Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,789 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma (20809 Views)

Innocent Chukwuma Innoson's Wife, Masquerade, Others Welcome Him Back In Enugu / Innocent Chukwuma's Wife: "I Was Slapped By EFCC Official" (Video) / Innocent Chukwuma: "GT Bank Is Using EFCC To Intimidate, Fight Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by intruxive(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

You are usIng Cynthia pics to defraud people. I will munch and send it to her. Fraudster
Na their way, no be Ipob..... fraud is genetic with them

9 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by millionboi2: 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
dealslip:
But his wife started the Igbo victim mentality trash. She kept on saying " Is it because we are Igbos". You see all those shouting I will close my account with GTB. Pure sentimentalists
see beta look 4another job.. ....bcoz we will close poo it.

Gtb
Diamond bank
Fidelity are all thieves
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dotedote: 4:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:
ARE WE NOT IN NIGERIA?

UR MOTHER AND WIFE WILL RECEIVE SAME TREATMENT.

says the new God's spokesperson abi ?

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Develpeast: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
omololu2020:
Only daft fool thought you got arrested because you are Igbo,but no matter what they think,if you are found guilty of forgery,you will be fully dealt with.

Just pray segun agbaje is not guilty because he will be dealt with too. 8billion naira is not a small money

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hope the bigoted bimbo always masturbating on tribal issues can finally rest. grin grin
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by NCP: 4:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
the VictmsMentality Syndrome (VMS) is deeply etched in the psyche of IPOB people. It comes in varying proportions. It manifests in form of "outrageous feelgood syndrome", "EnviousHatred towards other neighbouring tribes or races", "AttacheeByForce" and more.

Excerpts from
"VictimsMentality Syndorome Disease: The SE Nigeria Case Studies"
By
Dr. Okechukwuma Obigbo, Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry and Psychotic Diseases, Discoverer of VMS,

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
effc didnt act professional and the slap she received is pure assault by the effc official and she can sue him if she knows her right
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
[quote author=letusbepieces post=63569902][s][/s]

AFONJA MEDIA, GO TO HELL!

INNOSON WIFE, 'IS IT BECOS WE ARE IGBO?'

EFCC OPERATIVE REPLIES, 'YES' AND LANDED HIS HEAVY HANDS ON INNOSON WIFE FACE.'

Then go to hell,tribalist,bigot,sadist.and you lot always claimed to be educated I pity u.

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by OBIGS(m): 4:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:
[s][/s]

The last time i checked, your people are the nomads trooping to the SW and North, why running to a place you hate so much. You will just kill yourself over nothing. No one take you noisemakers serious. Lmaooo
you and the other person most be tribal bigots. With this ur quotes so far it truly says there is no HOPE for Nigeria. Because with your types, tribal sentiments will never leave Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dotedote: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:

IF I WAS TO BE A YORUBA MAN, I WILL BE VERY ASHAMED.

BUT IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT YORUBAS AND HAUSA HAVE NO SHAME.

IN MY NEXT LIFE, MY ONLY PRAYER IS THAT GOD MAKES ME AN IGBO MAN AGAIN.

Sorry this is your last life and it's a frustrated one at that.
NEXT PLS.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
dealslip:
But his wife started the Igbo victim mentality trash. She kept on saying " Is it because we are Igbos". You see all those shouting I will close my account with GTB. Pure sentimentalists
don't mind the tribalists people, let them do dia worse,as if their region is the only one who have money in GTBank.

8 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dealslip(f): 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
millionboi2:
see beta look 4another job.. ....bcoz we will close poo it.

Gtb
Diamond bank
Fidelity are all thieves
Another job? Fidelity? Diamond? I am not understanding
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by stasius: 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

AFONJA MEDIA, GO TO HELL!

INNOSON WIFE, 'IS IT BECOS WE ARE IGBO?'

