Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:05 PM

I'm So Happy To Share This With You All - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm So Happy To Share This With You All (1392 Views)

Iwobi Happy To Score Winning Penalty Against Chelsea / I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo / Oliseh To Share In Nigeria’s 2018 World Cup Bonus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm So Happy To Share This With You All by austinauto(m): 8:33am On Dec 24, 2017
Good day Sport lovers, I would like to share this wonderful sport app with you all. MatchViewwApp, size 8.46 mb

Re: I'm So Happy To Share This With You All by ovlina: 2:54pm On Dec 28, 2017
Wow I have been trying to do a post about this App, but the mould here keep Barning me. but I saw a lot of other peoples thread here with links and also promo msg, so why is mine different? what am I doing wrong. Anyway check my signature for the App.
Re: I'm So Happy To Share This With You All by austinauto(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
ovlina:
Wow I have been trying to do a post about this App, but the mould here keep Barning me. but I saw a lot of other peoples thread here with links and also promo msg, so why is mine different? what am I doing wrong. Anyway check my signature for the App.

No mind them sweety, them no even allow me post the features.
Re: I'm So Happy To Share This With You All by adahgold(m): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2018
ovlina:

I can't download it from an iPhone
Re: I'm So Happy To Share This With You All by austinauto(m): 9:43am On Jan 18, 2018
adahgold:

I can't download it from an iPhone

For now it is just for android phones only. Working on the iPhone. You can still share the link with friends with android. Thanks a lot for showing interest

(1) (Reply)

Guadiorla First Half Vs Guadiorla Second Half / Fraudulent Act By Bet9ja / Real Madrid Vs Ajax 1-4 (AGG 3-5) - Highlights & Goals (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.