Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,982 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) (375 Views)

6 Powerful Pentecostal Pastors From Anambra State / Pastor Adeboye, Other Pentecostal Pastors- Are You Scammers? / Can Pentecostal Churches Make Offerings Optional Like Jehovah's Witnesses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) by monimekaz(m): 10:48am On Dec 24, 2017
"Daddy Freeze is never in the position to tell "sheeples" not to pay tight."....."Which tight are you talking about? My girlfriend does not even wear one;she prefers 'PATA' the one with strings"......"Mtchew!! I'm talking about the one Malachi said you should bring to the house of God so we can have enough meat in the house"...."OOH!! Tithe!"...."Yes na,tithe. Sorry, I didn't pronounce it correctly"...."My brother are you still giving your hard earned 10% to this yahoo boys pastors"....."Taaaaa! Shut up there my friend ! Don't let the God of Elijah consume your mouth with mouth Odour"....."Haaahaaa, You see, that is my number one problem with you people. Somebody will bring up a discussion ,next thing you do is threaten the person or attack his personality. I didn't read it anywhere in the Bible where Jesus threaten anyone.Even those who crucified him went scot-free with all his power and might"......" Eh! That one dey sha..But don't forget Jesus is God and we are just ordinary human..No one is perfect"......"That's a lie! Christ is perfect and we are supposed to emulate him and that is why we are called Christians-Christ like"....."But how can an ordinary man born out of a failed marriage be criticizing HOLY men of God? Is he mad?"....."No , you are the one not using your brain. God promised the Jews a messiah. They were expecting him to come with chariots of fire and angels and descend from heaven. God gave them a boy without a father. In fact he was born among animals"....."God does his things in mysterious ways "......"So you know ? Have you forgotten a prophet in the Bible was warned by God using a horse? " Have you forgotten Paul,one of the greatest killers of his generation wrote the highest portion of the new testament?"......"Hmmm! My brother you have spoeken well....." "Noo wait! I'm not done yet!"...."Haa my guy we no dey fight na , e don reach that level?" ...." Am I biting you?..You so called christian will just be arguing blindly ...Let me finish ..That is what I said" ....."Oya kwatinue , god of men."......"Whatever! Like I was saying before you ignorantly interrupted me. Before Jesus came there was a religious culture already established . Jesus didn't go against that culture. But you know what? He was making the religious leaders lose money everyday . The healings that were supposed to be done with certain amount of items were done free of charge by Jesus . He started calling himself light, son God ,messiah etc? How can ordinary bastard son of a virgin be calling himself all that. Jesus was doing a simple thing;enlightenment of the people. This made him the enemy of the religious leaders .The point Daddy freeze is try to make here is that tithe is supposed to bring meat to the house of God. Of course we know our people do not need meat, they need serous help. How many 'men of God' are using the tithes to help the needy? If you are doing it in secret please come and tell us after all Jesus did not hide all the good things he did and that is why we can read about them today.Christianity is supposed to be the hope of humanity at least that was what Jesus stood for. Some of these pastor will come out and say'I have written 1 million books and I have not made 1 kobo from it', I don't spend from the church' s tithe' ; how the hell did you get the money to buy the private jets? On a final note ,the Bible say" on the last day they will come in my name and deceive' many' .....You and I know only few are listening to Daddy Freeze here while many prefer the Pastors....two times two minus one is three;simple math. God help us all ........CURTAIN FALLS
Re: Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) by purem(m): 11:03am On Dec 24, 2017
Ho mhen I just finished reading this bulcraps
Re: Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) by Goodness4525: 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
members of Nigerian God of men are under natural, mental, and religious spell which can be traced to illiteracy,(unable to search the bible themselves) poverty(looking 4 miracle for success) dogmatism(refuse to learn new thing other than the ones they HV been told 4 decay) and ignorance generally about the things of god that is y u see today churches whose doctrine are built upon tithe offering, seed sowing,first fruit and donation of all kind while neglecting the teaching of Jesus christ
Re: Daddy Freeze (darkness) Vs Pentecostal Pastors (light) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus gave everyone the right to teach the truth. You cannot condemn Freeze for exercising that right. He is not judging, but condemning the act of tithing which is not in the law of Christ. He has a point and he quoted from the law of Christ given to Christians. If you have any Bible verse to prove him wrong quote it. And he challenges you to provide proof of Jesus or his following in the first century paying tithe.
We are all here to learn. If you have a biblical evidence to prove him wrong, put it forth.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Lays Foundation For Intl. Worship Center In A'ibom / The Second Coming Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To The Earth Plane (episode 3). / Post Hidden By A Moderator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.