Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God (25487 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Rahama Sadau Wears A Monostrap Dress, Slammed By Northern Men / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by HeWrites(m): 2:46am On Dec 25, 2017
A young Nigerian Lady has called out some Nigerian Artistes and berated them for what she saw as ‘misleading the Public’ , the style of switching to Gospel songs right after promoting sexual Immorality in their videos.

The Lady specifically called out, Flavour, Zoro and Phyno.
The Lady who goes by the name Ifeoma Vivian Emeka on Facebook, said she found disrespectful, that the artistes were not fit to sing for God.

She wrote ;
"FLAVOUR ,PHYNO, AND ZORO, IF YOU WANT TO SING FOR GOD DO IT FULL TIME, ,,,,I FIND IT DISRESPECTUL AFTER PROMOTING SEXUAL IMMORALITY ON YOUR VIDEOS,,, ,,, THE NEXT MINUTE YOU ARE SINGING FOR GOD, GOD IS HOLY AND HIS PEOPLE ARE RIGHTEOUS, STOP MISLEADING THÉ PUBLIC,,YOU ARE NOT FIT TO SING FOR GOD.."

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/are-not-fit-to-sing-for-god-born-again.html

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by doyinisaac(m): 2:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Why not let GOD speak for himself??or you are now GOD personal assistant??

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by lalanice(f): 3:55am On Dec 25, 2017
They actually aren't. As Little "mis-god" has spoken

4 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by GraGra247(m): 4:21am On Dec 25, 2017
I've actually mentioned it earlier. Their lives and songs contradict their religious lyrics.

But I can also say in the same vein that both the lady and myself are probably also not fit to speak for God.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 4:37am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

I've actually mentioned it earlier. Their lives and songs contradict their religious lyrics.

But I can also say in the same vein that both the lady and myself are probably also not fit to speak for God.
"When u are trying so hard to get 'likes' from everybody". grin

hey bro!!.. u can only choose one comment.
U cant make urs and also make another person's comment. grin

Since u know ur second paragraph is pointing against u... therez no need making d first.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Threebear(m): 4:42am On Dec 25, 2017
Very foolish lady ,so God is your personal property?
Who are you to dictate those who sing for him and those who don't?
That's how people will be behaving foolishly.
In His eyes, everyone is a sinner and everyone is worthy of redemption. He even said in the Bible that if humans stopped praising him, he would turn stones to mouth and they will sing for him. This useless stupid fool, might even be worse than the people she's condemning.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by GraGra247(m): 5:29am On Dec 25, 2017
LecciGucci:

"When u are trying so hard to get 'likes' from everybody". grin

hey bro!!.. u can only choose one comment.
U cant make urs and also make another person's comment. grin

Since u know ur second paragraph is pointing against u... therez no need making d first.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by emmie14: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2017
doyinisaac:
Why not let GOD speak for himself??or you are now GOD personal assistant??

And how can they hear about him
unless someone tells them?...Romans 10:14. She is on track. Speak young lady . Vox pupli vox Dei

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by emmie14: 6:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
Very foolish lady ,so God is your personal property?
Who are you to dictate those who sing for him and those who don't?
That's how people will be behaving foolishly.
In His eyes, everyone is a sinner and everyone is worthy of redemption. He even said in the Bible that if humans stopped praising him, he would turn stones to mouth and they will sing for him. This useless stupid fool, might even be worse than the people she's condemning.
Your quotation is not inline with the topic. You deserve ban for 3months for bully and insults calling her n yourself""stupid fool""

6 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Judgina.na you holy pass?Anyway I trust my boy phyno...he has no chills.he will give you the washing you need.by the time he lambasts you,you'll go and sit down.

All this self righteous church girls sef.at the end of the day,na their type go end up with one bad boy who Will treat them anyhow and then turn to their pastors for solace while that one uses their martial problems to make money for himself.mshewww

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nutase: 6:36am On Dec 25, 2017
She said the truth that many are scared of saying.

Kudos girl.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by SAMBARRY: 6:37am On Dec 25, 2017
emmie14:

And how can they hear about him
unless someone tells them?...Romans 10:14. She is on track. Speak young lady . Vos pupli vos Dei.
God didn't come for SELF righteous people like you but what the bible refers to as social rejects e.g the prostitutes,touts and other low lives,Mr perfect and Mr holy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by tstx(m): 6:38am On Dec 25, 2017
and you are
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Threebear(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2017
emmie14:

Your quotation is not inline with the topic. You deserve ban for 3months for bully and insults calling her n yourself""stupid fool""
You deserve to be banned for a lifetime for butchering English language.

2 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by emmie14: 6:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:

You deserve to be banned for a lifetime for butchering English language.
But you gat d gist? Dead man

2 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by MhizzAJ(f): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Is this not the same lady that said weavon is demonic?

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by emmie14: 6:59am On Dec 25, 2017
SAMBARRY:
God didn't come for SELF righteous people like you but what the bible refers to as social rejects e.g the prostitutes,touts and other low lives,Mr perfect and Mr holy
This is misinterpretation and misconceptions. Why do we have ministers if the gospel who condemns the evil of the world during ministration? To justify my stand read Matt 18:18
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Martin0(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Is this not the same lady that said weavon is demonic?

She's gulliblegrin

So these are the tinz their crooked pastors tells them!

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by NickiSlay(f): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

You're simply narrow minded. You think you are smart enough to guess everything.

I can look at your profile too and try to guess who I "think" you are but will that make me right?

If my mission on this forum is to get likes or be first to comment as kids like you are apt to, I'm sure no one will beat me to it.

I can type as many paragraphs as I choose (just as I've done now) to deliver my view on any issue as long as there's democracy and not even you can prevent me.

If you don't like it or me, go and create your own forum. I will even appear there and still type.

Lol all this epistle for my comment.
The thing really pained u.

U are a hypocrite... yhats all i was trying to say.
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 7:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok ma
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by GraGra247(m): 8:08am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 8:10am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by IamLucy(f): 8:13am On Dec 25, 2017
Hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by GraGra247(m): 8:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Threebear(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
emmie14:

But you gat d gist? Dead man
Everyone will die someday.
Calling me a dead man is no insult, knowing you too will die, before or after I do .
Update your reasoning and amplify your thinking faculty.

3 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by LecciGucci: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:

[s][s]You didn't read it yet you took time to stike off each one with a lin[e.
And more importantly you took time to reply and call it "trash". How did you notice.
You know you're totally wrong but pride won't let you admit. I'm still co[/s]rrect, "there's something really wrong.[/s]

Kikikikiki
Ur u'v got a weak mind bro.
U are easily frustrated. cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by aguiyi2: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2017
See face like flat tyre.
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
She's sick
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Kinspeel: 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Judge not
Re: Phyno, Flavour & Zoro Slammed By Born Again Lady: You Aren't Fit To Sing For God by Oxster(m): 8:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Phyno and flavour are busy making their cool cash and you are here coaching who will sing?how to sing?and probably song that shouldn't be sang.....

Mtcheeew,,,But if de show up,you will be the first to pull panty off and throw them

I no won talk shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Jombo, Her Husband And Son Hang Out (Photo) / Mercy Johnson Rocks Hoodie Ankara Dress. / Georgina Onuoha With Her Mother And Two Daughters In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.