Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) (36087 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:53am On Dec 24, 2017
While Nigerians are getting prepared for the Christmas celebration tomorrow, December 25th, a man from Enugu state is seriously preparing in his own special way. The man identified as Abuchi has been criticized after sharing photo of a monkey he killed ahead of the Christmas festivity.

After slaughtering the animal, the man who planned to prepare a sumptuous meal with it - shared the photo online thereby causing negative reactions from different people. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-kills-monkey-ahead-christmas-celebration-gets-blasted-online-users-photo.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 8:55am On Dec 24, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Guestlander: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Cannibal.

22 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by quinnboy: 8:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Lala watin?
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by NLbully(m): 9:01am On Dec 24, 2017
I hope he contacts monkey pox angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Anyone who haven't tasted monkey meat is badly missing. Its a meat that replenishes the soul and redefines destiny. Most of all these mai suya thats what they use. Moreover its more nutritious than the chicken and turkey many of you will eat tomorrow. It contains essential micro and macro nutrients. Its simply the best. Afterall, a wise chinese man called Cheng Huang once said. "" A monkey meat at the game beats beef or pork at the ritz""

8 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by RedArrow: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Why can't he eat his Monkey quietly in his house?

9 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Shey his name is Abuchi? Criticising him is just like criticising a pig for swimming in the mud.

Abuchi eats real humans, eating monkey is not cannibalism to him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by whonamehelp(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2017
sweet meat.
make una try taste am ah bet una no go regret.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:07am On Dec 24, 2017
Very Delicious Meat...But make sure you add enough pepper, but don't over cook it...Finally serve with boiled yam....in form of pepper Soup.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by midolian(m): 9:09am On Dec 24, 2017
I dont know if I am the only one with this thought..Any man that sees a good meat in a monkey will definitely find a good meat in a fellow humanbeing when there is scarcity of meat..

I mean, how on earth can you roast a monkey for "chops"? angry

Imagine! even my friend Ngeneukwenu giving professional advise on how best to prepare monkey stew(comment above)...Laawwwd! shocked embarassed

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:11am On Dec 24, 2017
God forbid
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by AfroSamurai: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
I'm sure this will make front page. angry
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 24, 2017
angry

angry

∆ I wouldn't have eaten that monkey... if I were to be given..
sad

But when will people stop writing Am for I'm angry

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by zionmde: 9:23am On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Very Delicious Meat...But make sure you add enough pepper, but don't over cook it...Finally serve with boiled yam....in form of pepper Soup.
Yeah u re an epitome of wat monkey meat can cause to the brains.
Permit me to call u monkey meat ambassador.
Ur life rep the dividends of years of enjoying monkey meat

15 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:26am On Dec 24, 2017
zionmde:

Yeah u re an epitome of wat monkey meat can cause to the brains.
Permit me to call u monkey meat ambassador.
Ur life rep the dividends of years of enjoying monkey meat

Mynd44 rule 2

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by zionmde: 9:32am On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mynd44 rule 2
Hmmm indeed
U don't remember Mynd44 wen u call people ipob Jews, u don't remember him wen u call people pigs and idiots.
Wat is wrong with being a monkey meat ambassador or aren't u here promoting monkey meat?

33 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:06am On Dec 24, 2017

If you're complaining,give him money for,fowl,turkey or goat. Some people blasting him might have eaten cat and house rat.

Enjoy yourself bro.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Shey his name is Abuchi? Criticising him is just like criticising a pig for swimming in the mud.

Abuchi eats real humans, eating monkey is not cannibalism to him.
TRASH!

17 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Lucasbalo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gbam. Is it poverty that makes people eat stuff like monkey, rats , snakes and other animals that are not befitting to humans. No wonder people are dying unnecessarily. God help my people please. Looking at that monkey pic is appalling.
midolian:
I dont know if I am the only one with this thought..Any man that sees a good meat in a monkey will definitely find a good meat in a fellow humanbeing when there is scarcity of meat..

I mean, how on earth can you roast a monkey for "chops"? angry

Imagine! even my friend Ngeneukwenu giving professional advise on how best to prepare monkey stew(comment above)...Laawwwd! shocked embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
lalasticlala come and taste monkey meat.. cool
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by kidman96(m): 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
sad sad
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
kai, monkey look scarier when smoked

God forbid I eat this...
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Standardcosting(m): 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Tiri gbosa for the op
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Jephz(m): 6:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
lie .. I saw this post here on Nairaland some weeks back!! ..#stop spreading fake news o ..pls
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Princejebs(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaChibuzor808:
Anyone who haven't tasted monkey meat is badly missing. Its a meat that replenishes the soul and redefines destiny. Most of all these mai suya thats what they use. Moreover its more nutritious than the chicken and turkey many of you will eat tomorrow. It contains essential micro and macro nutrients. Its simply the best. Afterall, a wise chinese man called Cheng Huang once said. "" A monkey meat at the game beats beef or pork at the ritz""
This is how you guys cause problems

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

How many times this thing go come FP?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Is that not a boy of 5years. #team vegetarians
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by seyizma(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) / Be Honest, Can You Eat This Yam With 5 Toes? (Photo) / How Is Snake Tomatoe Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.