₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,947,910 members, 4,038,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 January 2018 at 05:44 PM

FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook - Business (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook (4070 Views)

[free Ebook] How He Made $50+ Daily Online Doing Just 20 Minutes Work Daily / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01
For those that do not have money to run Facebook ads, I will start with a post on how you can get targeted audience soon.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by petraroot(m): 9:58pm On Jan 01
hineyolu:
For those that do not have money to run Facebook ads, I will start with a post on how you can get targeted audience soon.

Just sent you a mail.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 10:19pm On Jan 01
petraroot:

Just sent you a mail.

Replied
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Hunry: 10:52pm On Jan 01
hineyolu 1. You made $95 last month and this month you made $1k+, what changed? 2. How much of that 1k is net profit ie how much did you spend to make 1k. 3. What card/bank did you use to pay for Fb ads. 4. What cpa network do you use?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 12:31am On Jan 02
Hunry:
hineyolu
1. You made $95 last month and this month you made $1k+, what changed?
2. How much of that 1k is net profit ie how much did you spend to make 1k.
3. What card/bank did you use to pay for Fb ads.
4. What cpa network do you use?

1)I was using the conventional Facebook group posting method before I started using Facebook ads. My earnings increased drastically when I started with Facebook ads

2) 80% is net profit. This is because I was doing a lot of testing before I finally got it figured out, (this testing involves the second free method I'll post soon)

3) I use my payoneer card

4)thats my ogads account
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Hunry: 12:58am On Jan 02
hineyolu:

1)I was using the conventional Facebook group posting method before I started using Facebook ads. My earnings increased drastically when I started with Facebook ads

2) 80% is net profit. This is because I was doing a lot of testing before I finally got it figured out, (this testing involves the second free method I'll post soon)

4)thats my ogads account

Wonderful, does ogAds do verification.

if yes, any tips on how to get accepted

2. did you withdraw to payoneer

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by carik(m): 8:43am On Jan 02
I remember the first tutorial you gave out.I have tried to implement it but fb audience insight still not responding.is any other person getting the same?.Im actually interested in running paid ads and investing but i seem lost .

hineyolu:

4)thats my ogads account
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:22am On Jan 02
Hunry:

Wonderful, does ogAds do verification.

if yes, any tips on how to get accepted

2. did you withdraw to payoneer

Ogads does not do phone verification. It is however advisable to contact the affiliate managers through Skype or email to get you accepted fast

2) yes I withdraw my earnings to payoneer
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:24am On Jan 02
carik:
I remember the first tutorial you gave out.I have tried to implement it but fb audience insight still not responding.is any other person getting the same?.Im actually interested in running paid ads and investing but i seem lost .

HI, I'm not sure that the tutorial was given by me. This is the first time I am giving a tutorial on the use of Facebook
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by carik(m): 9:40am On Jan 02
hineyolu:

HI, I'm not sure that the tutorial was given by me. This is the first time I am giving a tutorial on the use of Facebook

Okay i will go through the thread carefully again .Will let you know when it gets confusing
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BabaCommander: 10:21am On Jan 02
hineyolu:
To get the software I use in scraping highly engaging groups (even closed groups) message me. Iniolut@gmail.com

For those that do not have money to run Facebook ads, keep following this thread. I will post a free, time consuming but very effective method soon. Almost as effective as the use of Facebook ads.

Is the software free or you are selling it?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by femieunice(m): 10:49am On Jan 02
Op you are doing a great work,but i must confess i dont understand it,where do i get the product to promote,pls dont mind my question,i am a newbie
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by carik(m): 11:23am On Jan 02
hineyolu:
In the spirit of the season, i have decided to give a free tutorial here

The insights and footprints you, I and everybody else who uses Facebook leave, are extremely powerful for marketing and advertising. Some of the secrets and hidden golden nuggets are the key to getting your products to give you a much higher ROI than many others who use the same platform but don’t target correctly. If you want the best chance at succeeding in business, you need to be able to laser target your
market and serve your product right in their face. Facebook will allow you to do this, better than any other method known and for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods which are losing their appeal more and more by the day

Haven gone through this first post, i see that we have to create a Facebook page. In order to ensure i don't miss your steps, i want to follow every thing but i couldn't get the basic steps to creating a page or is it that you handled it on a previous thread. Please can you link me to it, if there's any or any material worth preparing me for the next steps. I don't want to be confused, wanna take it bit by bit, practice it, invest time and money.

Thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 4:32pm On Jan 02
femieunice:
Op you are doing a great work,but i must confess i dont understand it,where do i get the product to promote,pls dont mind my question,i am a newbie

This method works with different Internet marketing models like cpa, dropshiping, affiliate marketing etc. Do you must have a knowledge on any of this before you can implement this method
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02
carik:

Haven gone through this first post, i see that we have to create a Facebook page. In order to ensure i don't miss your steps, i want to follow every thing but i couldn't get the basic steps to creating a page or is it that you handled it on a previous thread. Please can you link me to it, if there's any or any material worth preparing me for the next steps. I don't want to be confused, wanna take it bit by bit, practice it, invest time and money.

Thanks
Creating a Facebook page is one of the easiest things to do. Those that however want me to make a post on how to effectively create one should indicate here so I'll start immediately
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02
BabaCommander:

Is the software free or you are selling it?

It is not free. Like I said earlier, when it comes to Internet marketing, many free products do more harm than good
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BabaCommander: 5:06pm On Jan 02
hineyolu:

It is not free. Like I said earlier, when it comes to Internet marketing, many free products do more harm than good
How much then?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Hunry: 6:35pm On Jan 02
I am also going to post a free and time consuming method but really effective for those without capital for Facebook ads'

we await the above, thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by kipesco(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02
hineyolu:

In creating this ads, does one need to own a web site? How does the target buy the product.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02
Hunry:

I am also going to post a free and time consuming method but really effective for those without capital for Facebook ads'

we await the above, thanks
Coming soon
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 10:22pm On Jan 02
kipesco:

In creating this ads, does one need to own a web site? How does the target buy the product.
Yes you need a website /landing page.
You're going to use cpc ads. So the people you advertise to will click on your website /landing page to make a purchase or complete an offer
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by mafarawemi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02
PLS TAKE UR TIME TO EXPLAIN THE DIFF BETWEEN CPA NETWORK AD SHORT URL AND LANDING PAGE. COS I DO PROMOTE MY CAMPAIGN SHORT URL STRAIGHT SINCE WHEN THEY CLICK ON IT, IT WILL TAKE THEM DIRECT BUT THEY CLICK AND NO LEAD. PLS EXPLAIN THIS AND WHICH LINK TO CREATE LANDING PAGE
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by fikhayo(m): 2:05am On Jan 03
ride on hineyolu am enjoying the thread.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by carik(m): 4:52am On Jan 03
hineyolu:

Creating a Facebook page is one of the easiest things to do. Those that however want me to make a post on how to effectively create one should indicate here so I'll start immediately

Please sir, for my sake can you help explain the fb page creation.

No other person seem to be on that road.

I don't want to drag you back so you can just write a little piece for me to follow. Want to catch up with you on the process.
Thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BabaCommander: 9:49am On Jan 03
hineyolu:

Coming soon
How much is your FB Id/email scrapper?..
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Igunnu(m): 12:00pm On Jan 03
hineyolu:
To get the software I use in scraping highly engaging groups (even closed groups) message me. Iniolut@gmail.com

I sent you a mail, question is how much is your recommended scraper?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Igunnu(m): 12:03pm On Jan 03
carik:

Please sir, for my sake can you help explain the fb page creation.

No other person seem to be on that road.

I don't want to drag you back so you can just write a little piece for me to follow. Want to catch up with you on the process.
Thanks

Creating an FB page is as simple as typing "how to create a facebook fanpage" on Google.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by femanjohnson2000: 12:27pm On Jan 03
Thanks so much brother... Am really happy to follow your thread and to have your email address... I wouldn't asked for your cell phone digits in this public platform..

Therefore, I will email you and expect your reply ASAP...

Thanks once again for your great work...

Much appreciate
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by BenGzee: 1:13pm On Jan 03
Erm
Pls I really want to learn how to promote offers on FB to a targeted audience
Without the fb ads I don't have money for now
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by carik(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03
Igunnu:

Creating an FB page is as simple as typing "how to create a facebook fanpage" on Google.

Okay i actually feel dumb after reading this simple explanation of yours. I thought some method were involved in creating unique fan pages.
I'll get on it
Thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03
mafarawemi:
PLS TAKE UR TIME TO EXPLAIN THE DIFF BETWEEN CPA NETWORK AD SHORT URL AND LANDING PAGE. COS I DO PROMOTE MY CAMPAIGN SHORT URL STRAIGHT SINCE WHEN THEY CLICK ON IT, IT WILL TAKE THEM DIRECT BUT THEY CLICK AND NO LEAD. PLS EXPLAIN THIS AND WHICH LINK TO CREATE LANDING PAGE
If you are doing cpa and you don't know what a landing page is, then I really do not think you should be doing cpa because that is one of the most basic things you should know before starting cpa
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 03
Igunnu:

I sent you a mail, question is how much is your recommended scraper?
I have replied you

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Is Ashley Segunoshin Of Ashosh Group? / Naira Appreciates, Sells At N361.5 Per Dollar At Parallel Market / Intercontinental Hotel Lagos Opens With World Class 358 Rooms(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.