Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty (26171 Views)

Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) / 7.7 Billion Naira Church Built In Nigeria The World Poverty Capital / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by pepezaz: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2017
THE BEAUTY OF LIFE - An Important Message From Prophet TB Joshua:

The beauty of life does not depend on how happy you are but on how happy others can be because of you. 1 Corinthians 13:13 – Faith, hope, love - the greatest of all is love. This means the way and manner we love our neighbour determines our faith in God. The way and manner in which we care for our neighbour determines our relationship with God.

In Matthew 25:45, Jesus said, “Whatsoever you do (or fail to do) to the least of my brothers, that you do unto Me”. In other words, He was saying here, ‘I have no farm where I expect you to work for Me or an office where I expect you to help Me in checking files. My farm and office are your fellow brothers. Whatever help you render to the least of them, whatever problem you help someone else to solve, that you render unto Me’.

The manner you love your neighbour determines the measure of your relationship with God. How do we love? We love with our possessions. The way and manner we manage our possessions – are you sharing what you do not need or what your life depends on?

You are rich but you are still complaining – as if you have nothing. You have the knowledge and wisdom you are yearning for as if you do not. What you have cannot bless you. While yearning for all these, we believe that it will answer our problems – but you have money yet unanswered questions in your life. You are a president but anytime you are in private, you cry for what you do not have.

You need to reach out and find those who you need to help. Possessions do not bless when we keep them. Money does not bless when we keep them in the safe but giving them to help the poor/ needy/ refugees etc. can.

The purpose of having money is to help us. How does money help us? We use money to get what we need but when we keep it, it becomes dormant as if we do not have. In the same vein, when you have wisdom or knowledge and you do not exploit them, nobody will know you have them.

It is when you reach out that you can be placed. We cannot place you when you remain quiet. When you are quiet, your god will remain quiet. When you act, your talent acts. When you are silent, your talent remains silent.

The cause of poverty and hardship is because we have not been giving to help others. We keep our possessions and save our money. We say there is not money but money is everywhere. The cause of poverty is because our money is not being circulated.

You are blessed to bless others but you are blessed and not blessing others – that is the cause of poverty. Therefore, build your life around your contribution to others - for that is the beauty of life...

https://m.facebook.com/tbjministries/posts/1714049968715772

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by pepezaz: 6:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by agwom(m): 6:23am On Dec 24, 2017
hmmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Goodness4525: 6:38am On Dec 24, 2017
when u see a man with knowledge u will easily no, compared to a man who said solutions to our problems is Jesus as if after he has blessed us with lots of human, natural (both mineral and solid mineral resources )he has not done enough or he he still need to come down and tell u to redistribute those tithe to the poor instead of buying jets with it

Pastor Adeboye should be ashamed of himself , he should go and learn from real man of God b4 saying what is not on point , I pity those under his canopy, I swear that man is not gualify to be my CRS teacher if I am in secondary school

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by sonsomegrigbo: 6:50am On Dec 24, 2017
What about heavy tithing?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by ibkgab001: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Over to freeze

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Atiku2019: 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Masterpiece

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by buygala(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
Poverty is relative smiley.... So no particular reason is a generic cause of all strains of poverty

The richest man somewhere is poorer than the poorest man elsewhere....

Laziness, ignorance, corruption, terrorism and 'village people', cause more poverty than being stingy to fellow men sad

And in some instances sef, giving foolishly can land someone in abject penury..

17 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by ClintonNzedimma(m): 10:04am On Dec 24, 2017
oga boss

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Caused by wickedness. Dat is y oke wud hide 43m dolls he cannot spend in a room

7 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by tstx(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2017
Spoken like a true man of God...

Meanwhile, here are
7 Things Our Nigerian Pastors Can Learn from Pope Francis

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by chuose2: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
The real cause for poverty in 9ja na all these Yahoo Pastors.

We thank God that people eyes don dey open, small by small.

No be another Pastor expose Adeboye so as twisting the bible to make money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw8vOYvFq_Y

19 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Okoyeeboz: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Goodness4525:
when u see a man with knowledge u will easily no, compared to a man who said solutions to our problems is Jesus as if after he has blessed us with lots of human, natural (both mineral and solid mineral resources )he has not done enough or he he still need to come down and tell u to redistribute those tithe to the poor instead of buying jets with it

Pastor Adeboye should be ashamed of himself , he should go and learn from real man of God b4 saying what is not on point , I pity those under his canopy, I swear that man is not gualify to be my CRS teacher if I am in secondary school

People hate the truth.

The day Nigerian Pastors start telling their members the truth, that's when Nigeria would get better. However, if Nigeria gets better, how would people run to them for miracles?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Pure rodomontade
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Jamiubond009(m): 10:07am On Dec 24, 2017
This is the unadulterated truth . you're blessed so you can be a blessing. The greatest satisfaction any human being can ever have is seeing that his fellow brother has been uplifted. That is humanity in its very essence.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by teamsynergy: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2017
even though am not a follower of TB, I still really like him.. he not self centered like many others

11 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by room089: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2017
....yet he failed to reveal the cause of the building that collapsed in his church.

1 Like

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by HopeAlive14(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Greed is a serious problem to humanity.

We often forget that we came into this world naked.. and naked we shall leave!

5 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by fabulousvera(f): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Goodness4525:

are u a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Wait, he hasn't relocated to Israel ? What's he waiting for ?
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2017
This makes perfect sense.

"The purpose of having money is to help us. How does money help us? We use money to get what we need but when we keep it, it becomes dormant as if we do not have. In the same vein, when you have wisdom or knowledge and you do not exploit them, nobody will know you have them".

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Fianze93(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Mavrick2012: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2017
According to the Bible (not me), all our flamboyant pastors and rich men are going to hell.
How or why?
According to the story of the rich man and Lazarus,
the rich man went to hell, certainly not because he was rich, no!,
but, because, he leaved a flamboyant lifestyle right in the midst of poor people.
ie, as long as your neighbor is hungry, you must never feel contented, it is your responsibility to feed him NOT WITH CRUMBS.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Learnstuffs: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2017
The major cause is the exploitation and manipulation of the poor by the rich men like you

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Stanleyville(m): 10:10am On Dec 24, 2017
This fake man again!.. undecided
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Flyingngel(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Giving is good. In fact it is one of the most Paramount law governing human being.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by adizzb: 10:12am On Dec 24, 2017
agwom:
hmmm
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Partnerbiz(f): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2017
joshua now an economist.
Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Saintsbrown(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Adeboye n Oledepo will not like this message.
They believe in acquisition and acquisition of wealth.
Building cathedrals, using exotic cars n jets while most of their followers are languishing in poverty.
U will never hear them criticize the government even when their own Christians are killed.
Scammers.

8 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by daramolanas1(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Goodness4525:

WATCH what you TYPE MAN.....WHO are you to JUDGE!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet TB Joshua Reveals The Cause Of World Poverty by Pappyto: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye & Wife Visit Ortom, Benue For Condolence / Man Paralyzed Two Days After Returning From His Village In Edo State. Photos / Catholic Bishop Reacts To Patrick Edet's Resignation: "The Pope Must Hear This"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.