Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,012 members, 7,799,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) (55330 Views)

Man Furious As Arik Air's Sudden Cancellation Cost Him 2 Million Naira Deal / 4 Dead As U.S Airplane Crashes In Virginia (Photos) / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by MissEdified(f): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
We have seen better ways to alight an airplane, but yet again an Arik air plane was seen with this locally constructed stairs which put the passengers at the risk of falling off or even having their legs stuck in between the irons.

Photo Below;

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photo-check-out-stairs-used-to-climb.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
Okay
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by NwaNimo1(m): 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
There is nothing wrong with those stairs.... I've seen worse in Nigeria.... This one na small.

What do people expect.... An escalator to dismount?

A beg....

171 Likes 8 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by bolanto24(m): 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Signs of a failed country.

It will not be a surprise if this plane were to crash but God forbid.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by RX480(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Where was this?
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by internationalman(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
second hand goods don't usually come with all parts intact..

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by bjt(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
If it is safe for use, there is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't need to be high tech. It also depends on the airport. For local airports, where they have just two landings per day, there is no need to waste money grin

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by purem(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
OP here u go

Deris even dodo on it

10 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na waa oh
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Looks like a crusade stage

28 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
What's wrong with it?
Did anybody got injured on the stairs? lipsrsealed

12 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by GreatMahmud: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
This aint funny..Nogeria
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by TheAngry1: 10:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
NwaNimo1:
Looks ok to me...

Abio, nothing wrong in my estimation

8 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by TheAngry1: 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
nothing wrong

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by ladyF(f): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nigerian made staircase... They are buying the naira to grow naira.

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by ibro360(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
Made in Nigeria, looks cool

2 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Olateef(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
I don't fucking care as far as it's locally made..

2 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by basmur(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
That thing be like stage performance staircase
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
bjt:
If it is safe for use, there is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't need to be high tech. It also depends on the airport. For local airports, where they have just two landings per day, there is no need to waste money grin

I reserve my comment.

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by TheAngry1: 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
bolanto24:
Signs of a failed country.

It will not be a surprise if this plane were to crash but God forbid.

You guys just look for opportunities to blab negatives. What is wrong with this now? If you have traveled a lot, you will know there is nothing wrong with this, absolutely fine.

15 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by sgtponzihater1(m): 10:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
We are in a recession, if u can't put up with what you have then forget about it. Don't put another in a bad light to sell your greedy, ill-concieved point.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
roqrules04:
What's wrong with it?
Did anybody got injured on the stairs? lipsrsealed

my brother ur grammar go wound ppl faster than the stairs

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by cashlurd(m): 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Jesus!!! What if there was an emergency and the passengers and crew have to be Evacuated immediately? Would they have to jump before the staircase is brought or what? Nigeria and Nigerians how far na?

1 Like

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by oekehinde: 10:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
OK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by ddapoo(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
this kind of things make me loose hope for this dung hill called a Nigeria
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by zicoraads: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Na today? cheesy Local flights are not just it. Last one I entered, I was sweating inside angry

We is used to it. Or you want refuse to alight cos of stairs?
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Izza country oooo
Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by Playz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
Stairs embarassed cry
Meanwhile, speaking about planes...
grin

4 Likes

Re: The Stairs Used To Climb Out Of Arik Airplane (Photo) by bedspread: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
This one is even cool.... One Nigerian Airline once used Ladder to Get its Customerd out

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / What Bode Thomas Street, Surulere Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.