Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (73748 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
ottohan:
Why doesnt he go to maiduguri with his Jet and propagate the Gospel...smh
Are the people in Maiduguri worth more than those at where he has been going to?

2 Likes

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Why should i boast to ignorant people like you and him? shocked

Because we won't believe your lies
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Damoxy:

Honestly you are just saying Trash

I still don't get your point
It's the Man Business. What if I tell you I don't pay Tithes.

Damoxy:
Whats all of you problem Sef. Instead of praying make God butter your Bread. U dey blog Ontop Person Success.

God Let people BLOG on my Successes this 2018 o.

You are a sheeple. Don't deny your daddy g.o grin
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Don't misunderstand her. Your ignorance does not affect anybody.

Infact keep giving tithe grin Pastor scam.o must acquire 2,000 litres of jet fuel by Jan 1st 2018, so just dey tithe dey go cheesy
You're the one misunderstanding her. Keep on blaming the pastors for your misfortune, it's your right
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by ashjay001(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
emeijeh:
Is this supposed to be our concern?

There are many important things to talk about like black/dark/fueless Christmas, the failed economy, APC woes. And you are here talking about someone's private jets?!

This country sef!

E be like say, tithes don dey reducetongue, so dem dey try launder d mog n him church imagegringringrin

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Because we won't believe your lies

Yet you believe Daddy scam.o? How do you now expect anyone to interact with ignorant sheeples like you na?? shocked
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
slightlyMad:
What is a church even doing with 100million naira jet, deal or no deal. Build an hospital, help the needy, pay scholarships , just do something christ will do.

Stop seeing deals in private jets, be responsible with public donations.
start your church and do exactly that...God help you.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by emeijeh(m): 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
ashjay001:

E be like say, tithes don dey reducetongue, so dem dey try launder d mog n him church imagegringringrin

Guy, tithe increase o.

No mind freeze. He made tithing more pronounced and popular
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Interesting15: 10:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Instead of these pastorpreneurs to be concerned about the things of God they will be thinking of how to acquire private jet with the church's money after if people start talking now they will say they are being persecuted
So, it is 'things of the devil' they are using the private jets for?

What is wrong with you guys?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

You're the one misunderstanding her. Keep on blaming the pastors for your misfortune, it's your right

Unlike you sheeples, we actually work hard and are financially well off tongue

I am encouraging you sef to donate more tithe, daddy needs to buy jet fuel and another jet. grin Go to church and explain your condition to him and maybe he might just give you small jet fuel to drink grin
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Yet you believe Daddy scam.o? How do you now expect anyone to interact with ignorant sheeples like you na?? shocked
Are you now pained nobody will believe your lies?

OK give it a shot. You don't give any money to church and you have mansions, cars, businesses. What else? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Interesting15:

So, it is 'things of the devil' they are using the private jets for?

What is wrong with you guys?

2 Peter 2:1-3 - “But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction. And many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of truth will be blasphemed. And in their greed they will exploit you with false words. Their condemnation from long ago is not idle, and their destruction is not asleep.”

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by ChopDeMoney(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Got an idea. Buy myself a jet with reg number 9N11CDM (chop De Money)
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Unlike you sheeples, we actually work hard and are financially well off tongue

I am encouraging you sef to donate more tithe, daddy needs to buy jet fuel and another jet. grin Go to church and explain your condition to him and maybe he might just give you small jet fuel to drink grin
Financially well off? Buahahaha.. You don't like financially well on?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Financially well off? Buahahaha.. You don't like financially well on?

Which one is financially well on again? When they said you should go to school, you used the tuition fees to give tithe now you have praying for God to relieve your hunger? Hahahaha
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Are you now pained nobody will believe your lies?

