Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

LASU Undergraduate Who Was Put In Prison For Refusing To Sleep With An IPO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASU Undergraduate Who Was Put In Prison For Refusing To Sleep With An IPO (501 Views)

Govt Ordered Suspension Of LASU Undergraduate's Burial - Family / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / Police Arrest Osun Undergraduate Who Beheaded Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LASU Undergraduate Who Was Put In Prison For Refusing To Sleep With An IPO by Dewalesblog(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2017
A young lady named Amanda has just been released from Kirikiri prison where she's spent the last 6-years due to her refusal to have sex with an IPO in charge of her case.

According to Prince Gwamnishu Harrison who shared her story
'Amanda was 18 as at 2011, she left me in SARS custody and I thought she was gone. Later saw her in 2012 in Kirikiri female prison during one of our Prison Fame Talent Hunt Rehearsal.'

After I was brought back from Police College Clinic Ikeja, I was giving a bed to sleep at the corridor. Right there in cell 3, I saw Amanda, young and beautiful and was.....

[url=dewaleblog..com]dewaleblog..com[/url]

Re: LASU Undergraduate Who Was Put In Prison For Refusing To Sleep With An IPO by Mcsenior(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
cool Parboiled

Your natural home made remedies are now available on NATURAL REMEDY LAB

(1) (Reply)

Texas Couple Sentenced To Jail For Enslaving Nigerian Woman / PHOTOS: Traditional Healer Arrested For Deceiving Over 500 Women That They Were / Boko Haram Leader "Abubakar Shekau" Is On The Run Disguised In Hijab Says Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.