Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets (821 Views)

Obaseki: Certificate Forgery Allegations Against Me Baseless, Will Fail In Court / Lawan To Uwais: 'Your reaction to our comment is baseless’ / Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 8:28am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by whonamehelp(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
and una tell me say this Governor get sense.
9ja which way abeg undecided undecided
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by nnachukz(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Now they are carrying out that threat with the government turning a blind eye to their murderous activities.
Government actions so far show where their support lies.
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Linux007(m): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2017
cool
El rufai is a hypocrite of the highest order.
A cruel midget who is a dearth of principle.

Feed him and he will blow your trumpet.

I pity anybody who takes him seriously

1 Like

Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by buchai: 8:40am On Dec 24, 2017
who doesn't know that El-rufai is a lunatic? one of the devil packaged and sent to Nigeria government he has gotten power money fame and their is nothing anybody can do to him he is bigger than buhari and tinubu combine he is bigger evil than this other two combined.
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by DrRasheed: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2017
The first two are not his.. At least he did it wisely professionally unlike Fayose and ffk.
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2017
DrRasheed:
The first two are not his..
At least he did it wisely professionally unlike Fayose and ffk.

This is what you call professional. R.i.p to standards in Northern Nigeria

Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Homeboiy: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2017
lol about sleeping with mary Magdalene is funny
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by DrRasheed: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2017
honjohnbright:

This is what you call professional. R.i.p to standards in Northern Nigeria
Silly bigot... well uhm nothing matters as far as we rule,control,design and implement.
Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 24, 2017
DrRasheed:

Silly bigot... well uhm nothing matters as far as we rule,control,design and implement.

I wonder how much they pay this little calf... Until you're left alone to rule, control, design and implement yourself by yourself then you'll appreciate Niger Republic.

They built almajiri schools for you people, you destroyed it because you're shy of coming out of your darkness and illiteracy.

Lol.. you have cow pox, go threat yourself.

Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by Ikengawo: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
DrRasheed:

goat, what do you rule?

1 Like

Re: El Rufai's History Of Baseless Tweets by dokiOloye(m): 7:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
GEJ is a nice man but weak.
On d basis of that fake sniper list alone,he should've arrested Hell Rufai and kept him in detention till he provides evidence of the list or d snipers.

(1) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Road: Catholic Church Spoil For War With Okorocha / Shocking State Of Federal Secretariat In Akwa Ibom / Apc Urge Nigerians To Pray For Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.