₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,190 members, 4,029,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 04:46 PM

FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook (3855 Views)

[free Ebook] How He Made $50+ Daily Online Doing Just 20 Minutes Work Daily / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:16am On Dec 25, 2017
In the spirit of the season, i have decided to give a free tutorial here
This is going to be one long ass thread so i am going to be posting in batches. You are therefore advised to follow this thread as i will be updating it regularly.
The method i'm about to post works with many Internet marketing methods like dropshipping, Affiliate marketing, CPA, clickbank...so all Internet marketers should endeavor that they follow this thread.

Many people complain that promoting through facebook is dead and is a waste of time and money and i was part of these people till i actually started earning through promotion of offers on facebook.
The basic problem most people have is that they promote their products or offers generally as opposed to targeted promotion, and this leads to zero clicks, or maybe a few clicks but zero conversions. Then they go around saying that facebook promotion is dead when in reality, it is not.

Facebook is the world’s biggest social media platform, with an average of 1.32 BILLION monthly active users. Take a minute to think about that number. That is an INSANE 1,320,000,000 people who use Facebook every month on average! I don’t care and you shouldn’t care either about what anybody else tells you because there is no better platform in the world to get your product, opinion or digital upload seen. All of those ads you see on your timeline popping up are from people like me who are targeting you based on your interests and public Facebook activity.
The insights and footprints you, I and everybody else who uses Facebook leave, are extremely powerful for marketing and advertising. Some of the secrets and hidden golden nuggets are the key to getting your products to give you a much higher ROI than many others who use the same platform but don’t target correctly. If you want the best chance at succeeding in business, you need to be able to laser target your
market and serve your product right in their face. Facebook will allow you to do this, better than any other method known and for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods which are losing their appeal more and more by the day

There Are two basic methods of promotion on facebook and they include:
Free methods- Includes posting on facebook groups or creating/building your own group/fanpage(this is advisable for long term promotion (Might create a tutorial on this later)
Use of paid ads- This is the best method as you're sure to get highly targeted traffic if done right. This is the method i am going to be focusing on in this tuiorial
I am also going to post a free and time consuming method but really effective for those without capital for Facebook ads

This is the Cpa account I use with the method

4 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:35am On Dec 28, 2017
My account was temporarily blocked so i could not continue posting. It has however been reactivated and i am going to continue posting in earnest.

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Omar09: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2017
OK.. This is my number zero eight zero seven five seven six four one five eight.

I am new to this cpa thing. I am on what's app I need to ask you certain things. Or you can give me your number.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hawwal84: 7:17am On Dec 28, 2017
Kindly continue the tutorials since your account has been unblocked.

More power to your elbows as you demystify the process.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2017
We are going to need a Facebook Page to do this correctly and specifically for the following reasons:

Having a Facebook Page allows you to run Timeline Ads. Without one you are stuck with the less successful display methods on Facebook.

The ability to have your ad liked, commented on and most importantly SHARED!

Your page will gain likes and followers allowing you to grow a page in the process of promoting your product. This is awesome when you create a page for a niche and can promote dozens of different items over a few months as the page will grow to a respectable size and will allow you to promote for free.

The other methods for monetizing a Facebook Page with good interaction will also be something you can implement to start diversifying your profit streams online.

I HIGHLY recommend that you hide both the fact you just created your page and updated your profile picture. Don’t delete these. Just hide them from your timeline. You don’t want to give people the impression you just came along and set up to sell them something. Many people can be wary and may think you are shady. We all know that we are not being shady and this is of course legitimate and people will actually get what they pay for, but they don’t know that yet, so remove any cause for concern!

Now we are ready to setup our Facebook Ad and start selling!

More updates coming soon. Please leave your comments

2 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2017
Without identifying the people most likely to be interested in your campaign, but also those who are likely to spend money on it, you are dead in the water. It is an absolute deal breaker. Fail to do it properly or even at all and your campaign will be about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike

When it comes to Facebook, targeting is very essential. And not just targeting but specific targeting.

