Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) (24530 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / "I Can Do Anything To Have Sex With Olamide" - Lady Says (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2017
@YomzzyBlog

Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye, shared this photo has he met with Indigenous rapper, Olamide Adedeji, popularly known as Baddo.

Gists Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/12/senator-dino-melaye-meets-with-olamide.html

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Holuwahyomzzy: 5:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Threebear(m): 5:57am On Dec 25, 2017
This old papa youngie with his multi colored suit like Joseph's coat of many colours.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Nutase: 6:03am On Dec 25, 2017
Fire fall on his suit?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by erifeoluwasimi(f): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2017
He want toinvite himto Come and sing for his constituency since they don have commissioner of happiness and kogi people no happy....

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by dollytino4real(f): 6:27am On Dec 25, 2017
madman with swag

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Samsimple(m): 6:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Olamide is on a wavy level
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by amzee(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2017
SINNATOR, SORRY SENATOR OF THE YEAR
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
What other job does Dino have other than to go from place to place wearing tight outfitsundecided

16 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by GreatMahmud: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Nonsense...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by superior1: 8:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Ajekuya remix

Coming out soon!!

6 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by asumo12: 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Dino my man!

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by psychologist(m): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
And olamide be influencing nigerian's youth bafly

Wahs that crossing bag meant for biko
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by fpeter(f): 8:35am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas everyone! Y'all made my year an interesting and rib cracking one. God bless us all and give us the best of everything we desire in 2018.

5 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by thesicilian: 8:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Don't even know what to type.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 8:36am On Dec 25, 2017
He come carry bag like alajo shomolu

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by slyfox35(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What other job does Dino have other than to go from place to place wearing tight outfitsundecided
Like say if the man na your father, you nor go dey proud of am, what other job do you have than to be on nairaland jumping from post to post, baby chill

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Oxster(m): 8:37am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by shammahyaro(f): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
PA.. dino! this man is so strong... I Like him
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by aguiyi2: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Funky senator,know it that you are one of the CHANGE mistakes to be corrected come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by countsparrow: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
I no sabi which kind fashion dey make person put waist bag for chest, some youths sef don dey copy am

Bag wey be say we dey shame carry for waist for NYSC camp, na wa o...

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by kamikaze199044: 8:38am On Dec 25, 2017
Yes
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by nely(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Senate chairman on Enjoyment and Happiness....swag Senator
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Oxster(m): 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
shammahyaro:

HMmm,,so strong ..you like him

Hmmmmgringrin

Wake up sisi,Go like thos street niqqasgrin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by quinnboy: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Hardwork will make bigwigs to want you as pal.....imagine senator posting this instead of the other way round
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:

He is a Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and surprisingly the most hardworking in the current assembly as his records show.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Oxster(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2017
shammahyaro:

And also you are just talking asif you r riding on his dick,,Nqwa oh 4 u ohgrin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 8:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Threebear:
This old papa youngie with his multi colored suit like Joseph's cloth of many colours gown

R.I.P English

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Meets With Olamide (Photo) by 400billionman: 8:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Senate don jam Badoo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Will Celebrate Me One Day, Ceec Replies Man Who Said She Isn’t A Role Model / Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.