Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack (30266 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: "Adeboye Saved Me From Spiritual Attack On My Private Jet" / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? / 8 Signs You Are Under A Powerful Love Spell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by pri4life(f): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2017
Hahnemann:

https://www.charismamag.com/spirit/spiritual-warfare/23013-8-signs-you-are-under-spiritual-attack
. This things u listed are what is happening to me right now. You are 100% right. Please what can I do to help myself

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 24, 2017
hercatonchires:
Your post was making so much sense until you began to itemise the symptoms. Number 1 looks true, but all others in my opinion, are far-fetched.
Peace brother

This thread is a Hoax.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 24, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
being sluggish and tired is a sign of spiritual attack?
Everything is always spiritual. village people, demons, witches etc

listen not lazyness o
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by fortune1968: 11:41am On Dec 24, 2017
mildflame:
Solutions nko
Pay your tithe and offerings .Nigerians and silly ideas ! Fuel scarcity is also a spiritual attack !
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Diso60090:
At the end of the day we all gonna die why bothering your self
And you think it all ends after death? There's an eternal destination awaiting every human on this earth. The inevitability of death and its mysterious nature very much proves this.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by EmmaEma: 12:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
tuoky:
You have to change that attitude if you want to get rich.
I'm already rich, get a simple joke grin
Stop taking life too serious
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
As long as you're called a human being, you're bound to be under spiritual attacks. Unbelief (which many users of this forum exhibit) is also a spiritual attack. This is why God granted us a favour by revealing His word to us in the book of Ephesians 6:11-18:
11 Put on the full armor of God, so that
you can take your stand against the devil’s
schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh
and blood, but against the rulers, against the
authorities, against the powers of this dark world
and against the spiritual forces of evil in the
heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full
armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes,
you may be able to stand your ground, and after
you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm
then, with the belt of truth buckled around your
waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in
place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the
readiness that comes from the gospel of peace.
16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,
with which you can extinguish all the flaming
arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of
salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the
word of God. 18 And pray in the Spirit on all
occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on
praying for all the Lord’s people.

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by monchat(m): 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lol. It is well with us. Precious blood of Jesus Christ cover us
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Diso60090(m): 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jayhazard:

And you think it all ends after death? There's an eternal destination awaiting every human on this earth. The inevitability of death and its mysterious nature very much proves this.

You know who don first go there come back say another place dey after death or na bible caused this your own
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Whoeppme(m): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
PLS IS DAVIDO OR WIZKID UNDER SPIRITUAL ATTACK BECAUSE I KNOW THEY ARE NOT BELIEVERS?
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Arthurity: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Life itself is spiritual.Everything we see is being controlled from the spirit realm
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Coldfeets: 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
realmindz:
come to this part of the world and you will appreciate the depth of ignorance and backwardness.

Epilepsy was once thought to be witchcraft
SS born children were once called Abiku
such is the way of humans, they are scared of what they cannot explain.

My only pain is that, while China, india and the rest of the world are moving forward and making exploits, we are still left behind because of lazy and ignorant mindset like the Op who list problems that are being addressed in civilised society through medical means as spiritual.

what more can i say about a lazy man who has access to internet and books and can't do justice to upgrade his knowledge? Rly sad

Thinkers are taking us to the future exploring space, while religious ignoramous will open their jaws to the pray the sky screaming endtime.

well my only joy is that, a future will come the world will be so advanced and populated with intelligent beings and the likes of the op would ve gone into extinction and will be remembered only in history books as men who took us back to cave age.

My Gawd!

I swear, You don't like this OP at all! grin grin grin
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by matthew49: 2:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
A canal man dose not understand the things of the spirit
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by newoffer: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Reason why people with Dada attend white garment church. If u think u have a problem so shall it be. The world is evolving n you are still tied to your past. Free your mind n be free from mental slavery.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by mildflame: 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
fortune1968:
Pay your tithe and offerings .Nigerians and silly ideas ! Fuel scarcity is also a spiritual attack !

BOKO HARAM na spiritual attack
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by newoffer: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
Coldfeets:

My Gawd!

OP dis insult is too broad. pls buy Lacasera mix wit alomo bitters for mental n spiritual cleansing. So u are among those that are visibly brainwashed.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by abbatoir(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Coldfeets:

My Gawd!

Oya, may the Lord bless you with small sense, AMEN
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
pri4life:
. This things u listed are what is happening to me right now. You are 100% right. Please what can I do to help myself

Take it to the Lord in prayer, right from the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and only the violent taketh it by force, brethren ur freedom from demonic attacks is your right, therefore regain ur freedom by force
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by inereunwa1(m): 6:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
telim:
No one should blame op, he is naturally stupid.
"mr wise man" tell us your own before calling someone else stupid!!!
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by inereunwa1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
inereunwa1:
op please ride on there is truth in what you are saaying!!!

Thank you
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
KingRabota:
The number of negative comments is a clear indication that the Church is under severe attack, if you don't believe or you claiming atheist, you have a choice ignore this topic.
Why involve your life in an issue you have no idea about, and no inkling of it's relevancy?
The worst punishment upon a man is to live life in spiritual blindness.
It is reason why we live in darkness.

The devil have stolen away the truth from people's mind, imagine them condemning tithe too which is highly biblical

This generation needs a lot of deliverance. God help us
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
telim:
No one should blame op, he is naturally stupid.

Most times, only more stupid person calls another person stupid
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Hahnemann: 7:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
realmindz:
come to this part of the world and you will appreciate the depth of ignorance and backwardness.

My only pain is that, while China, india and the rest of the world are moving forward and making exploits, we are still left behind because of lazy and ignorant mindset like the Op who list problems that are being addressed in civilised society through medical means as spiritual.

what more can i say about a lazy man who has access to internet and books and can't do justice to upgrade his knowledge? Rly sad

Thinkers are taking us to the future exploring space, while religious ignoramous will open their jaws to the pray the sky screaming endtime.

well my only joy is that, a future will come the world will be so advanced and populated with intelligent beings and the likes of the op would ve gone into extinction and will be remembered only in history books as men who took us back to cave age.

God forgive you for raining this level of insult on God's anointed
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Pataricatering(f): 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
People are using their brain to understand important things it is spiritual attack you think is important? Everything Africans don’t understand must be spiritual ! - instead of is to buckle up and do the research to understand it we will quickly label it “spiritual” so we can go back to our owambe ! Using our brain is so painful for us !
maxiuc:
it is well with you

But it is only people who understands spiritual things can really understand what the op listed there

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by Pataricatering(f): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Well said ! These are things that people study and find solutions for - to the African it is “ spiritual “ because we are allergic to using our brains !
realmindz:

1 Like

Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by highbeekeys(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
yes... very spiritual...
And not being cognisant too can be spiritual.
All d solutions lie in prayer. the
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by highbeekeys(m): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
yes... very spiritual...
And not being cognisant too can be spiritual.
All d solutions lie in prayer.
Re: 8 Signs You Are Under Spiritual Attack by SirMichael1: 2:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ban Funke Felix Adejumo From Coming To UK - Mayowa Olayia Petitions / Prophet Nabii Tito Dancing & Kissing His Wife & Housemaid Before Arrest (Video) / Warriors Will Rise From Brothels, Night Clubs, Cultist dens, Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.