Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin (5783 Views)

How To Make Crunchy Buns At Home. / Madagascar Pure Vanillaextract And Vanilla Beans / How To Make Nigeria Chin Chin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crunchy Vanilla Chin Chin: How To Make The Best Crunchy Christmas Chin Chin by vinegurl(f): 1:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Vanilla chin is simple to make , all you need is a little vanilla extract and some other chin chin ingredients. Chin chin is basically prepared with flour, sugar, milk and eggs, however, it has a perfect balance of sweetness and crunch due to some of these ingredients; it is pretty simple to make , it is one of the easiest snacks you can present to your visitor and friends during any hour of the day.

Additives like vanilla essence and nutmeg work well in chin chin recipes, they leave the chin chin with some nice blend of flavors, you should try adding vanilla flavor to make your chin, I mean the taste and flavor are awesome. Another important ingredient like butter adds to chin chin a nice soft smooth feels when chewed.

I decided to add few eggs to my chin chin recipe, but you can skip that, not every one that loves egg. You may choose bake your own chin chin if you don’t want to use oil for it.
Here is how i make a simple flavorful Vanilla chin which is equally sweet and crunchy. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI2NBWfEMrU

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Salad Cream For Fat People / Man Sells Vulture As Roasted Chicken / Facts You Need To Know About Soft Drinks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.