Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. (1405 Views)

Partner With Us In E-commerce Biz And Make Millions For Life / Earn 50% ROI Of Your Investment In Every 7 Days / How To Make 50% Roi Everyday Consistently Trading Volatility Indices (vix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. by Obinnau(m): 7:00am On Dec 24, 2017
Staying in the north, I am able to identify a gold mine that most people from the south are ignorant of. Rice farming. I planned to start in this new planting season but the source of funds I planned to work with didn't come through. A basic break down. To cultivate one hectare of rice farm, 200K is needed for the agricultural inputs. After 4 months the rice is already harvested and is ready for sales. There is an ever ready market for the paddy rice(freshly cultivated). The investment of 200k will yield roughly 370k after 4 months. But whomsoever I'm going to partner with is guaranteed 100k of the profit while I take the rest, i.e you invest 200K end of 4 months you get back 300K. That's a 50% ROI. I don't know how good that sounds to another, by its definitely a good deal for me.
You can get in touch or you send me a direct message here on nairaland for additional details.
Be serious if you're going to contact me.
Re: Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. by Obinnau(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2017
needed
Re: Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. by xmileeasy: 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
Would love to know how secure the capital of an interested person is?
Re: Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. by Obinnau(m): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2017
xmileeasy:
Would love to know how secure the capital of an interested person is?
Very secure. very willing to provide all necessary identifying documentations and a guarantor.
Re: Invest In My Rice Farming Biz And Earn 50% ROI After 4 Months. by Obinnau(m): 8:12am On Jan 05, 2018
Many people have sent me Pm's but only 2 are showing genuine interest. Collateral is the main problem and I don't blame them because Nigerians are bleeped up. But I'll get there soon. This goes to show that there are people with genuine business ideas and little capital but they can't move forward because even the government is not helping matters.
Shout-out to the dedicated and transparent business owners.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free $100 From Etoro / Is GMARKET 777 Legit ??? / Please I Need Loan Of #50000 For Two Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.