The mistake many people make is trying to target hose who add their niche as an interest on Facebook.
This is the first step towards failure

Another great benefit of targeting like this is that it SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the size of your target market.

There is no point having a target market of 1.5 Million people because nobody will have enough advertising budget or time to reach them all.

Stay tuned for more updates and as regards the specific method I use when it comes to Facebook targeting.
Please drop your comments below

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 11:57am On Jan 01
Happy new year to you all.
I am going to continue posting soon.
I am however not encouraged as I am not seeing comments.

2 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Rawshal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 01
Firstly, happy new year to everyone. Op,we are firmly following. Kudos

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by africanman85: 3:38pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:
Can I run a prepaid ads ? If I want to run 5k ads from my card, Facebook will take only the 5k even if I have more than 5k in my card ?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by morgan2pp: 4:51pm On Jan 01
well-done op
following you bumper to bumper
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BabaCommander: 5:10pm On Jan 01
Following......like village people.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01
africanman85:
Can I run a prepaid ads ? If I want to run 5k ads from my card, Facebook will take only the 5k even if I have more than 5k in my card ?

Yes, you can but it is limited to certain accounts. I think it only applies to ad accounts that are set up for manual payments.
I honestly do not use the prepaid method , I use the normal post paid method so the information I have on using prepaid payment is limited but from the little I know, it is very possible
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 5:55pm On Jan 01
The method I use involves the use of Facebook groups.
This method does not involve posting in groups like other methods you might have seen previously. It involves something more.

Why groups ? They are more targeted then fan pages , people in groups are more interested in the subject the group is about as compared to fan pages , If targeting a group is not precise it is nearly precise , let me give you an example of CPA Affiliates group on facebook who will join it ? Only those people who are interested in CPA Marketing and who are running traffic /working with CPA Networks will join this group as opposed to a fan page related to CPA Affiliates where anyone who is friends with me on facebook wont hesitate to click like.

2 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by africanman85: 5:58pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:

Yes, you can but it is limited to certain accounts. I think it only applies to ad accounts that are set up for manual payments.
I honestly do not use this method so the information I have on it is limited but from the little I know, it is very possible
OK pls how does your own work ?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 6:01pm On Jan 01
africanman85:
OK pls how does your own work ?

The normal post paid method. When my campaign ends or I personally end it, the amount used in advertising will be deducted from my account.

You can always end an ad campaign if you've reached your budget
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BabaCommander: 6:01pm On Jan 01
Your conversion rate seems to be too high, is it really possible to get that high rate? I would like to know more about it...
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by africanman85: 6:03pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:

The normal post paid method. When my campaign ends or I personally end it, the amount used in advertising will be deducted from my account.

You can always end an ad campaign if you've reached your budget
OK thank u bro.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01
BabaCommander:
Your conversion rate seems to be too high, is it really possible to get that high rate? I would like to know more about it...

There's no such thing as a conversion rate that is too high if you get your targeting right.
The reason many people have low conversions with a lot of clicks is because they do not advertise to the right audience.
Let me give an example. There are two marketers each selling the same item. (let's assume iPhone cases)
Marketer A advertises generally to everyone who has a smart phone. While marketer B advertises strictly to people that have an iPhone.

While marketer A will have his product in front of a larger audience, he will probably not sell as much as marketer B. Because in his audience, he will have people that use Samsung, LG, Nokia and other brands.
Marketer B however has his product advertised to the right set of people and will not have a hard time in getting conversions.

