Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) (36086 Views)

Man Kills A Huge Python That 'Visited Him' On His Birthday At 2am (Photos) / Nigerian Hunter Kills Many Animals, Trends Online (Photos) / Man Kills Monkey That Looks Like Human Being In Port Harcout. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by directonpc(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Name checkers
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by skillz111(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
If you can eat this then you can eat anything
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Very Delicious Meat...But make sure you add enough pepper, but don't over cook it...Finally serve with boiled yam....in form of pepper Soup.
that mean will be consumed by BOBRISKY
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by koropotopoto: 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Very Delicious Meat...But make sure you add enough pepper, but don't over cook it...Finally serve with boiled yam....in form of pepper Soup.
shocked
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Hilariousthiago(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

angry

∆ I wouldn't have eaten that monkey... if I were to be given..
sad

But when will people stop writing Am for I'm angry
and cum for come
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
What's bad there ?
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
E Don tey wey them dey chop am....na norms
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by mubeela(m): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
While Nigerians are getting prepared for the Christmas celebration tomorrow, December 25th, a man from Enugu state is seriously preparing in his own special way. The man identified as Abuchi has been criticized after sharing photo of a monkey he killed ahead of the Christmas festivity.

After slaughtering the animal, the man who planned to prepare a sumptuous meal with it - shared the photo online thereby causing negative reactions from different people. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-kills-monkey-ahead-christmas-celebration-gets-blasted-online-users-photo.html
Abuchi is veri wicked. My problem is nt him eating monkey bt hw will he feel if som1 wash him wit iron sponge nd cold water
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by SirMichael1: 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wtf!!! shocked shocked I can't deal. I honestly can't deal.

The thoughts of killing a chicken send shivers down my spin and someone is killing a whole monkey! angry If only he left it, it would evolved to a chimpanzee and then a human in billion years to come- Darwin
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by SirMichael1: 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
mubeela:
Abuchi is veri wicked. My problem is nt him eating monkey bt hw will he feel if som1 wash him wit iron sponge nd cold water

Hahahaha.... Best comment of the day!

You're evil!! angry angry
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by highchief1: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
what is wrong with you
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Olifiz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
U no even bleed the animal. Rubbish
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
BOB YOU SEF DEY CHOP MONKEY MEATshocked

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by thonyrule(m): 6:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
when you slay even in death
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Oladat(m): 7:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
NLbully:
I hope he contacts monkey pox angry
May u contact bird flu
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by nkemakonam100: 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Evablizin:

If you're complaining,give him money for,fowl,turkey or goat. Some people blasting him might have eaten cat and house rat.

Enjoy yourself bro.
Evablizin nwanyi oma. Saw your handwork at the christmas thread. Should i drop my account details make your love reach my side too.
I wan follow una jolly 2moro abeg
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by billyG(m): 7:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
This pikin..sorry monkey never mature na,na small pimples she carry for chest.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by dayskid: 7:40pm On Dec 24, 2017
person can't never do things in peace again in Naija :-Xperson can't never do things in peace again in Naija
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 8:04pm On Dec 24, 2017
nkemakonam100:
Evablizin nwanyi oma. Saw your handwork at the christmas thread. Should i drop my account details make your love reach my side too.
I wan follow una jolly 2moro abeg
Lol,i no give anything oh.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by 400billionman: 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Madam lecturer.

The Monkey eater.

Oshey baddest.

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
NLbully:
I hope he contacts monkey pox angry
Abeg, we no want.
No be only him go suffer am.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Akonimohate12: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
I told u that Nigerians are very wicked
If I enter bush, dem go chop me, so I decided to stay in my 5 star hotel...

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by 9inches(m): 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
Abuchi n'eli enwe grin
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Show me a monkey eater and I'll show you a carnivorous scavenger.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
No Wonder You Be Times 3 Of Me For Size.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by Edonojie007(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
SirMichael1:
Wtf!!! shocked shocked I can't deal. I honestly can't deal.

The thoughts of killing a chicken send shivers down my spin and someone is killing a whole monkey! angry If only he left it, it would evolved to a chimpanzee and then a human in billion years to come- Darwin
Brother Why? Why? Why Are You Adding Salt To The Injury? Why?(I Cry For Nigeria In Advance)-
The Future Leaders Of Tomorrow To Be,are No Where To Be Found,and Worst Than The Present.
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by eyinjuege: 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
Una no dey fear Ebola?
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
Anyone who haven't tasted monkey meat is badly missing. Its a meat that replenishes the soul and redefines destiny. Most of all these mai suya thats what they use. Moreover its more nutritious than the chicken and turkey many of you will eat tomorrow. It contains essential micro and macro nutrients. Its simply the best. Afterall, a wise chinese man called Cheng Huang once said. "" A monkey meat at the game beats beef or pork at the ritz""

Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
monkey and antelope are the sweetest bushmeat but eboski don make man pikin run
Re: Man Kills Monkey Ahead Of Christmas Tomorrow, Gets Blasted Online (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
While Nigerians are getting prepared for the Christmas celebration tomorrow, December 25th, a man from Enugu state is seriously preparing in his own special way. The man identified as Abuchi has been criticized after sharing photo of a monkey he killed ahead of the Christmas festivity.

After slaughtering the animal, the man who planned to prepare a sumptuous meal with it - shared the photo online thereby causing negative reactions from different people. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/man-kills-monkey-ahead-christmas-celebration-gets-blasted-online-users-photo.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Raw Blood Found In Fish Pepper Soup Sold At An Eatery In Abuja (Photos) / Be Honest, Can You Eat This Yam With 5 Toes? (Photo) / How Is Snake Tomatoe Prepared?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.