couldn't tackle them logically..both of U were right sha

bro, i NEVER dodge issues (never have, never will), so long as people STICK TO THEM... now read my initial reply and see if what that Ubunja dude wrote has any RELEVANCE WHATSOEVER with how a man and woman in a r/ship should open up to one another
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=63573302][/quote]

Lol. See this one.

I go pretend so you go feel fly.

Another time when i have your time, i'll deal with you. Not now dude... wink

If projecting your views on people forcefully makes you feel strong and intelligence, then you're more stvpid and hopeless than i thought, look at your fvken last comment again and the oozing pride. Perhaps, you've determined your position on the subject is an absolute truth humanity must suscribe to, you go tell us...But then, i'm not in the mood today. Some other time...

Learn to accept truths that differ from your beliefs before you go running with a barrel...
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol. See this one.

I go pretend so you go feel fly.

Another time when i have your time, i'll deal with you. Not now dude... wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by ubunja(m): 5:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro thanks, all the best wishes to you and your family too

can you imagine what this man wrote....kai! our sistas are suffering.
isnt Blackhawk03 a chick thou grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

If projecting your views on people forcefully makes you feel strong and intelligence, then you're more stvpid and hopeless than i thought, look at your fvken last comment again and the oozing pride. Perhaps, you've determined your position on the subject is an absolute truth humanity must suscribe to, you go tell us...But then, i'm not in the mood today. Some other time...

Learn to accept truths that differ from your beliefs before you go running with a barrel...

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
my truth is MY truth, if you dont like it then read my reply and move along with your bitter self... or come with VALID replies before quoting me. if you post deluded irrelevant garbage then thats what i am gonna call it. take it as a smart person would or keep on being here having a sissy fit about my own opinion on the subject.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
my truth is MY truth, if you dont like it then read my reply and move along with your bitter self... or come with VALID replies before quoting me. if you post deluded irrelevant garbage then thats what i am gonna call it. take it as a smart person would or keep on being here having a sissy fit about my own opinion on the subject.

I wont bother reading your comments,let alond to dignify you with a response. Vent all you want, your emtions are yours to deal with...

Bounce !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i NEVER dodge issues (never have, never will), so long as people STICK TO THEM... now read my initial reply and see if what that Ubunja dude wrote has any RELEVANCE WHATSOEVER with how a man and woman in a r/ship should open up to one another

Relevance or not...trust me,no matter how much both parties want to open up in a relationship,it usually ends not too well cos at the end of the day,u'll find out that some things were beta left unsaid.

Then on the other hand,it will alwais be easier on women.They wil surely get more favors than the men cos that's the way nature is wired...there are so many instances to this & I guess that's what Ubanja's been trying to make clear to you from the beginning of this thread.But at the end of the day,u have a mind of ur own.

The fact is staring at U sir

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

Relevance or not...trust me,no matter how much both parties want to open up in a relationship,it usually ends not too well cos at the end of the day,u'll find out that some things were beta left unsaid.

Then on the other hand,it will alwais be easier on women.They wil surely get more favors than the men cos that's the way nature is wired...there are so many instances to this & I guess that's what Ubanja's been trying to make clear to you from the beginning of this thread.But at the end of the day,u have a mind of ur own.

God bless you o...
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

well if you do think like that then no MEN nor women should open up in a r/ship and we should all live as stranger/cowards. i dont know about you, but i'd rather know everything about the person i share my life with than nothing...but i guess to each their own.

so because life could be easier on women, thats the reason why a man shouldnt open up to his woman?! bwaaaaaah! bro, you must be a comedian. again, whether they do have it easier or not is IRRELEVANT to the issue of how a woman can/would open up to her man, is it?!?!?

now as i said earlier, if you think in such a way then dont expect women to open to YOU, if not you are just an hypocrite.

the fact that you would even think of what women get in life, while that said woman is dating YOU, says a lot about your self esteem.

btw dwell on this, and see who has an easier path:
- men can have kids until their 80s+
- OLD men can date and marry virgin women half their age OR MORE (ask oshiomole or that bastard gov dude who married that child)
- men can hide under African polygamy and blackmail their wives to have a second wife
- men dont get stigmatized if they are divorced or single parent

yet you say women got it better than us in life, really?!
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

well if you do think like that then no MEN nor women should open up in a r/ship and we should all live as stranger/cowards. i dont know about you, but i'd rather know everything about the person i share my life with than nothing...but i guess to each their own.

so because life could be easier on women, thats the reason why a man shouldnt open up to his woman?! bwaaaaaah! bro, you must be a comedian. again, whether they do have it easier or not is IRRELEVANT to the issue of how a woman can/would open up to her man, is it?!?!?

now as i said earlier, if you think in such a way then dont expect women to open to YOU, if not you are just an hypocrite.

the fact that you would even think of what women get in life, while that said woman is dating YOU, says a lot about your self esteem.

LoL...oga,what I wrote was based on ur arguement with the guy & mind you; I'm not here to argue with YOU..Lemme quote one of ur replies to him

"bro, you must be mistaking me for someone else, my parents NEVER EVER believed in this garbage called bride price, and anybody who believes in such tradition can NEVER be valued as a sane/intelligent/smart person to marry".

So,from the above quote,u can see how u conveniently dodged the bridepirce hypocrisy thing & made it personal.So becos ur parents NEVER EVER believed in brideprice, other parents should also not believe cos I guess they don't have a mind of their own abi undecided...and then u went on to say anybody who doesn't think like your parents can NEVER be considered smart et all.

