Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins (839 Views)

How To Verify Your Nigerian Google Adsense ID In 5 Hours Or Less / How To Verify Your USA Adsense Tax ID In 10mins / Get Your Usa Tax Id For Your Us Adsense Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 6:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Are you a blooger using US adsense account? Are you scared of using US adsense accounts? Is your Us adsense earning on hold because of tax Verification? Fear no more, Its time to cash out. I love US and UK adsense if you know your way out. We are here to genuinely submit your US Tax ID in 10mins with no stress at all. Need our services?? If you have verified your US Tax ID Too... And your cash is still on hold because of Tax ID Feel free to whatsapp @ 08033625989 Now and you will get paid in 1-3 working days.

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Try this fraudster and loose ur adsense account...
he is a serial fraudster...
Lalastica, Mynd44..
come to the rescue of innocent Nairalanders
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
But ladies and gentlemen I present to you Profpromise aka Bessie C. Robinson...
Now you tell me who is a scammer...
i have found you on Facebook too...
When time reach e go land like manna for nairaland...
fellow Nairalanders please keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 12:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is that the scam proof of our business chats?? I thought u said Nairaland is against upload of Scam proof.. Oya send how I scammed you... Shameless scanderer... You see no one is taking sides with you cos u are a talkative
WealthPhillips:
I would have been a slanderer if I wasn't WealthPhillips or Philip Chinwuba Ndukwe or a man on all social media platforms...
fellow Nairalanders please keep off from Profpromise... He is a serial scammer..
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Another simple question?? Didn't you see my profile before you came for business.. Olodo? Send how I scammed you.. You are sending profile pic... You are very dull in thinking..
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by 3html: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
WealthPhillips:
Seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

Mr man go and sit down.....
Stop this childish behavior of yours
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Yahoo Boy wey dey ansa Profpromise...
You are shameless because your mates are looking for white people with hard currency... You are here looking for a fellow Nigerian that is almost already in hell with all these hardship we are going tru...
Where is your conscience bro??
I never wanted to reveal that you are a yahoo boy as well but you push me...
Now I knw how ur miserable baby came along...
You see I know too much about you already...
And if you dare me you will see your pictures all over nairaland... And I will creaa thread for your local yahoo yahoo...
Don't test a full blooded Abia state boy in lasgidi...
I will bring you and your scam down...
You will never find anyone to scam on this platform any longer...

profpromise:
Is that the scam proof of our business chats?? I thought u said Nairaland is against upload of Scam proof.. Oya send how I scammed you... Shameless scanderer... You see no one is taking sides with you cos u are a talkative
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Let me dignify u with a response this once so u will feel good... And trust me you will never get any again...
I will advise you thats if you are real to stay off this.. Koz u will be dragged along when the time comes Mr adviser..

3html:

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
He is only a coward from Abia State... A shameless He-goat to the Ibo Community.. A failure to Nairaland
3html:

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fraud fraud fraud....
Nairalanders beware
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by 3html: 12:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
A real failure indeed and I can see it from his bahavaour, I wanted to give him (one of my numerous ) an adsense account of mine had it been he explained very well how he was scam
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oga.. Don't give him o.. He will say you are my cohort when I don't even know you.. Anyone who asked him to show scam proof is my cohort.. Let him continue in his evil ways.. His End Is Condemnation..
3html:
A real failure indeed and I can see it from his bahavaour, I wanted to give him (one of my numerous ) an adsense account of mine had it been he explained very well how he was scam
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nice move...
But thanks alot for the insult...
Like I said earlier I will ensure you don't sell crap to any nairalander again in ur period of existence... And if what i am doing is wrong... May d mods do justice to me..

Cc: seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

profpromise:
Oga.. Don't give him o.. He will say you are my cohort when I don't even know you.. Anyone who asked him to show scam proof is my cohort.. Let him continue in his evil ways.. His End Is Condemnation..
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by 3html: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
WealthPhillips:
God bless you Boss... At least your are one of those trustworthy people out there.

I have never met you before,
I paid you for ads account,
You delivered accordingly and even promised to guide me through in any difficulty...

Man no fit reward you, na only God..
Thank you once again..
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 12:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
You only mentioned names of mods for fun... I wonder what you will tell them when they will ask you to show scam proof.... Keep inviting their wrath... Looser
WealthPhillips:
Nice move...
But thanks alot for the insult...
Like I said earlier I will ensure you don't sell crap to any nairalander again in ur period of existence... And if what i am doing is wrong... May d mods do justice to me..

Cc: seun, Lalastica, Mynd44

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 1:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Fraud Alert...
Nairalanders beware...

1 Like

Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 7:05pm On Mar 24, 2018
Are you a blooger using US adsense account? Are you scared of using US adsense accounts? Is your Us adsense earning on hold because of tax Verification? Fear no more, Its time to cash out. I love US and UK adsense if you know your way out. We are here to genuinely submit your US Tax ID in 10mins with no stress at all. Need our services?? If you have verified your US Tax ID Too... And your cash is still on hold because of Tax ID Feel free to whatsapp @ 08033625989 Now and you will get paid in 1-3 working days.
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2018
profpromise:

This guy is a serial Scammer... Please stay away fellow Nairalanders...
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by profpromise: 5:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Are you near threshold, Have you been warned by Adsense, Is your cash On Hold because of address?

You are now free. We will verify your UK, US and Nigeria Adsense for you in 2-7days.

Call or WhatsApp if you need our services.
Re: I Will Genuinely Submit Your US Adsense Tax ID In 10mins by WealthPhillips(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2018
Fraudster on the loose... Nairalanders beware..
This guy is a serial scammer...

profpromise:
Are you near threshold, Have you been warned by Adsense, Is your cash On Hold because of address?

You are now free. We will verify your UK, US and Nigeria Adsense for you in 2-7days.

Call or WhatsApp if you need our services.

(1) (Reply)

5 Lessons From Linda Ikeji's Success Story. / Naija Adsense For Sale / Why Etisalat/9mobile Not Opening Nairaland Pages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.