Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished (31919 Views)

NBM Of Africa Donates N2m To Victims Of Owo Catholic Church Attack (Pics, Video) / El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 24, 2017
God pls extinct human beings from the face of earth, Then see the massive peace the rest of the creature will experience.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Adedayobusayo12(f): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Na Them. A muslim extremist is a terrorist A christian extreemist is a born again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Adedayobusayo12(f): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2017
Killing people cause of sex. Religion of sex.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 11:49am On Dec 24, 2017
Let no one be deceive.
These are not Muslims.

These are foolish people who have been brainwashed by some leaders for long in the name of religion.

I'm a Muslim.
I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Juliusdking(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
Those mad men shall never never no peace
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by osazsky(m): 11:51am On Dec 24, 2017
religion of peace can Christians attack a mosque and tell d govt d mosque must b shut down, if dem try am e go affect us here in Nigeria as innocent children would b beheaded wen it didn't even start in Nigeria. as if dey can trek to Egypt abi spits fools waiten concern una. life na do ur own make I do my own no lolo
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by davillian(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2017
You can't be a muslim and be peaceful don't be deceived.
Islam is a Double edged sword.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by enemyofprogress: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2017
They always carry out their barbaric acts mostly on Fridays after their prayers. This their religion is demonic.
Ordinary shiken I not fit kill not to talk of human being, I thank God I'm a Christian.

Wait and see how they will descend on me to eat me raw here

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
And someone will open his mouth and ask me why I hate islam.
In Nigeria here the government has a way of preventing people from celebrating Christmas by ensuring there is no fuel. No ATM Machine has been paying since Saturday. All in a bid to fight the spirit of Christmas.
Muslims in the name of Fulani and so called unknown gunmen are all geared towards killing many Christians this period which they have started already
May God bring Judgement upon the doorstep of every single Christian that will support the continuance of this evil upon the church.
Be it rccg members or Yoruba Christians or Igbos or Northern Christians. May God judge anybody who will vote for the continuous oppression and killing of Christians in Nigeria

We all are the problem of the world.
For u to reason like this is a major problem on its own.

I'm a Muslim.
I can tell u what's happening in Egypt now is pure foolishness, wickedness and greed.

Some of these people have been brainwashed with the religion thing (like we also have in Nigeria).

You may not see it,if u still have some biasness in u.

God help us all
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Uyi168: 12:05pm On Dec 24, 2017
Holamscoh:

Either Muslim, Christain, Pagan Or Whatsoever Religion You Practice. Have it in mind you are all bound for Hellfire, GOD is my religion. I refuse to serve & bow to any manmade religion. Some prominent powerful elites are the ones behind all these chaos turning u people against each other so there won't be peace in the world, or don't u know the elites derives joy in seeing less priviledge gullible people like u Suffer & You foolish gullible idiots will be here ranting about religions. Africa inclusive will always be backward.
..I dnt do religion bro..
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Lucifer1419: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:
Let no one be deceive.
These are not Muslims.

These are foolish people who have been brainwashed by some leaders for long in the name of religion.

I'm a Muslim.
I know what I'm talking about.
stop deceiving ur generation sir u all are wicked evil and demonic set of religion from the pit of hell god will strike every one of u one by one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by jonadaft: 12:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
ObaKlaz:
"Oh you who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are close to you, and let them find harshness in you..."

No suprises. grin
Ode
Lot worse is in your story book(Bible)
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
This is what the world has brought upon themselves.

99% of comments here shows we still have a long way to go as humans.

Don't get me wrong. We've been possessed with the religion thing.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Awoleesu(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
chloride6:
They don't believe in freedom of religion when they are in the majority but readily hide behind it when they are the minority.

grin
Apt!
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Jayson1: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
In Nigeria here the government has a way of preventing people from celebrating Christmas by ensuring there is no fuel. No ATM Machine has been paying since Saturday. All in a bid to fight the spirit of Christmas.
Muslims in the name of Fulani and so called unknown gunmen are all geared towards killing many Christians this period which they have started already
May God bring Judgement upon the doorstep of every single Christian that will support the continuance of this evil upon the church.
Be it rccg members or Yoruba Christians or Igbos or Northern Christians. May God judge anybody who will vote for the continuous oppression and killing of Christians in Nigeria
I love this. �

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by osazsky(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
Be it rccg members or Yoruba Christians or Igbos or Northern Christians. May God judge anybody who will vote for the continuous opdpression and killing of Christians in Nigeria
dey didn't even pay salaries the god for hand work
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Xisnin:
Many muslims are ticking time bomb even those who think they are moderate.
When you believe you are better than every other human and you see non-muslims
as scum, then you will have no problem visiting violence on them.
Muslim countries must acknowledge the inherent problem with Islam and force
out the fanatic clerics if they ever want to achieve peace.