OK give it a shot. You don't give any money to church and you have mansions, cars, businesses. What else? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You go wait tire. We refused to associate with sheeples and be dragged down to your pitiful IQ level tongue
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Which one is financially well on again? When they said you should go to school, you used it to give tithe now you have praying for God to relieve your hunger? Hahahaha
Continue boasting on NL while your mates are working hard in real life instead of blaming churches for your poor condition. No church will come to your aid brother, go and work
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by sureheaven(m): 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Everything I've said negatively about this Man of God due to beer parlor gossips, Lord pls have mercy and forgive me. Let the whole world be confused abt how u God will bless me immeasurably financially come 2018 that I will be the talk of town in Jesus name.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Continue boasting on NL while your mates are working hard in real life instead of blaming churches for your poor condition. No church will come to your aid brother, go and work

Hahahahaha i already told you, not everyone is pitiful like you, lazying around on the floor and waiting for God to credit your bank account. grin

That's how you will give tithe and daddy scam.o will say "Somebody will receive alert this night" and a lazy and hungry guy like man will shout amen. grin

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by eph12(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Hahahahaha i already told you, not everyone is pitiful like you, lazying around on the floor and waiting for God to credit your bank account. grin

That's how you will give tithe and daddy scam.o will say "Somebody will receive alert this night" and a lazy and hungry guy like man will shout amen. grin
Hehe! See your wack logic? How will the money for tithe appear when we're lazying around on the floor waiting for God to credit my bank account?

And this one said he went to school too

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by FRESHG(m): 10:52pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Instead of these pastorpreneurs to be concerned about the things of God they will be thinking of how to acquire private jet with the church's money after if people start talking now they will say they are being persecuted
angry
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by mema900: 10:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
EternalBeing:
I wonder when Africans would begin to celebrate themselves, instead of a senseless bring-him-down-at-all-cost syndrome that myopic ones exibit towards fellow Africans. Statistics shows that most of the Money that he makes comes from abroad, tremendously increasing Nigerian's Forex. He overtook T.D. Jakes last year as the wealthiest black Pastor in the World, I celebrate You Sir. With the rate at which he's going, I'm sure he'll soon become the wealthiest Pastor in the World. Talk about a geniusly focused Man of unflinching great Vision. As a black African, you inspire me so much to think global and see the World as a conquarable territory. I'm very proud of your Sir.

Go and sit down!!
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by OpinionCounts(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
By God's grace, I will surely buy and maintain at least 20 private jets for pastors propagating the word and works of the Almighty God around the world, Amen.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
crooked pastors! every were! grin

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2017
slightlyMad:
What is a church even doing with 100million naira jet, deal or no deal. Build an hospital, help the needy, pay scholarships , just do something christ will do.

Stop seeing deals in private jets, be responsible with public donations.

I don't totally agree with u on this. Sm
Pastor doing global outreach and expansion may rightfully need private jets and shud het it if they can. That also y presidents and artists who go on global trips and tours have or rent private jets. We have to ne realistic. The jets shud belong to the church and not the pastors and shud be for the purpose of the gospel i think its fine.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by MRSHYCAT(m): 11:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
EternalBeing:
I wonder when Africans would begin to celebrate themselves, instead of a senseless bring-him-down-at-all-cost syndrome that myopic ones exibit towards fellow Africans. Statistics shows that most of the Money that he makes comes from abroad, tremendously increasing Nigerian's Forex. He overtook T.D. Jakes last year as the wealthiest black Pastor in the World, I celebrate You Sir. With the rate at which he's going, I'm sure he'll soon become the wealthiest Pastor in the World. Talk about a geniusly focused Man of unflinching great Vision. As a black African, you inspire me so much to think global and see the World as a conquarable territory. I'm very proud of your Sir.

This to me is misplacement of priority... Maybe you should ask yourself if his target as man of God is to be the richest pastor in the world or to win souls. As far as I am concerned your wealthiest black pastor have not left any footprint on the sand of time. He is just a merchant .
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
It was reported some time ago that the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church also known as Winners' Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo who is among the richest pastors Africa - owns four private jets. This has not gone down well with Nigerians who never forget to bring up issue of extravagance and flamboyancy anytime they hear the name of the pastor or the church.

Writer and journalist Leke Beecroft, has revealed in details how private jets the church currently has. Read below;

DOES WINNERS’ CHAPEL OWN FOUR JETS?

