Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? (6271 Views)

Waist Of A Lady Is The Cynosure To Guys But Some Ladies Are In Pains With It / Strictly For The Guys But Ladies U May Comment. / Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by theGigolo: 9:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Mind blowing points @ubunja, juxpiter, misswrite, mrbrownjay You guys were wonderful in your explanation and let love lead pls. This is too small to start having enemies over trivial issues.

Merry Christmas everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Jupxter:
I've always maintained that intelligence is one of the greatest problems of mankind. Look at such display on this thread, too much intelligence dey worry una...I need writers abeg, if una need work, apply...

Baseless arguement...ego contest
Hello there! Will a PM suffice?
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by theGigolo: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Joseid:
Hello there! Will a PM suffice?

Good one man, why don't you send the PM fess? The man is not harsh, just introduce yourself proper and reason for for the pm.
Re: Why Do Girls Open Up To Some Guys But Not Others? by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2017
theGigolo:

Good one man, why don't you send the PM fess? The man is not harsh, just introduce yourself proper and reason for for the pm.
Thank you for this.
@Juxpiter, email seen and replied.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Countries Have The Sexiest And Prettiest Women In The World / Lies Guys Tells While Wooin / Look What Came Out Of Her P As I Was Fingering Her...eeewww!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.