EFCC OPERATIVE REPLIES, 'YES' AND LANDED HIS HEAVY HANDS ON INNOSON WIFE FACE.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHdaZcsgGho

Thank you for this video clip. Let me circulate.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dealslip(f): 4:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Develpeast:

Just pray segun agbaje is not guilty because he will be dealt with too. 8billion naira is not a small money
Where did N8 billion enter this whole conversation?
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
GoroTango:
So because the man is Igbo he is now immune from arrest abi? The next time a security operative attempts to arrest you, ask him the same stupid question but beforehand be sure to have enough aboniki balm in your house to treat the expected outcome.
lol,these people are comedian.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by omaar12(m): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
brainpulse:
It will be hard to reconvince your pigs and idiots that you have sent on tribalism mission
one skull mining vulture spotted, who is next in line?
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dealslip(f): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oladeleeleniyan:
don't mind the tribalists people, let them do dia worse,as if their region is the only one who have money in GTBank.
It is so sad, they don't even realize that GTB is a PLC hence it is owned by millions of shareholders which includes Igbo. Segun Agnaje doesn't own the bank. Illiteracy has nothing to do with formal education.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by dotedote: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Frankyboy1:
It is a shame the way my people react to issues,snd this is why we fail woefully in leadership issues,cos we always place sentiments above reasoning!how.does innoson and gtb whip up tribal sentiment, how did innocent end up with such low levelled and illiterate wife, it is just a pity

How educated is Innocent himself. Legister.

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by tee4naija(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:
UPON ALL THE OIL THIEVING FROM IGBO REGION, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE ALOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

UPON ALL THE ABUSE OF STATE POWER TARGETED AT ONE TRIBE, YORUBA AND HAUSA TAKE A LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

SHAME SUPPOSE TO THEY CATCH UNA.

Abeg! Which state in the SE region has petroleum deposit biko? Make I sharpally relocate there.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Frankyboy1:
It is a shame the way my people react to issues,snd this is why we fail woefully in leadership issues,cos we always place sentiments above reasoning!how.does innoson and gtb whip up tribal sentiment, how did innocent end up with such low levelled and illiterate wife, it is just a pity
God bless you my brother.. how I wish 90% of igbos reason and thinks like this?? ur type is rare.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 4:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Who is the attache by force here?Nigeria or igbos?
You better start learning how to live ur ewedu lifez without the igbos. undecided
Unity beggar.

Shut your akpu smelly mouth, You leave your cursed erosion ravaged land daily to the SW and North yet you pouring smelly spits everywhere. When the Abokiss gave you ultimatum to leave their region, you loudmouthed miscreants cried to the UN. Dont you have shame?

8 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 4:43pm On Dec 24, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

So says a UNITY BEGGER ready to commit suicide for igbos to remain in nigeria.

Coming from a cocaine smuggling merchant, why did you cannibals cried to the UN when Fashola deported you miscreants back to your dungeon. Why? Shameless people that make noise online but in reality wont leave the region they hate so much. Pathetic

9 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Ellectricdanger: 4:44pm On Dec 24, 2017
OBIGS:
you and the other person most be tribal bigots. With this ur quotes so far it truly says there is no HOPE for Nigeria. Because with your types, tribal sentiments will never leave Nigeria.

Get lost and stop quoting me with your rubbish. Which foolish Nigeria. I have nothing in common with any Eboe nor Hausa, Bleep your Nigeria. Mschew

5 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by mvem(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:

SEE THE IGBOS WHOSE LAND WAS INVADED, WOMEN RAPED, CHILDREN STARVED TO DEATH AND 3 MILLION MURDERED IN A GENOCIDE, WITH ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNT DENIED TODAY.

TAKE A CLOSE LOOK AT URSELVES AND TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

WE HAVE NOT PRODUCE PRESIDENT AND NOTE THE OIL YOU ARE STEALING IS ALSO FROM OUR REGION.

TAKE A LOOK AT URSELF AS AN HAUSA AND YORUBA MAN AND THEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE IGBOS.

