Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson (25489 Views)

'The Wedding Party 2' Earned N20 Million On Opening Day At Cinemas / Photos From "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere In Lagos (Arabian Themed) / The Wedding Party 2 - Official Trailer And Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by lodgerill2: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2017
"The Wedding Party", movie which was released to the cinema about a week ago has earned over a hundred million Naira in box office but some of the contributors to that large amount are crying for a refund on the grounds that they did not get value for their money.

According to many movies watchers who took their rants to Twitter, the movie should have stopped with the the first part as the second part was just a waste of time, they are even calling on No Abudu not to try its part 3.

A movie reviewer highlighted 26 points that made The Wedding Party a not so OK good movie; and according to his review, the movie was rushed and poorly edited.
Even a twitter user said Falz’s concert(Falz Experience) was funnier than the whole of wedding party 2.

http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/12/nigerians-rants-over-wedding-party-2.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by lodgerill2: 4:35am On Dec 24, 2017
Reveiws

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by gracefoundmme(m): 4:43am On Dec 24, 2017
lol...at last
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by koolaid87: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2017
Ok, no need wasting money on part 2 as ppl say e no sweet. Patiently waiting for part 3

This season, every naira counts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nne5: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2017
After watching the part 1 I concluded that the movie is one over hyped movie.

Was surprised when I learnt there was going to be a part 2 because I knew it'd be worse than the first part.

Trashy overhyped movie.
I'm so not watching.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by ehbellsho(m): 6:25am On Dec 24, 2017
shocked
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by tstx(m): 6:42am On Dec 24, 2017
You guys just saved me 1,500... Thanks y'all

18 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Artistree: 6:54am On Dec 24, 2017
I actually watched it two days ago and wept for wasting my hard earned money embarassed

8 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

∆ The fact the movie made over a hundred million doesn't mean it's going to be instresting... People paid because they were expecting more of Part 1.. ∆

15 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by rawpadgin(m): 7:48am On Dec 24, 2017
I won't even download naija movie for free

Banky is not a good actor

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by idu1(m): 5:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mtchew
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
There is a Wedding Party 2?
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Richardabbey(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
wink Its A Yoruba Movie
A Hit By Afonja
Biafra , Go Nd Die

4 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Playz(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Didn't see the movie...
Who cares right?
grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by kevoh(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
That's good for you guys, next time you will have sense not to waste your money on Nollywood films. angry I watched the part 1 of the film and deleted the crap movie like a virus out of my computer. It was too fake and terrible for my liking , there was no way I will even consider watching the part 2, let alone spending money at the cinema to see the movie. angry angry

5 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Earrings: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
This aunty is very generous with her grading!

1 Like

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by seunmohmoh(f): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
thank u
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by falconey(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:

Was surprised when I learnt there was going to be a part 2 because I knew it'd be worse than the first part.

Trashy overhyped movie.
I'm so not watching.

Shut it! part 1 was interesting and a success.

8 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by NCP: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Mo Abudu, Creating Stars, Hits and Fulfilling Destinies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Do u kn what a hit movie is?
Richardabbey:
wink Its A Yoruba Movie

A Hit By Afonja

Biafra , Go Nd Die

1 Like

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Earrings: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ The fact the movie made over a hundred million doesn't mean it's going to be instresting... People paid because they were expecting more of Part 1.. ∆

Don't take her words to heart, let's hear the reviews of those who actually paid to watch it.

1 Like

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by tunesoft(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
I swear....I should have watched the bridge.......WP2 was a total waste.....the AYs part was unnesscery....abeg just forget the movie....make e follow 2017 comot

4 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nodogragra4me(m): 5:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nne5:

Trashy overhyped movie.
I'm so not watching.

The same thing with that AY movie. The part 2 was a terrible waste of time
Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by SalamRushdie: 5:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fuel scarcity has ruined ticket sales projections for this movie as more percentage of disposable income is being channeled to more expensive black market fuel ans transportation...This my dear friends id further proof that no entity is immune to bad leadership so we need to do the right thing in 2019 and make sure Buhari suffers a remarkable defeat at the polls.

9 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by Nne5: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
falconey:

Shut it! part 1 was interesting and a success.
You don't know what interesting is so Shut it!

6 Likes

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by SAMBARRY: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Aseju lolorun ofe.they for stop at part 1 and take the eulogies.that's why they say when the applaud is the loudest that's when you leave the stage.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Wedding Party 2" Review: 26 Key Points Of The Movie By Shola Thompson by BruncleZuma: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Jackie B And Jaypaul Emerge Heads Of House / Omashola Has Been Evicted From BBNaija House / BBNaija: Venita Reveals How She Was Physically Abused By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.