Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids (14757 Views)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's Outfits To Future Awards (Photos) / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo And Their Kids In Matching Outfits (photos) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's 40th Birthday Invitation Card (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Gift101(m): 12:37am On Dec 25, 2017

Super Eagles’ Former Captain, Joseph Yobo, his wife Adaeze and their children posed for their beautiful annual Christmas card photos.

The photos were released with the caption; ‘Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from Joseph Adaeze Joey Jayden & Lexine Yobo

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/mc-galaxy-give-n100k-10-families-year-day/

© Shared By Gift Dah NewsSharer
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by temitope277(m): 12:46am On Dec 25, 2017
cool
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KushyKush: 10:27am On Dec 25, 2017
I can't wait to marry a beautiful woman with big breasts and nice shape.

I need that spark in my life lord, tired of all these small yansh women in my life.

12 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by pawesome(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Na the next trend be that...
Pre-wedding pictures
Birthday photo shoot....
Next...Christmas card
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Tascom236(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Gift101:

Super Eagles’ Former Captain, Joseph Yobo, his wife Adaeze and their children posed for their beautiful annual Christmas card photos.

The photos were released with the caption; ‘Wishing you all a Merry Christmas from Joseph Adaeze Joey Jayden & Lexine Yobo

More at: https://www.tribesng.com/entertainment/mc-galaxy-give-n100k-10-families-year-day/

Moneý Good.....

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Tascom236(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Gift101:

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 10:29am On Dec 25, 2017
Please if U live In Delta, precisely warri but cudnt afford chicken this Christmas

JUST KNOW THAT U AINT ALONE

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 25, 2017
pawesome:
Na the next trend be that...
Pre-wedding pictures
Birthday photo shoot....
Next...Christmas card
Me sef tire o

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by MhizzAJ(f): 10:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Her skin is glowing...She looks happy...She's in the hands of a good man

3 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by MrImole: 10:30am On Dec 25, 2017
Eeya!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by jdstunt(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2017
cool
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Ufranklin92(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2017
Beautiful family
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KingLennon(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2017
In this life a woman will not be the cause of my downfall...

When Eboue sees this picture.....

1 Like

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Chrisrare: 10:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Nlders make una brace unaself... Thruout d day we'll be seeing news of celebrities in their xmas outfits hitting fp.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by GloriaNinja(f): 10:33am On Dec 25, 2017
THE MAN IS DEFINITELY TAKING CARE OF HER.
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
What a beautiful family... Shining woman... Effects of hard work and money... cheesy
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by biacan(f): 10:34am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Her skin is glowing...She looks happy...She's in the hands of a good man
He is the definition of a celebrity husband can't you see how happy he is........ Who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot for Christmas gifts........ love dey kill yobo
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Flexherbal(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Gorgeous!
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by safarigirl(f): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2017
KushyKush:
I can't wait to marry a beautiful woman with big breasts and nice shape.

I need that spark in my life lord, tired of all these small yansh women in my life.
my brother I understand your plight.

I also can't wait to marry a handsome man with nice bank account.

I need that spark in my life, tired of all these broke ass niggas in my life grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by biacan(f): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:

I need that spark in my life, tired of all these broke ass niggas in my life grin
Safarigirl why

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by KushyKush: 10:38am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:

lol... You are one crazy lady. grin

But why waiting for rich men? Can't you work for money? tongue
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by oshe111(m): 10:39am On Dec 25, 2017
safarigirl:

Who force them for ur life

Go make money n broke guys go fear to gist U
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by emmy85: 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Beautiful family.

Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by Divay22(f): 10:40am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:
Please if U live In Delta, precisely warri but cudnt afford chicken this Christmas

Lol grin grin
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by fuckpro: 10:48am On Dec 25, 2017
oshe111:

...Nigeria which way ...chicken way homeless street people for south Africa dey eat every day like garri
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by marvizzy(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Thank God say this one invest wisely
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by MhizzAJ(f): 10:50am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
He is the definition of a celebrity husband can't you see how happy he is........ Who knows if he won't buy her a Range Rover spot for Christmas gifts........ love dey kill yobo
Love just day kill that guy
Who knows if he has bought it for her already...Adaeze doesn't like showing off like that....I wouldn't advise my enemy to marry a broke man
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by fuckpro: 10:54am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Who knows if he has bought it for her already...Adaeze doesn't like showing off like that....I wouldn't advise my enemy to marry a broke man
...so your own is to bring your ass to the negotiation table and all is yours ... tell me were you raise in a brothel because your orientation is seriously skewed
Re: Adaeze And Joseph Yobo's 2017 Christmas Card Photos With Their Kids by biacan(f): 10:55am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

MhizzAJ you just spoke my mind........ my sister if a broke guy propose to you carry hot water pur am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gifty: 'I Wish To Go Back To The Big Brother House' / Burnaboy Confirms He is a Member Of 'AYE' Secret Cult with his attire (photo) / Video: Sex Tape Of Tottenham Footballer, Dele Alli, Leaked Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.