Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft (73802 Views)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Adewale Giwa: Pastors That Own Private Jets Won’t Make Heaven / Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by graciamore(f): 8:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Whom God has bless no bloggers can course.....
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:43am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Instead of these pastorpreneurs to be concerned about the things of God they will be thinking of how to acquire private jet with the church's money after if people start talking now they will say they are being persecuted

He's probably using the jets for mission purposes nah...Isn't it

Where on earth did he get such amount of money to buy private jets

Oh he does other businesses apart from being a 'pastor'...

I don't like talking about 'men of God' but would Jesus ve bought a private jet if he was on earth

It's a different thing when government officials acquire private jets,we might just tag them as criminals but what do we call pastors that tend to tow the same line

The government officials do not see us...they do not know what the ordinary man is going through but what about these pastors that come in contact with the hungry man, the needy,the poor at least once a week...He sees the suffering but still goes ahead to buy private jets...I do not think God is happy with such kind of people

Most pastors are trying to outshine the others these days...no difference between some of them and the so called politicians

so many jobless people in church...Lots of widows paying their tithe meanwhile the children of these pastors are schooling abroad living a good life

Jesus would have provided shelter for the poor....helped the needy...built factories to help church members get jobs

I don't know if God placed this pastors on earth for riches

Emusmithy and Co go and read James 1:27
Micah 6:8
This idea of private jet doesn't make sense to me

And nobody should quote me again....
funny people everywhere...I love loyal sheeples though who wouldn't?
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Saintinoo(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:
I wonder when Africans would begin to celebrate themselves, instead of a senseless bring-him-down-at-all-cost syndrome that myopic ones exibit towards fellow Africans. Statistics shows that most of the Money that he makes comes from abroad, tremendously increasing Nigerian's Forex. He overtook T.D. Jakes last year as the wealthiest black Pastor in the World, I celebrate You Sir. With the rate at which he's going, I'm sure he'll soon become the wealthiest Pastor in the World. Talk about a geniusly focused Man of unflinching great Vision. As a black African, you inspire me so much to think global and see the World as a conquarable territory. I'm very proud of your Sir.
i hear u sir, Africans should celebrate thiefs, with people like u we are going nowhere
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Instead of these pastorpreneurs to be concerned about the things of God they will be thinking of how to acquire private jet with the church's money after if people start talking now they will say they are being persecuted

I don't like talking about 'men of God' but would Jesus ve bought a private jet if he was on earth

It's a different thing when government officials acquire private jets,we might just tag them as criminals but what do we call pastors that tend to tow the same line

The government officials do not see us...they do not know what the ordinary man is going through but what about these pastors that come in contact with the hungry man, the needy,the poor at least once a week...He sees the suffering but still goes ahead to buy private jets...I do not think God is happy with such kind of people

Most pastors are trying to outshine the others these days...no difference between some of them and the so called politicians

so many jobless people in church...Lots of widows paying their tithe meanwhile the children of these pastors are schooling abroad living a good life

Jesus would have provided shelter for the poor....helped the needy...built factories to help church members get jobs

Lazy bone, why not tell pastors to come and feed your poverty ridden generations

After that, ask them to clothe all of the naked ones in your generations

Yeye the smell

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by mystiquemaestro(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2017
sigiyaya:
#ISATNDWITHDADDYFREEZE

And you can't even properly spell. When last did you remember your real daddy?

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by mystiquemaestro(m): 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I pity whoever will marry you; you have no functional brain.

Don't you know that the government should be closest to the people? No pastor can do the work of the government.

Stop paying the blames of the failures of government on pastors; pastors are already doing a lot in the society.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by wirinet(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:
I wonder when Africans would begin to celebrate themselves, instead of a senseless bring-him-down-at-all-cost syndrome that myopic ones exibit towards fellow Africans. Statistics shows that most of the Money that he makes comes from abroad, tremendously increasing Nigerian's Forex. He overtook T.D. Jakes last year as the wealthiest black Pastor in the World, I celebrate You Sir. With the rate at which he's going, I'm sure he'll soon become the wealthiest Pastor in the World. Talk about a geniusly focused Man of unflinching great Vision. As a black African, you inspire me so much to think global and see the World as a conquarable territory. I'm very proud of your Sir.

You prove that black Africans have the lowest IQ among the races. No wonder other races see and treat us as slaves.

Why not ask yourself why pastors of the poorest people become the richest men. African Americans are the poorest demographic group in the US, meanwhile, black pastors are among the richest, meanwhile the richest demographic group the Jews do not have the richest pastors or rabbis. Nigeria one of the poorest nation in the world (in terms terms of per capital income) has the richest pastors in the world.

So Mr. Sheeple, since you are so inspired by Bishop Oyedepo's wealth, can you explain how he came about all that wealth? Afterall he registered Liiving Faith Tabernacle as a non profit organisation, meaning him and the organisation do not makeep profit from the activities of winner's chapel.

No wonder Nigerian politicians are the richest politicians in the world. The sheeples think collective monies donated or collectively earned belongs to the people appointed to manage the money.

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by sigiyaya(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
mystiquemaestro:

And you can't even properly spell. When last did you remember your real daddy?
You are not on my level academically.....
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by ezewealth(m): 10:58am On Dec 25, 2017
julius5353:
What is our problems please ! Owning 4jets owning 10jets is it ur money or Government money ? I pities most of u , with idless mere busybody
O boy, your English no be here o
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by BudeYahooCom: 11:02am On Dec 25, 2017
The problem I have is that when a member of their church needs N10 million for a kidney transplant they tell them to pray.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by joshrare(m): 11:30am On Dec 25, 2017
hulk616:
Lies. They bought the fifth one this month No fuel
hahahahaha lwkmo badt guy
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:33am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Please go and open your own church and buy private jets too, if it is easy. The Man has paid his dues. .
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
bedspread:
DONT KILL YOURSELF ON BISHOP DAVID OYEDAPO MATTER.....

