Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,601 members, 7,801,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. (1944 Views)

Kanyeyachukwu Tagbo-Okeke Receives Flame Of Peace Award In Viena Austria (Photos / Ben Enwonwu's Portrait Of Tutu Sold At Auction For £1,205,000 / 517-Year-Old Leonardo Da Vinci's Portrait Of Christ Sells For ₦162.3b (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2017
My Source Of Everything, I Celebrate you specially this day because of your gift of Love, Mercy and Grace Towards me & all. None can fathom the depth of your Love & wisdom therefore my words are already defeated in Trying to describe what you mean to me. All I want say Thank you for your Love.
This pencil sketch was inspired by the Original work Of Akiane Kramarik (Prince Of Peace) and will forever be treasured by Me.
MERRY CHRISTMAS PEOPLE. I love you all.

#PencilSketch #GraphiteOnly #akiane #sketchofday #sketch #sketchofday #AckImages #Pencildrawing #artcommunity #artsworld

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by koolaid87: 1:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice work!

Merry xmas Nairalanders

No electricity
No fuel for Generator or automobile

Trouble not..

Light the herbs up, and give thanks and praise to the most high

Peace

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by sonofspada(m): 7:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to me and my Biro sketch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
koolaid87:
Nice work!

Merry xmas Nairalanders

No electricity
No fuel for Generator or automobile

Trouble not..

Light the herbs up, and give thanks and praise to the most high

Peace

Hahaha. Thanks Brov. Merry Christmas.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by Sleyanya1(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
sonofspada:
Merry Christmas to me and my Biro sketch

Lovely One. You wish only your self Merry Christmas o, you no even appreciate my sketch. sad

In the spirit of Christmas sha, Merry Christmas to you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas People; Prince Of Peace Portrait Sketch By A Nairalander. by Magnoliaa(f): 12:41am On Oct 27, 2020
Awesome... I likey.

(1) (Reply)

Art Work (shaku Shaku) / 3d Animation And Graphics / Abuja Animation/cartoon Screening-postponed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.