Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

True Look Of Sophistication For Gadget Lovers( CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY) - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / True Look Of Sophistication For Gadget Lovers( CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY) (526 Views)

Cheap Phone & Gadget Deals!!✅ / 5G 128GB Vivo V23e Smart Gadget... / Gadget Deals Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

True Look Of Sophistication For Gadget Lovers( CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY) by nell07(m): 2:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hi guys.
In the spirit of Christmas, I've decided to give away a set of ebony wood themed skins for the 13" apple macbook pro retina (sans touch bar) and for the samsung galaxy s7 for less than half the price

These were ordered directly from Slickwraps inc and a set cost $70 (25,000), but you'll get it for a mere 10,000 if you're in lagos and own both a mac and an s7.

So if you plan to turn heads this holiday with gadgets that stand out in the crowd, shoot me a mail.
macdestiny@yahoo.com

ps: I'm in lagos

pss: prices can be confirmed from Slickwraps.com

Re: True Look Of Sophistication For Gadget Lovers( CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY) by nell07(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
If you want just one, that is, either a macbook skin or an s7 skin, shoot me mail still, I'm sure we can work something out

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L5 / Samsung Note 5, Note 4 And A7 For Sale / Infinix Note 4 Pro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.