Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. (1601 Views)

Come In And Wish A Merry Christmas To Your Favorite Nairalander / 12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Merry Christmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by policy12: 12:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Its that time of the year, to wish your fellow Nlders a Merry Christmas..

Though we laugh, we argue, we agree to disagree but you guys on this forum are the best.Despite the faceless side of the forum,reading each of ur comments in most of the topic has been so informative and educative for this reason and many more I want to use this moment to do a shoutbto Nlders Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Merry Christmas to:

Seun
Lalastical the Snake man
Mynd4
Explorer the wicked thread Producer
True2god
Albhadi
Twaci
Jesusgirl92
Airforce1
NwakAmape

Make a shout out to ur Nlanders of the..

Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 25, 2017
I wish Muafrika2 and all of Nairalanders in general a happy Christmas.
Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Nobody: 4:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Hati13:
I wish Muafrika2 and all of Nairalanders in general a happy Christmas.
Merry merry Christmas Hati13 smiley

When is the Ethiopian Christmas btw?
Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 25, 2017
Muafrika2:

Merry merry Christmas Hati13 smiley

When is the Ethiopian Christmas btw?
January 7 or Tahsas 29 in our calendar.
Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Nobody: 4:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Hati13:

January 7 or Tahsas 29 in our calendar.
Good,
Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Jesusgirl92(f): 7:02am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas analize107.... Merry Christmas to you too dear (policy 12) kiss kiss
Re: Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. by Twaci(f): 8:03am On Dec 25, 2017
policy12:
Its that time of the year, to wish your fellow Nlders a Merry Christmas..

Though we laugh, we argue, we agree to disagree but you guys on this forum are the best.Despite the faceless side of the forum,reading each of ur comments in most of the topic has been so informative and educative for this reason and many more I want to use this moment to do a shoutbto Nlders Merry Christmas and happy new year in advance.

Merry Christmas to:

Seun
Lalastical the Snake man
Mynd4
Explorer the wicked thread Producer
True2god
Albhadi
Twaci
Jesusgirl92
Airforce1
NwakAmape

Make a shout out to ur Nlanders of the..
Merry Christmas dear

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me King � Jeda / Please Where Can I Buy realistic Guns for movies? / Hausa Musician Rewarded With A 100 Million Car After Attending A Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.