₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,945,190 members, 4,029,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 January 2018 at 04:46 PM

FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook (3855 Views)

[free Ebook] How He Made $50+ Daily Online Doing Just 20 Minutes Work Daily / How To Earn A Decent Living, Designing Mobile Applications(free Tutorial) / Let's See New Way To Do Buy And Selling On Fiverr And Make Over $50 Daily (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by mafarawemi(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03
hineyolu:

If you are doing cpa and you don't know what a landing page is, then I really do not think you should be doing cpa because that is one of the most basic things you should know before starting cpa
I KNOW SIR, IM USING MY DIRECT LINK THATS WHAT IM PROMOTING BUT I DNT GET CONVERSION
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by warriboy21(m): 6:03pm On Jan 03
Op I just paid u 3500 for ur software ..u den block me on watsap. N wen o tried to call u blocked d call.
Answer now b4 I start pasting ur account details for fraud everwhere
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by mafarawemi(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03
warriboy21:
Op I just paid u 3500 for ur software ..u den block me on watsap. N wen o tried to call u blocked d call.
WE DEY WAIT OH BEFORE WE BLOW WHISTLE
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Danyl(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03
warriboy21:
This is interesting, I will be waiting to see how it ends.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 8:26pm On Jan 03
warriboy21:
Lol, you people should learn to be patient at times. I didn't block him. My phone was off so he could not get through to me. The issue has been resolved already
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 8:28pm On Jan 03
mafarawemi:
I KNOW SIR, IM USING MY DIRECT LINK THATS WHAT IM PROMOTING BUT I DNT GET CONVERSION
What method of promotion do you use?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by warriboy21(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03
warriboy21:

Ok op just messaged me. My bad. He said he was busy. D email e sent failed. So he is trying to send me again. Hes uploading now. I still trust him. Maybe I was a little impatient since I have paid him.

Anyways wen I get d software about an hour plus. I will let u Al kn. One luv
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by mafarawemi(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03
hineyolu:

What method of promotion do you use?
I USE ADWORKMEDIA, I USE MY SHORT URL LIKE HTTP:CLIC.68L AND POST IN TWITTER ACC OF PEOPLE REQUESTING SUCH, THEY CLICK BT NO CONVERSION
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:19pm On Jan 03
mafarawemi:
I USE ADWORKMEDIA, I USE MY SHORT URL LIKE HTTP:CLIC.68L AND POST IN TWITTER ACC OF PEOPLE REQUESTING SUCH, THEY CLICK BT NO CONVERSION
There are a few reasons why you might get clicks but no conversions.
Your audience are either not convinced enough or your targeting is awful
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03
For those waiting for the free method, I've been trying to test if the method still works as I don't want to post an outdated method here. So far I have been unsuccessful so I am trying to add a few tweaks to the method. Immediately I get it to work, I'll post it here
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by fikhayo(m): 1:05am On Jan 04
pls when creating the fb page should i choose for "brand or product"?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 1:52am On Jan 04
fikhayo:
pls when creating the fb page should i choose for "brand or product"?
Choose" for cause or community.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Geofavor(m): 2:57am On Jan 04
CPA... should I give it a try?

I thought it doesn't pay again
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by warriboy21(m): 8:30am On Jan 04
warriboy21:

Ok op just messaged me. My bad. He said he was busy. D email e sent failed. So he is trying to send me again. Hes uploading now. I still trust him. Maybe I was a little impatient since I have paid him.

So I got d software. Op kept to his words. It's a nice software.it really extracts information from fb group. Still learning how to market to them tho.
Nice job op

1 Like

Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by ExplicitContent: 9:59am On Jan 04
Geofavor:
CPA... should I give it a try?

I thought it doesn't pay again

Hear yourself..

Do you even know what CPA means & Have you even made money with it before that you are NOW "thoughting... Continue thoughting dou
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by ExplicitContent: 10:01am On Jan 04
warriboy21:

So I got d software. Op kept to his words. It's a nice software.it really extracts information from fb group. Still learning how to market to them tho.
Nice job op
Nice
Does the software extract emails Adresses of facebook users in a group or page?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by fastowas: 10:27am On Jan 04
hineyolu:
Choose" for cause or community.
I sent you a mail, please respond.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Geofavor(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04
ExplicitContent:

Hear yourself..

Do you even know what CPA means & Have you even made money with it before that you are NOW "thoughting... Continue thoughting dou

I know what it means, but I am yet to venture into it. Care taking me by the hand?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by dgbanj: 3:00pm On Jan 04
Here is a great method I use to get free steady traffic to my websites using facebook http://www.thinkaxis.com/my-free-facebook-marketing-strategy/
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by warriboy21(m): 7:05pm On Jan 04
ExplicitContent:

Nice
Does the software extract emails Adresses of facebook users in a group or page?

Yes but now d op will tell us how to create d custom audience on fb ad
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Sareal1: 7:35pm On Jan 04
@op, still waiting for the free method boss.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by udemzyudex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04
warriboy21:

Smh
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by udemzyudex(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04
hineyolu, thanks for the thread but I want to ask a question, I read your reply to the guy that ask about how to open a Facebook page, but you said opening a Facebook group is better, I was hoping you will correct him but you didn't. Can one still go ahead with the Facebook group?
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Danyl(m): 12:03am On Jan 05
@op, pls what kind of offer are you promoting on OGAds? product offers or email submit?
I will be waiting for your answer. Thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by Hunry: 1:49am On Jan 05
can you teach about how to setup a good landing page
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 6:44am On Jan 05
Hunry:
can you teach about how to setup a good landing page
you can watch some video tutorial on youtube or attend a training on it.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by GreatNegro(m): 6:46am On Jan 05
warriboy21:

Nice job op

Good to hear about that.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by shophut(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05
Thanks for the good work you are doing.

Please which of the platforms do you recommend for creating a landing page?

Thanks
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by kipesco(m): 12:21pm On Jan 05
hineyolu:

Yes you need a website /landing page.
You're going to use cpc ads. So the people you advertise to will click on your website /landing page to make a purchase or complete an offer

I have a site I am using on shopify. Is it good to create a page each for CPA and ClickBank.
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:03pm On Jan 05
Danyl:
@op, pls what kind of offer are you promoting on OGAds? product offers or email submit?
I will be waiting for your answer. Thanks
what i use is content locking
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05
kipesco:

I have a site I am using on shopify. Is it good to create a page each for CPA and ClickBank.
If it's the same niche, then you can use the same page
Re: FREE Tutorial: How to make $30-$50 daily By Promoting Through Facebook by hineyolu(m): 2:25pm On Jan 05
For those having problems with creating custom audience, this is how to do it..
After extracting the emails, Save your list in CSV or TXT format
Go to the Audiences tab in Adverts Manager
Click the Create Audience button, select the Custom Audience option, then choose Customer List
Upload the CSV or TXT file list you previously saved, or easily drag and drop your file to the Custom Audience box
Your Custom Audience will be ready in about 30 minutes

1 Like

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Journey To Making $500 Online Using Niche Blogs - A Nairaland Reality Show / How Much Do I Need To Start Up A Beer Parlour Business / Federal Ministry Of Industry, Trade And Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.