IGBOS REMAIN THE ENVY OF ALL NIGERIA. U ALL WILL GIVE AN ARM AND LEG TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

HENCE U SCREAM NIGERIA UNITY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE WEN DEY ASK FOR A SIMPLE REFERENDUM.
....guy am igbo but please go and get a life...wether igbo,yoruba hausa, you are black and african and bantu for that matter....thats how the white man sees you...see, we are hating on ourselves when na thesame thing we all be....black, flat nosed,big lipped and uncultured african....keep making caricature of urself and the world keeps laughing and forging ahead....man is finding a way to go to Mars, to explore space beyond our solar system and ur problem is whose ethnicity is superior, or who is keeping you in ur fantasy bondage or will i say who is " blacker" than the other... I dont blame you....same thing is seen everywhere in africa, look at congo, south sudan,rwanda,burundi etc..all hv similar ethnical issue of hatred and superiority bringing about war and war and the so called "white" man benefits from all.....africa is really cursed, i think we will remain thesame with thesame mentality that wont go away....as i said you and everyone is BANTU....Qed

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nasir123(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2017
mvem:
....guy am igbo but please go and get a life...wether igbo,yoruba hausa, you are black and african and bantu for that matter....thats how the white man sees you...see, we are hating on ourselves when na thesame thing we all be....black, flat nosed,big lipped and uncultured african....keep making caricature of urself and the world keeps laughing and forging ahead....man is finding a way to go to Mars, to explore space beyond our solar system and ur problem is whose ethnicity is superior, or who is keeping you in ur fantasy bondage or will i say who is " blacker" than the other... I dont blame you....same thing is seen everywhere in africa, look at congo, south sudan,rwanda,burundi etc..all hv similar ethnical issue of hatred and superiority bringing about war and war and the so called "white" man benefits from all.....africa is really cursed, i think we will remain thesame with thesame mentality that wont go away....as i said you and everyone is BANTU....Qed

Nothing but the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by bennynaza(m): 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2017
letusbepieces:

ARE WE NOT IN NIGERIA?

UR MOTHER AND WIFE WILL RECEIVE SAME TREATMENT.

thank you for this reply. I was just about to type the exact same thing until I scrolled down to see you have already
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's disheartening that young people these days have become sucked into this tribalism and regionalism. You can't even have a proper conversation with a young person these days without tribal sentiments coming up. Don't we have more productive ventures to channel our energy into? I this the kind of Nigeria you want your kids to grow up in? Where our most important discussions are not about development, innovation and planing for the future but about tribalism?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
Letusbepieces and ellectricdanger una two dey mad, u guys are jobless tribal bigot.
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
mvem:
guy thank u, I come dey surprise for those two guys, it's very annoying that in 2017 people are still thinking like those two.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by Princedaud: 5:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
efcc,should try wat they did to any businessman from the north,or not to talk of harassing the whole family..

Keep quiet joor.
DAZUKI and ELZAZZAKI are from thecnorth, northwest in particular( core Muslims/ Hausa Fulani region) yet we are not attaching tribal sentiments in it. The guilty should be punished without recourse to their ethnic or religious inclinations

3 Likes

Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by SonOfmercy007: 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
omololu2020:
Only daft fool thought you got arrested because you are Igbo,but no matter what they think,if you are found guilty of forgery,you will be fully dealt with.
Go and sleep jawe,is it a riffraff like you that will deal with him.See how he is just saying trash
Re: My Arrest Had No Ethnic Undertone – Innocent Chukwuma by OBIGS(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ellectricdanger:

Get lost and stop quoting me with your rubbish. Which foolish Nigeria. I have nothing in common with any Eboe nor Hausa, Bleep your Nigeria. Mschew
bros then help support there aspiration to leave Nigeria peacefully.

With your type it is not advisable for Nigeria to be united

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Elon Musk Says Risk Of Him Being Assassinated Is 'Quite Significant' / Zenith Bank Names Adaora Umeoji As New GMD/CEO / CBN To Launch N5000 Notes With Yar'adua's Head In September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.