Now this makes u seem like sum1 who tries to force ur opinions down people's throats.So,that said,no matter what happens,ur gonna end up not arguing logically.

That nigga shouldn't have indulged you sef cos it's a FVCK**G waste of time & energy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

God bless you o...

He thinks he's smart and can dodge wella but he argues blindly grin
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:
LoL...oga,what I wrote was based on ur arguement with the guy & mind you; I'm not here to argue with YOU..Lemme quote one of ur replies to him

"bro, you must be mistaking me for someone else, my parents NEVER EVER believed in this garbage called bride price, and anybody who believes in such tradition can NEVER be valued as a sane/intelligent/smart person to marry".

So,from the above quote,u can see how u conveniently dodged the bridepirce hypocrisy thing & made it personal.So becos ur parents NEVER EVER believed in brideprice, other parents should also not believe cos I guess they don't have a mind of their own abi undecided...and then u went on to say anybody who doesn't think like your parents can NEVER be considered smart et all.

Now this makes u seem like sum1 who tries to force ur opinions down people's throats.So,that said,no matter what happens,ur gonna end up not arguing logically.

That nigga shouldn't have indulged you sef cos it's a FVCK**G waste of time & energy

what you should have instead asked yourself is how on earth the hypocrisy of bride price got to do with the subject at hand?! that would be as stoopid as me saying that he was an hypocrite if he was not willing to open up to a woman but expect her to open up to him, and his reply would be:" but men and women are not equal in sport" OR "but men and women have a different body" OR " but men and women dont get paid the same salary in the workforce".... such reply is IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand, or any other rubbish he wrote....aka rape, polithieves etc

so since it was out of context, i gave him a personal reply, but funny how you conveniently chose to disregard the important part of my full reply...here it is again:

MrBrownJay1:

bro, you must be mistaking me for someone else, my parents NEVER EVER believed in this garbage called bride price, and anybody who believes in such tradition can NEVER be valued as a sane/intelligent/smart person to marry.

but hey, if you meant to say that the Nigerian society is hypocrite, then you may be right.....does that mean you should openly do something you fully well know aint RIGHT?!?!?! i dont think so...
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

what you should have instead asked yourself is how on earth the hypocrisy of bride price got to do with the subject at hand?! that would be as stoopid as me saying that he was an hypocrite if he was not willing to open up to a woman but expect her to open up to him, and his reply would be:" but men and women are not equal in sport" OR "but men and women have a different body" OR " but men and women dont get paid the same salary in the workforce".... such reply is IRRELEVANT to the issue at hand, or any other rubbish he wrote....aka rape etc

so since it was out of context, i gave him a personal reply, but funny how you conveniently chose to disregard the important part of my full reply...here it is again:

Lol...stop trynna be a saint nd face reality abehg...
U mustn't go by the book all the time..yu gattu think outside the box..
Whether you like it or not...compromises must be made in life cos it's not a perfect world
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by bitchcrafts: 6:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
theGigolo:
This is a question that has made me wonder why do women or girls rather open up to a guy who is not their romantic interest but don't do same to guys they date or have a crush on.

Nl ladies what's your take?.
A romantic interest must be a badboi that is just here to slam his cannula into her hollow organ, isn't he? Wc ear do u think he has to attend to her load of boring worries? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

Thank you o

God bless
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

Whether you like it or not...compromises must be made in life cos it's not a perfect world

running from the issue, are we?!?!?! bwaaaaah!

again, if you have nothing to say then let it go, but dont try to come and pretend that the BS about bride price, polithieves etc has got ANYTHING remotely intelligent or relevant to do with me telling bro Ubunja that he is an hypocrite if he doesnt want to open up to a woman but desire that this said woman should open up to him..... absolutely NOTHING, NONE, NADA, ZERO!!!!

so keep trying to smoke screen this simple issue about mens hypocrisy on love romantic matters.
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

Nice.
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

running from the issue, are we?!?!?! bwaaaaah!

again, if you have nothing to say then let it go, but dont try to come and pretend that the BS about bride price, polithieves etc has got ANYTHING remotely intelligent or relevant to do with me telling bro Ubunja that he is an hypocrite if he doesnt want to open up to a woman but desire that this said woman should open up to him..... absolutely NOTHING, NONE, NADA, ZERO!!!!

so keep trying to smoke screen this simple issue about mens hypocrisy on love romantic matters.

Aye aye sir
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
LostMyZeal:

Aye aye sir

Did you see were Ubunja ever implied not opening up to a woman? You can see learning impediment adds to the guy's problem...He belongs to the quick to type and debate crew, but slow to reasoning. Anyways, considering many humans have low I.Q. ratings if we will be honest to ourselves, he sees Ubunja as a channel to dish out his frustrations..No reply that nigga, his not worth it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by NettyNelly(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
this kind of arguements have made me addictted to NL.
though i dont like arguing.
just learning from u guys
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by LostMyZeal(m): 7:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jupxter:

Did you see were Ubunja ever implied not opening up to a woman? You can see learning impediment adds to the guy's problem...He belongs to the quick to type and debate crew, but slow to reasoning. Anyways, considering many humans have low I.Q. ratings if we will be honest to ourselves, he sees Ubunja as a channel to dish out his frustrations..No reply that nigga, his not worth it.

@ all at all bro
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Blackhawk03(f): 8:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
ubunja:

isnt Blackhawk03 a chick thou grin grin

Hermaphrodite, mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Here Is Nairaland CEO's (seun Osewa) 2005 Valentine Day Request!!! / These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World / Lovely Love Quotes For DP.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.