THAT MAN HAS PAID THE PRICE FOR GOD'S PROSPERITY......

YOU WILL JUST KILL YOURSELF ENVYING HIM.....

AM THE ONE BEING EMPOWERED NOW....

Thank you very much sir, That Man has paid His dues. . . Na jealousy dei worry them

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Iamakinlab: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2017
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color][/i] angry
bedspread:
[i]DONT KILL YOURSELF ON BISHOP DAVID OYEDAPO MATTER.....

bedspread:

bedspread:

baba is not about envy BT wat on earth would a pastor do wit 4 private jets its pathetic believe it or not. and the scriptures says its narrow 4 a rich person to enter heaven
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Damoxy:
Whats all of you problem Sef. Instead of praying make God butter your Bread. U dey blog Ontop Person Success.

God Let people BLOG on my Successes this 2018 o.

And also with me. Amen ooo
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:37am On Dec 25, 2017
sigiyaya:
#ISTANDWITHDADDYFREEZE
Keep standing, When una tire, u go glue ur buttocks for dustbin
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:39am On Dec 25, 2017
enemyofprogress:
who boughted it for him?
Even if na 10 jets self, abeg Allow Jealousy to kill that guy, #ISTANDWITHOYEDEPO
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:41am On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:

How Beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel #ISTANDWITHOYEDEPO

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:44am On Dec 25, 2017
slightlyMad:
What is a church even doing with 100million naira jet, deal or no deal. Build an hospital, help the needy, pay scholarships , just do something christ will do.

Stop seeing deals in private jets, be responsible with public donations.

Na you good pass am abi, Please, Biko, Use your money Build the hospital, we go appreciate am #ISTANDWITHOYEDEPO
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by Damoxy(m): 11:45am On Dec 25, 2017
CHUKWUNOLOGICAL:

And also with me. Amen ooo
Amen
Merry Christmas Man
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Damoxy:
Amen Merry Christmas Man
Same to you o.... All the best sir
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by BluntBoy(m): 11:55am On Dec 25, 2017
emusmithy:

What are the jets used for?

Oh you didn't have time to read the post?

Ok.

Must they use private jets? So, if there were no private jets, they wouldn't spread the gospel? Why do they still collect tithes and offerings when they have so many businesses and aircrafts. Private jet is a luxury. For one to be able to afford such a luxury, it means one already has a sufficiency of basic needs.

These so-called pastors are nothing but thieves. They are wicked, selfish capitalists.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by AndrewFarms(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
bedspread:

I tire for them ooooh

they don't know that he is beginning to reap the dividends of being in labour for Christ for over 30years.....

most of the senior pastors in Nigeria today and at the world at large who have made it to the top have been there labouring for over 20years if not more.....

why can't haterz just let them be and figure out a way to labour the way these MOG's have so that they too can't reap a greater dividend also.....

1 Like

Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by BluntBoy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
AndrewFarms:

I tire for them ooooh

they don't know that he is beginning to reap the dividends of being in labour for Christ for over 30years.....

most of the senior pastors in Nigeria today and at the world at large who have made it to the top have been there labouring for over 20years if not more.....

why can't haterz just let them be and figure out a way to labour the way these MOG's have so that they too can't reap a greater dividend also.....

Stop being ignorant. The dividends of being in labor in the vineyard of God is treasures in heaven, not earth. What did the apostles get for laboring? Weren't many of them persecuted like mere animals? What did Christ get? Was it not death like a common criminal? Is Oyedepo greater than these people?

I understand why Christians have become so materialistic. It is all thanks to the prosperity gospel, a false gospel.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by babajero(m): 12:33pm On Dec 25, 2017
sigiyaya:
#ISTANDWITHDADDYFREEZE
better go and stand near his gate so that he will know you are standing with him,moreover failures mingle together.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by bedspread: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Iamakinlab:
[b][/b][color=#550000][/color][i][/i] angry[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

baba is not about envy BT wat on earth would a pastor do wit 4 private jets its pathetic believe it or not. and the scriptures says its narrow 4 a rich person to enter heaven
BROS THE SKY IS LARGE ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE.... LOG INTO GOD AND HIS WORDS... DTS ALL
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by wickyyolo: 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
sudonym:

Read the whole of Matthew 23, isn't it remarkable how similar your pastors are like the Pharisees.

Read other versions apart from KJV . You can clearly see that Jesus never criticize tithing, he actually said "Yes they can Tithe".
My pastors are not Pharisees, the people who are against Jesus teaching like you are the Pharisees
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by ajl: 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
EternalBeing:

There is a difference between using the name of God to run a business and not paying tax, and deliberately running a business enterprise with the corporate responsibilities that come with that. It's all a game. It's right there in your bible.

In your case, the attraction is his wealth. What a way to reason. Most Nigerians need help to reset their brain to default. No dignity anymore.
Re: The Number Of Private Jets Bishop Oyedepo Actually Owns - Leke Beecroft by ajl: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2017
Like a King that he was, Jesus could have used a chariot that fit the nobles but rather he choose to ride on a "poor" lone donkey. There is symbolic message in this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Body Of Herbalist Refuses To Decay, 13 Years After Burial, Turns Museum / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing / The Yoruba Names Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.