3 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by petraroot(m): 6:42pm On Jan 01
Carry on. You doing a great job.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Yosuregames: 7:20pm On Jan 01
I'm so going to use this new method. The first dollar I made online was by following one of your methods and so far I've made $50, I'm sure this one won't be different"
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01
So how do we go about this method

We can target people using any of the three options , l
1. using their emails ,
2.using facebook user ids and
3. Using phone numbers (that they have associated with their fb profiles)

But the question is how to gather this information ? the best way to get this information is through the use of a user id scraper , it will allow you to scrape Facebook user ids from any Facebook group you want …

Ok i got that scraper whats next ? Next thing is to go in your facebook account click on facebook ads manager click on power editor and click on audiences , Create audience Then click on create custom audience and import list of facebook user id's or emails and save .

It will take almost one hour to show you how many facebook ids you have imported and the next step is to create your ad , leave all interest targeting etc and simple in targeting option choose your custom targets and your ad is live , The best part is that this method is much more cheaper and also highly targeted !!

If you want to milk your audience dry, you can also use the emails extracted for email marketing or the numbers extracted for whatsapp marketing.

So FOR EXAMPLE you have a weight loss product to advertise. You look for a weight loss group that has high engagement. It is certain that this group is filled with people that are interested in /want to know more about weight-loss . You scrape the users and advertise directly to them.

This method can be used with any niche and any Internet marketing method.
This method has brought me great RESULTS.

2 Likes

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01
To get the software I use in scraping highly engaging groups (even closed groups) message me. On iniolut@gmail.com

For those that do not have money to run Facebook ads, keep following this thread. I will post a free, time consuming but very effective method soon. Almost as effective as the use of Facebook ads.

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01
Yosuregames:
I'm so going to use this new method. The first dollar I made online was by following one of your methods and so far I've made $50, I'm sure this one won't be different"

That's really nice. I'm happy to hear that. Continue to take action and you will definitely see results
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 8:09pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:
My dear don't be discouraged, I am with you!
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 8:11pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:
The method I use involves the use of Facebook groups.
This method does not involve posting in groups like other methods you might have seen previously. It involves something more.

Why groups ? They are more targeted then fan pages , people in groups are more interested in the subject the group is about as compared to fan pages , If targeting a group is not precise it is nearly precise , let me give you an example of CPA Affiliates group on facebook who will join it ? Only those people who are interested in CPA Marketing and who are running traffic /working with CPA Networks will join this group as opposed to a fan page related to CPA Affiliates where anyone who is friends with me on facebook wont hesitate to click like.
More power to your elbow.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:
To get the software I use in scraping highly engaging groups (even closed groups) message me. Iniolut@gmail.com

For those that do not have money to run Facebook ads, keep following this thread. I will post a free, time consuming but very effective method soon. Almost as effective as the use of Facebook ads.

Please, how much will it cost me to run facebook ads per day?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01
GreatNegro:

Please, how much will it cost me to run facebook ads per day?

While most people suggest that you should start with as low as $5 to see if your campaign converts, I think you can start with higher and probably should. I personally use $20 per day with my method since I am sure that it works and I will start seeing conversions immediately. The amount you spend in total will be determined by your audience reach and those that actually click on the ad. So you will not even have to spend up to that in total as your audience reach here is not too broad and really targeted

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:

While most people suggest that you should start with as low as $5 to see if your campaign converts, I think you can start with higher and probably should. I personally use $20 per day with my method since I am sure that it works and I will start seeing conversions immediately. The amount you spend in total will be determined by your audience reach and those that actually click on the ad. So you will not even have to spend up to that in total as your audience reach here is not too broad and really targeted
Ok thanks!
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Sareal1: 9:21pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:

Oga Hineyolu, I dey gbadun this your thread like no other. Please ride on boss. More grease to your elbow.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:26pm On Jan 01
For those that want to get a scraping software on their own, ensure that you get a quality one as there are many substandard softwares out there. Also please, avoid free softwares at all cost. You'll be doing yourself more harm than good. If you're not ready to invest in your business, you probably are not ready to earn.

And for those that want to get a software that is of great quality please do not hesitate to contact me at Iniolut@gmail.com

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.