Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,820 members, 7,798,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. (5610 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 5:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
Just for the Thomases...
If after looking closely at these pics and u didn't see any changes there, been that I started using this oil on my hair just some few weeks back cos its been my beards all those while till I had a thought to use it at that area then I don't know what else u looking for...

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 1:41pm On Dec 28, 2017
Grow back that hair on your bald
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by chicagoPD(m): 10:57pm On Jan 18, 2018
How much
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 7:03am On Jan 19, 2018
chicagoPD:
How much
you can WhatsApp or call me...check my signature
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by Jimbadly: 12:35pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin
You look like guru maharaji. grin grin

And by the way, the hair on your head is still receding at an alarming rate, only your bia bia dey grow. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 3:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
Jimbadly:
grin grin grin
You look like guru maharaji. grin grin

And by the way, the hair on your head is still receding at an alarming rate, only your bia bia dey grow. grin grin
no its not receding its growing back..you should have seen how it was before now...
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 4:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
Todays been 19th Jan 2018 PIC to update on my own result using my hair booster oil to regrow hairs on my bald which I started applying on 20th DEC 2017

Zoom in carefully and see where the arrows are pointing at.the hairs are sprouting up and even making it's way to join my eyebrows ,former pictures where taking with front camera this one is taking with back camera

Still doubting?

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by Forzap: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2018
DrToche:
no its not receding its growing back..you should have seen how it was before now...

bro me I'm not about baldness, that one will surely happen at some point, all I need is a full BEARD!! my beard are patchy, how e go be? how can I get your product
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by gmoney12: 7:44pm On Feb 02, 2018
Check my signature
Forzap:

bro me I'm not about baldness, that one will surely happen at some point, all I need is a full BEARD!! my beard are patchy, how e go be? how can I get your product
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by Ejanla07: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2018
DrToche:
Todays been 19th Jan 2018 PIC to update on my own result using my hair booster oil to regrow hairs on my bald which I started applying on 20th DEC 2017

Zoom in carefully and see where the arrows are pointing at.the hairs are sprouting up and even making it's way to join my eyebrows ,former pictures where taking with front camera this one is taking with back camera

Still doubting?

I bought ur oil. I'm using it for my receding hairline. it works bro but its really slow. though i use it with hair fertiliser to help
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by Ejanla07: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2018
Forzap:

buy drtorch oil. it works. I'm using it
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 12:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Ejanla07:

I bought ur oil. I'm using it for my receding hairline. it works bro but its really slow. though i use it with hair fertiliser to help
a tree doesn't grow overnight.. tho am working to enhance it for more quicker result...its drtoche not torch
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by gmoney12: 8:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
hello
Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by gmoney12: 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2018
grin

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by DrToche: 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
cool cool cool cool

Re: Grow Your Beards And Hairs On Your Bald Hair With This.. by LONGPREEK(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
post price here

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Foods That Are Very High In Omega-3 / Tooth Ache / 80% Of Nafdac’s Equipment Not Working – DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.