Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (30263 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by hercatonchires(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2017
Your post was making so much sense until you began to itemise the symptoms. Number 1 looks true, but all others in my opinion, are far-fetched.
Peace brother
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by ruffDiamond: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2017
Religion is a curse to Africa

Who did this to us? I say who?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by tolexy123: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2017
EmmaEma:
The only thing I need right now is Money attack
Let 30 billion attack me grin grin grin grin grin
N30 billion of hell fire missile fall on u grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by saraki2019(m): 9:45am On Dec 24, 2017
op is right, you can only understand when you are freed from spiritual attacks

5 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by pedrilo: 9:46am On Dec 24, 2017
Africans please emancipate urselves from mental slavery. Discontinue livin ur lives under the higness of the opium called religion.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by nanizle(m): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2017
maxiuc:
it is well with you

But it is only people who understands spiritual things can really understand what the op listed there

Only those with mental illness you mean.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2017
This is sooo true, i experienced all that and worst. But thank God i realized this on time and went for deliverance, i began to take authority in the victory christ bought for me by virtue of his death. Now i am gradually getting my life back, i am not there yet but i am making progress.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 24, 2017
What...? spiritual Bomb fall on you 4 wasting my MB.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Mynky: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
being sluggish and tired is a sign of spiritual attack?
Everything is always spiritual. village people, demons, witches etc
if being sluggish and tired means one is under spiritual attack,then virtually everyone is under spiritual attack

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by enemyofprogress: 9:51am On Dec 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
being sluggish and tired is a sign of spiritual attack?
Everything is always spiritual. village people, demons, witches etc
don't mind the op

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by enemyofprogress: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2017
Mynky:
if being sluggish and tired means one is under spiritual attack,then virtually everyone is under spiritual attack
pls tell him jare,na wetin him sabi?

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Sheunma: 9:59am On Dec 24, 2017
Once upon a time I had many of the symptoms of spiritual attack the op talked about. I spoke to a friend who advised I took an antimalarial. 24hrs later the symptoms were gone! Ever since I knew antimalarial could cure some spiritual attacks.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by eazisky(m): 10:00am On Dec 24, 2017
when just one game always cut your ticket on bet9ja

3 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 24, 2017
Hahnemann:

https://www.charismamag.com/spirit/spiritual-warfare/23013-8-signs-you-are-under-spiritual-attack

What a total waste of Time, internet space, Waste of browsing data, etc waste.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Brillantman: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Hmm, convince me why that your number 5 will not happen after queuing all your precious strength away at a gas station. angry

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by lonlytroy(m): 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
Buhari is under spiritual attack that's why Nigeria is not moving forward
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by BagWay: 10:11am On Dec 24, 2017
for the whole thing

cruise around in bugatti
its bling bling
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2017
Hahnemann:

https://www.charismamag.com/spirit/spiritual-warfare/23013-8-signs-you-are-under-spiritual-attack

1. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
2. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
3. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
4.When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
5. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
6. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
7. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack
8. When you create a thread on nairaland titled 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2017
Wow

I can't believe this, for the d first time, i make front page

Praise the Lord!!!
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by faboye2: 10:26am On Dec 24, 2017
those are signs of depression not spiritual attack lol

4 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Dollarship(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Spiritual attack ko Petrol attack ni

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Bollinger(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2017
1. Lack of spiritual passion. Meaning; You are not motivated.

2. Extreme frustration. Meaning; You are not patient.

3. Confusion about purpose. Meaning; You are just confused.

4. Lack of peace. Meaning; 8 hours of sleep every day is essential.

5. Unusually sluggish and tired. Meaning; Go get a medical check up and do at least 30 min of exercise every day.

6. Strong urge to quit assignment. Meaning; Most likely you are a procrastinator.

7. Drawn back towards old bondages. Meaning; You have a weak constitution and a weak character.

8. Questioning direction and call that was once so clear. Meaning; You are confused and are still trying to find yourself and who you really are.

Summary; Things we can see and solve by ourselves, we prefer to blame the devil, and witches in the village. Smh.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Quality20(m): 10:45am On Dec 24, 2017
1. extreme fear n timidity without obvious cause
2.shaking and trembling in specific places
3. extreme sweating even when d weather is normal
4.Anger in excessive proportions
5.unexplained back n limb pains
6.bad dreams n nightmares continuously
7.always meeting a perceived enemy that may seem accidental but they are obviously not
8.loss of opportunities like marriage, passing of exams and advancement even when u have shown commitment
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by tuoky: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2017
You have to change that attitude if you want to get rich.
EmmaEma:
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Flaghouse1: 10:46am On Dec 24, 2017
realmindz:
come to this part of the world and you will appreciate the depth of ignorance and backwardness.

Epilepsy was once thought to be witchcraft
SS born children were once called Abiku
such is the way of humans, they are scared of what they cannot explain.

My only pain is that, while China, india and the rest of the world are moving forward and making exploits, we are still left behind because of lazy and ignorant mindset like the Op who list problems that are being addressed in civilised society through medical means as spiritual.

what more can i say about a lazy man who has access to internet and books and can't do justice to upgrade his knowledge? Rly sad

Thinkers are taking us to the future exploring space, while religious ignoramous will open their jaws to the pray the sky screaming endtime.

well my only joy is that, a future will come the world will be so advanced and populated with intelligent beings and the likes of the op would ve gone into extinction and will be remembered only in history books as men who took us back to cave age.

Well said bro!

Though certain things are beyond the physical realm and needs the intervention of God to resolve, the list of things the OP mentioned are medical related issues that can be resolved with drugs or healthy life style, while others require self will and determination to achieve,we in this part of the divide are backward in terms of technological advancement I doubt if in some years to come some of our youths will really be backward educationally.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by correctguy101(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2017
EmmaEma:

And me too o.... grin

The OP is as useless as useless itself... grin

Abeg, money fall on you boss

2 Likes

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by SOFTENGR: 10:54am On Dec 24, 2017
leo047:
Op! Just shut up, which one be spiritual attack?
There is nothing like spiritual attack.

"Spiritual Attack" is a topic designed by smart guys to keep the gullible in fear and to control their minds like robots.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by SOFTENGR: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
faboye2:
those are signs of depression not spiritual attack lol
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2017
telim:
No one should blame op, he is naturally stupid.

Seconded
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 24, 2017
realmindz:
come to this part of the world and you will appreciate the depth of ignorance and backwardness.

Epilepsy was once thought to be witchcraft
SS born children were once called Abiku
such is the way of humans, they are scared of what they cannot explain.

My only pain is that, while China, india and the rest of the world are moving forward and making exploits, we are still left behind because of lazy and ignorant mindset like the Op who list problems that are being addressed in civilised society through medical means as spiritual.

what more can i say about a lazy man who has access to internet and books and can't do justice to upgrade his knowledge? Rly sad

Thinkers are taking us to the future exploring space, while religious ignoramous will open their jaws to the pray the sky screaming endtime.

well my only joy is that, a future will come the world will be so advanced and populated with intelligent beings and the likes of the op would ve gone into extinction and will be remembered only in history books as men who took us back to cave age.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by KingRabota: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2017
The number of negative comments is a clear indication that the Church is under severe attack, if you don't believe or you claiming atheist, you have a choice ignore this topic.
Why involve your life in an issue you have no idea about, and no inkling of it's relevancy?
The worst punishment upon a man is to live life in spiritual blindness.
It is reason why we live in darkness.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Freiburger(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2017
The OP is a huge joke grin
I wonder who brought the garbage here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Catholic Church Doesn’t Run On Tithe– Cardinal Okogie Fires Back At Gov. Bello / Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.