You are not informed about Islam. Have you ever read the Quran? I have.

Those you term fanatics are actually the real Muslims. The others are fake.

7 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by just2endowed: 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Larryslim:
This is not it!
I am a Muslim,there is nowhere in the Quran where Allah said we should do all this..
All these people are just using Islam as a cover up..
May Allah's wrath be upon them!

Are u practicing Islam more than them? Just hide ur face and continue to read the criticism. It's because they are not the majority that's why the persecution persist as it had been written in the Bible

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by braivheart: 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
doctorbabs:

They got their inspiration from the Bible: 1samuel 15v3

Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeiys.'"

No wonder Christians are attacking amalekites all over the world.

Thanks for this eye opener

9 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Awoleesu(m): 12:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:
This is what the world has brought upon themselves.

99% of comments here shows we still have a long way to go as humans.

Don't get me wrong. We've been possessed with the religion thing.
Kai! You and who? Address the issue and stop being plain daft!

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lucifer1419:
stop deceiving ur generation sir u all are wicked evil and demonic set of religion from the pit of hell god will strike every one of u one by one

No problem.
I won't fight with u on this.

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Xisnin(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
jusRadical:

You are not informed about Islam. Have ever read the Quran? I have.

Those you term fanatics are actually the real Muslims. The others are fake.

I know more about Islam than you can ever do.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by adebaks(m): 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:
it all boils down to buhari.... abi
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Sirjamo: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muslims were sleuthed like rams in Myanmar, all you hypocrites were happy, violence has no religion.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Godwin978(m): 12:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
shocked shocked
nwamaikpe is now a celebrity on nairaland, dat some people uses a name related to his own

1 Like

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Xisnin:

I know more about Islam than you can ever do.

So who are the fanatics?
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by Nasir123(m): 12:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Awoleesu:
Kai! You and who? Address the issue and stop being plain daft!

Don't get me wrong.
I'm not going to fight with u on this.

Those people in Egypt and those of them in Nigeria are the problem Islam is facing.
You can hate a Muslim, that's ur choice.

Like I said, I will not ague with u on this.
I understand.
Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by decepticos(m): 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Someone wore a Hijab to call to bar, we no hear word, she knew the law. Some people built a church after trying year after year to get a permit. So? Why does it feel like muslims feel selfcentered. Just look at the comparative selfishness. I fear you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by zionmde: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

I'm a Muslim.
I can tell u what's happening in Egypt now is pure foolishness, wickedness and greed.

Some of these people have been brainwashed with the religion thing (like we also have in Nigeria).

God help us all
Yeah Muslims all around the world are wrecking havocs and all u guys do is the scream brainwash!!!
I think all Muslims are brainwashed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by braivheart: 12:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nasir123:

I'm a Muslim.

God help us all

What are you doing about it.

They are here on nairaland too sowing seeds of hatred yet I don't see any so called peaceful Muslim condemning it.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims Storm Egyptian Church, Attack Worshippers, Call For It To Be Demolished by adebaks(m): 12:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:

Yeah am calling on the one who has the power of Judgement. Or are u afraid of Judgement?
Pained that I mentioned ur devilish and satanic APC?
Buhari is a beast from the pit of hell unleashed on Christians by the devil himself, his mission was and is being aided by some Christians all in the name of our own is the VP to the devil himself
so in short...we shud just vote in pdp in d coming elections....its like uve forgotten under whose tenure the menace of boko haram was brought to its minimum...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Deeper Life Bible Church: The Nigerian Church That Has Stood The Test Of Time / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. / How Prominent ‘men Of God’ Misfired: All The Failed Prophecies On 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.