The biggest criticism concerning the Church ownership of jets is that a particular Church, Winners’ Chapel owns four jets. Infact, the respected Forbes Magazine has quoted the same information severally. In an environment negatively disposed to the growth and prosperity of Churches, this is well understood. However, what is not understood is that falsehood can be bandied for so long without critics caring to crosscheck. It seems that as far as any information about the Church might seem to put her in bad light, critics would always be ready to shut their brains and put off their thinking caps to accept it. Knowing the leader of the Church in question however, Bishop Oyedepo, a man of great faith, would never insist that the Church does not have four jets; instead, he has prophesied that there would soon be at least 10 jets with parking for helicopters in addition and owned by worshippers; but what are the facts? How many jets does the Church actually own?

The first aircraft bought in 1996 for N100 million was an 8 seater HS (Hawker Sydney) 25 400B with registration 5N-WMA (World Mission Agency) for the propagation of the Gospel across the globe. On September 18, 1996, the aircraft was dedicated. Note that unlike the situation with Oduyemi of Bethel, a one branch Church, Winners’ Chapel had just launched her AGIP (African Gospel Invasion Program) 2 years earlier in 1994 with a vision to take Africa for Christ. Also, the Church was already holding her very hectic annual apostolic visits (it was on one of such hectic apostolic visits that Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo fell ill and almost lost her life) and the first trip of the aircraft in Nigeria was to Kaduna when Bishop Oyedepo ministered at the Garden of Faith in September 1996. I was privileged to be in that service as a teenager and by the next day, I was curious enough to join a Deacon in the Church to see the jet for myself at the Kaduna Airport. Like I said earlier, politicians travel on national campaigns once every 4 years using jets in Nigeria. For a Church undertaking annual missionary or apostolic visits, I saw every need for the use of an aircraft. Campaigning for Jesus round the country every year deserved the use of a jet.

In June 2004, a second aircraft was bought as a ‘replacement’ for the first one. The new aircraft was a HS 800A with registration 5N-PTL (Praise The Lord).

By August 2008, The Challenger 604 with registration N664D (Dominion), a newer and bigger aircraft was gotten at a good deal during the global recession. At this point, the Church had two jets, however, one of the oil majors in Nigeria had taken the HS 800A on lease and were thus paying for it at prevailing commercial rates until it was involved in a minor accident.

Plans to buy a GLEX (Global Express) were later discouraged by Pastor Kenneth Copeland according to Bishop Oyedepo and eventually the two aircraft were sold while the Church airline operators (Dominion Aviation Center) bought two aircraft in replacement; first a helicopter with registration-5N-BQY used for short trips to Landmark University Omu Aran in Kwara from Lagos or from Ota to the Lagos Airport and on a few occasions to Abuja etc. The helicopter has now been disposed of. The other aircraft which is the ONLY ONE in use presently is a Challenger 605 with registration N633WM (World Mission).

Basically and by design, as new ones came in, old ones were always sold out. The peak of foreign trips by the aircraft was between 2010 and 2013 due to the planting of thousands of Churches from 2010 in which the Church grew from 700 branches to over 6000.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/journalist-reveals-many-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-owns.html

Credit; Leke Beecroft
is leke beecroft d public relations manager of David oyedepo ministries? How did he get all this information or is he an insider?if he isn't an insider, then was he given this info 2 publish in order 2 skew public opinion in favour of winners in light if d tithe brouhaha?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Next2Bezee(m): 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
eph12:

Hehe! See your wack logic? How will the money for tithe appear when we're lazying around on the floor waiting for God to credit my bank account?

And this one said he went to school too

How has a hungry man like you been managing before? Is it not crime?? shocked

Do you even have bank account? grin
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
It was reported some time ago that the founder and General Overseer of the Living Faith Church also known as Winners' Chapel, Bishop David Oyedepo who is among the richest pastors Africa - owns four private jets. This has not gone down well with Nigerians who never forget to bring up issue of extravagance and flamboyancy anytime they hear the name of the pastor or the church.

Writer and journalist Leke Beecroft, has revealed in details how private jets the church currently has. Read below;

DOES WINNERS’ CHAPEL OWN FOUR JETS?

