Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas (8293 Views)

Chidi Nwaogu, Just Broke A Fresh Guinness World For Longest Credit On A Book / Read A Book Today!!! / Victor Banjo: A Book By Deji Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by sluk(m): 7:36am On Dec 25, 2017
My christmas wishes goes to Nigerians, "there was a country" by chinua achebe
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Even if things seem NO LONGER AT EASE around us right now, we take Strength in the fact that that we are alive and able to comfortably celebrate this Xmas- Merry Xmas Chioma, Catherine, Victoria and Kristina.

Tammy.

God has said 'UNDER MY WATCH through my many blessings this year, you will be able to make it this far to see this day'. So, May it be merry and hold for us, many more years to celebrate, mark and commemorate Christ's Birth- Merry Xmas to all Family and Friends.

Tammy.

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by bestower: 7:40am On Dec 25, 2017
As we celebrate Xmas today ,"all the Goliath in our lives shall not rise again "and we shall march forward to see another year .
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Bakbillz44(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2017
justhenry:
Merry Christmas to a "Jewel in the Savannah", she has been my "Thousand Splendid Suns". I love you dear Chynwe.

This is dope... Best av seen so far
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Alamin6: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
I wish "Things fall apart" for Buhari

...and u and ur family as well.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by rs172(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to lalasticlala and mynd

but then dropping soon my first studio work.... Reagan stevs. No... download more music on nerohype.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Twaci(f): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
permanentgrace:
Merry Christmas to my wonderful friends and brothers from another mother in persons like Oluplus, Pretieex, Twaci etc. God's blessings be with you always.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in advance.
Merry Christmas dear.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by martineverest(m): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish all 'half of the yellow sun' Brothers a safe Christmas trip home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by EvaJael(f): 8:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Divepen1:
Let's exercise the brain.

Merry Christmas to two people who are as beautiful and as rare as a Purple Hisbiscus - Debbietiyan and Evajael.
Wishing you people gentility and less disturbance....
grin grin Merry christmas! Lemme go and cook more trouble for you
May The "Thing Around Your Neck" be jewels of love, joy and blessings this christmas divepen1 and debbietiyan
May you find love "In The Arms Of An Earl" cbella
Queenitee will only be a "Slave Girl" to her God and all His plenty blessings
OluwabuqqyYOLO and Kayo80, may your pens be brighter than "Half Of A Yellow Sun"
And to all my nairaland friends, may your worth multiply with each passing day like "Hidden Diamonds"
Merry Christmas

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by makky555(f): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
grin Merry Christmas Harry... I hope the Potter won't die of Hunger while playing Games today tongue

2 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Deo1986(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
I shall never understand how a man anyman with brains falls for the scam call religion. Worst of all christianity!!
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by adeiza4u(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish InvertedHammer, "A Man of the People" a merry Christmas, and a prosperous new year. A Man of the People by Chinua Achebe.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by kayo80(m): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
EvaJael:

grin grin Merry christmas! Lemme go and cook more trouble for you
May The "Thing Around Your Neck" be jewels of love, joy and blessings this christmas divepen1 and debbietiyan
Queenitee will only be a "Slave Girl" to her God and all His plenty blessings
OluwabuqqyYOLO and Kayo80, may your pens be brighter than "Half Of A Yellow Sun"
And to all my nairaland friends, may your worth multiply with each passing day like "Hidden Diamonds"
Merry Christmas

Nice one. Thanks Evajael. May you continue to write wonderful stories till you become the "Master of the Game."

2 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by fippycbk(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to my Juliet. Your Romeo loves you plenty grin grin
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by bonna4u(m): 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to all mothers. Mama, you are a phenomenal woman (Maya Angelou).

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by agrovick(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2017
To Horexy; Go for Gold

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
May things not fall apart in your lives, EvaJael and Gucciqueen38. May you be men of the people, Kayo80 and Divepen1. May you also run into King Solomon's mines.

2 Likes

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by cbella(f): 8:50am On Dec 25, 2017
EvaJael:

Glorious Christmas EvaJael, my 'Hidden Diamond(s)' lol

marrianneada, May the new oil on your head this season render your enemies 'SPEECHLESS'.

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by aboyaji(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to Nairaland. Though, I'm getting tired of visiting the site by the day. I'm giving you a second chance - novel by James Patterson

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by royalicon(m): 8:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Your Financial Reporting is splendid. This is an indication that your Statement of Financial Management in new new year will be EFCC free.

-ICAN STUDY PACK
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by EvaJael(f): 8:59am On Dec 25, 2017
kayo80:

Nice one. Thanks Evajael. May you continue to write wonderful stories till you become the "Master of the Game."
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by qreem231(m): 9:03am On Dec 25, 2017
sweetetlove:
Merry Christmas to my twinny of life iammo and my special friend qreem231, am lucky to have you as friend.#scorpiosquad# The lucky streak by Carly Phillips
merry Christmas my sweetest, have fun dearest. May the ORIGIN of our friendship move beyond the DECEPTION POINT. #danbrown

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by ashjay001(m): 9:07am On Dec 25, 2017
May ur "best laid plans" never go awry, Skarlett, n may u remain a "master of d game", Sherrifman, this xmas and forever!

Also, may there be "(no) honor among theives" this xmas!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by riches4me(m): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Nwaisuochi:
I wish "Things fall apart" for Buhari
not even a truce on Christmas day. may God give you 7 principles of peace of Mind (Brenda Shoshanna) this season.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by iammo(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas, Dear sweetetlove

1 Like

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by musicwriter(m): 9:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Compliments all.

Christianity before Christ- By Dr. John G. Jackson.

African origins of the major western religions- by Yosef Ben Jochannan

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors- by Kersey Graves.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by kayo80(m): 9:31am On Dec 25, 2017
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
May things not fall apart in your lives, EvaJael and Gucciqueen38. May you be men of the people, Kayo80 and Divepen1. May you also run into King Solomon's mines.

smiley
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 25, 2017
A Merry Christmas to you, Daeylar. I look forward to accompanying you on an Odyssey (~Homer~) this new season, to the Elysian Fields where we play The Glass Bead Game (~Hermann Hesse~) and answer The Call of the Wild (~Jack London~). kiss kiss kiss

MissWrite, I wish you a Merry Christmas. In the new year, I believe in the power of your pen, purified in The Crucible (~Arthur Miller~) of wisdom, to cure this Purple Land (~William Henry Hudson~) of her ills, heal her Heart of Darkness (~Joseph Conrad~) with beams of light, and make her into an Utopia (~Thomas More~) that shall stand the test of time. kiss kiss kiss
Tozara

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:08am On Dec 25, 2017
I WISH YOU HAND ME A FIG LEAF THIS XMAS BEFORE THINGS FALL APART.#...... JAMES HARDLY CHASE & CHINUA ACHEBE
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by emmaokw(m): 10:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Ariyke, your love in my heart worth much more than Acres of Diamond by Rusell Conwell.
The rate at which my heart beats for you is beyond what the laws of seduction could propell.
Re: Use A Book Title To Wish Two People A Merry Christmas by sweetetlove(f): 10:23am On Dec 25, 2017
qreem231:
merry Christmas my sweetest, have fun dearest. May the ORIGIN of our friendship move beyond the DECEPTION POINT. #danbrown
lolz I love that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CHIDI ADIMABUAH: The Power Of Knowledge / My First Semester Experience As A Unilag Undergraduate / The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.