Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (53277 Views)

Lady Kneels Down To Accept Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal / Ghanaian Lady Turns Down Boyfriend’s Proposal In The Mall, Pours Water On Him / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by HeWrites(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigerian lady and Instagram user @symply_tacha, who turned her boyfriend’s marriage proposal on her birthday, took to the platform to defend her action.

Marriage proposal

The lady who said her boyfriend’s move was ill-planned and his marriage proposal wanted to ruin her birrthday celebration, wrote;
"I’m sorry i dissapointed my friends and family present there, its my fucking birthday, why ruin it with an engagement, did you talk to me about it??!! NO! now i have people insulting and calling me names on blogs! I blame you Enzo you bleeped my bestfriend (Kandy) and also slept with her kid sister, how did you ever expect me to forgive you!! I feel very embarrased i have been crying i regret saying yes to you in the bus on our way to Oyo. You played me

What will people say about me, you embarrased me at the mall!!!
I will never forgive myself lord knows"

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/nigerian-lady-who-turned-down-her.html

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by koolaid87: 1:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok action justified

Next!

114 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2017
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)

288 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by ise82(m): 1:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Story story... guilty conscience!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Hector09(m): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2017
What stops u frm proposing to ur gf in ur house

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by lacruz12(m): 2:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Kandy and her kid sister (lollipop) badt guy

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by BLACKdagger: 3:14am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmn
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Airforce1(m): 3:25am On Dec 25, 2017
Mumu, She wants to trend ...

Na the fool wey publicly kneel down propose to you I blame .

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by princejayboss: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Serves him well

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Divay22(f): 6:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Smellymouth: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
There are 4 sides to this story. She just said her part. Let's wait for the guy's part and the mentioned Kandy and probably kandy's little sist too...

124 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Smellymouth: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
yet that demons fukced her friend etc but she was still dating him?! some woman really do have fish brain!

if he is no good, keep that demon far away from your life, unless you need his sorry nyansh for outing to eateries in town (but then you know what happens, right?)

Believe me bro, that girl have another boyfriend that gave her the moral not to accept this guy.
Some Nigerian girls are wicked....The girl knew that he cheated but still waited for him to use his money to buy ring and propose publicly.

178 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Obinnau(m): 6:34am On Dec 25, 2017
fish brain everywhere

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Bossontop(m): 6:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Eleyi gidi gaan...aswear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by minexpo(m): 6:36am On Dec 25, 2017
;DWat more can I say grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by idee91: 6:40am On Dec 25, 2017
So he did all you claimed in your post, and you still gathered all your family and friends to go squander his money in a mall right ? Dear slay Queens, shits like this should stop in 2017

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nutase: 6:46am On Dec 25, 2017
I don't even know who to side on this cos they are both in the same category. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by sweetetlove(f): 7:44am On Dec 25, 2017
The girl is childish, selfish and immature

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by RuggedArab: 8:00am On Dec 25, 2017
So na tasha dey reject engagement ring. Inside PHC mall? This is hilarious to me. Karma is a B×tch!. Smelling yansh girl!

This is just a stunt to be popular. It's not real!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by helphelp: 8:09am On Dec 25, 2017
Fair enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by apholaryn: 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
those mumu guys must learn d hard way...lol. iffah trow u ring if u like no catch am @bae.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by lafuria1(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
small girls oo, this just immaturity.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by osabiya16(m): 8:11am On Dec 25, 2017
Good for u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Partnerbiz(f): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
my guy dey hospital now

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Edopesin: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Aiye Le oo

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by adisabarber(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
I don know say one girl go still say NO one day grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by pawesome(m): 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok...buh she looks lik a bitch dt isnt ready to even settle down

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
I will do the same if he cheated on me, the only difference is
that I will leave his sorry ass ASAP.
No time to marry a cheat.
Nice revenge dear.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 25, 2017
Nice boobs.

2 Likes

This sort of bull-rap should not be making the homepage especially on a Christmas morning! angry

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes by deepwater(f): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Truth be told, there is no kanddy
not her kid sister anywhere. It's an illusion.

The girl is a prostitute, her market still dey hot, her water never boil this idiiot boy wan come use an do garri�

My brother thank you for sponsoring the birthday, that was the last gift expected of you for the year 2017 by your prostitutes gang.

64 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Help, I Am In Love With A Single Mother Of Two. / Solomon Meets Queen Sheba!!! This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Is Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.