The biggest criticism concerning the Church ownership of jets is that a particular Church, Winners’ Chapel owns four jets. Infact, the respected Forbes Magazine has quoted the same information severally. In an environment negatively disposed to the growth and prosperity of Churches, this is well understood. However, what is not understood is that falsehood can be bandied for so long without critics caring to crosscheck. It seems that as far as any information about the Church might seem to put her in bad light, critics would always be ready to shut their brains and put off their thinking caps to accept it. Knowing the leader of the Church in question however, Bishop Oyedepo, a man of great faith, would never insist that the Church does not have four jets; instead, he has prophesied that there would soon be at least 10 jets with parking for helicopters in addition and owned by worshippers; but what are the facts? How many jets does the Church actually own?

The first aircraft bought in 1996 for N100 million was an 8 seater HS (Hawker Sydney) 25 400B with registration 5N-WMA (World Mission Agency) for the propagation of the Gospel across the globe. On September 18, 1996, the aircraft was dedicated. Note that unlike the situation with Oduyemi of Bethel, a one branch Church, Winners’ Chapel had just launched her AGIP (African Gospel Invasion Program) 2 years earlier in 1994 with a vision to take Africa for Christ. Also, the Church was already holding her very hectic annual apostolic visits (it was on one of such hectic apostolic visits that Pastor (Mrs) Faith Oyedepo fell ill and almost lost her life) and the first trip of the aircraft in Nigeria was to Kaduna when Bishop Oyedepo ministered at the Garden of Faith in September 1996. I was privileged to be in that service as a teenager and by the next day, I was curious enough to join a Deacon in the Church to see the jet for myself at the Kaduna Airport. Like I said earlier, politicians travel on national campaigns once every 4 years using jets in Nigeria. For a Church undertaking annual missionary or apostolic visits, I saw every need for the use of an aircraft. Campaigning for Jesus round the country every year deserved the use of a jet.

In June 2004, a second aircraft was bought as a ‘replacement’ for the first one. The new aircraft was a HS 800A with registration 5N-PTL (Praise The Lord).

By August 2008, The Challenger 604 with registration N664D (Dominion), a newer and bigger aircraft was gotten at a good deal during the global recession. At this point, the Church had two jets, however, one of the oil majors in Nigeria had taken the HS 800A on lease and were thus paying for it at prevailing commercial rates until it was involved in a minor accident.

Plans to buy a GLEX (Global Express) were later discouraged by Pastor Kenneth Copeland according to Bishop Oyedepo and eventually the two aircraft were sold while the Church airline operators (Dominion Aviation Center) bought two aircraft in replacement; first a helicopter with registration-5N-BQY used for short trips to Landmark University Omu Aran in Kwara from Lagos or from Ota to the Lagos Airport and on a few occasions to Abuja etc. The helicopter has now been disposed of. The other aircraft which is the ONLY ONE in use presently is a Challenger 605 with registration N633WM (World Mission).

Basically and by design, as new ones came in, old ones were always sold out. The peak of foreign trips by the aircraft was between 2010 and 2013 due to the planting of thousands of Churches from 2010 in which the Church grew from 700 branches to over 6000.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/journalist-reveals-many-private-jets-bishop-oyedepo-owns.html

Credit; Leke Beecroft
grin grin grin
daddy freeze has exposed ds clowns lol
but sadly just as some ppl still dy support buhari,sum ppl no go gree hear
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by petars: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Muslims sacrifice and they prosper but we Christian, all the time is complain or criticing somebody who has sacrificed and God is blessing him or her. The Bible said, seed time and harvest shall not cease. Eat all suffer alone and allow men of God to be. Oyedepo, some times in 80s went to America to preach and after the program he was offered huge amount of money in dollars, he took the money to another great man of God and he sowed it as seed. How many of you can do that? As he usually use to say," that the secret of men are in there stories". Find out about people before commenting especially successful people.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by davidque007(m): 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2017
hulk616:
Lies. They bought the fifth one this month
No fuel
You were the agent who bought it I suppose. Nonsense, people just don't want to hear of any progress from others
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by cooltola(m): 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2017
give your tithe , leave the rest to God- God knows how to Judge and show Mercy. God is not to be mock. I am already hungry looking at the Indomine pic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Collins: My Visit To Babalola’s Tomb, Mountain And River Oni At Efon Alaaye / Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.