Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,407 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (58354 Views)

Davido Introduces Chioma In Cleavage-Baring Dress To Ooni. Kemi Olunloye Reacts / Davido Calls Chioma 'My Oga' As He Shares Her Cleavage-Baring Photo / Chris Brown Shares Video Of Nigerians Doing Break Dance In 1959 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by praizblog: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Nigeria TV Presenter Shares Boobs Baring Photo of a lady who sat at the front of her husband at reception.

A TV presenter known as morayo brown shares b0obs baring Photo of a lady sitting in for the of her husband at a reception.

Some of her fans have come to attack her in every way. See comments below

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/nigeria-tv-presenter-shares-boobs-baring-photo-of-a-lady-who-sat-at-the-front-of-her-husband-at-reception/

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by praizblog: 6:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by whitebeard(m): 6:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Wow, this looks bad for her, oh well it her business not mine.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by MhizzAJ(f): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2017
She's so insecureundecided

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Settingz321(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2017
It's absolutely rubbish, what does sharing the picture mean now

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by tchimatic(m): 7:06am On Dec 25, 2017
If my wife does this... then I'll go for the lady in question.

38 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Homeboiy: 7:15am On Dec 25, 2017
insecurity
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by GraGra247(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body,they call it satanic dressing, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Different shades of hypocrisy.

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by handsomeyinka(m): 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
C
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Edopesin: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Error! Boo.B Not Found

8 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Chrisrare: 8:16am On Dec 25, 2017
I am not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by osabiya16(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by pawesome(m): 8:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Den go get boobs if you jealous na

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by thoollz: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol
Women sha!!! Hian. Una too like trouble. Both of them are wrong, d woman shouldn't have posted and has no right to shame her publicly. The lady could sue her.

The lady herself shouldn't have gone to display her goodies when she saw him with another woman(could be his wife or fiancee).
See her nips sef. Thrashy.

Desperados.
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by masada: 8:18am On Dec 25, 2017
see dem

insecure women everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by shurley22(f): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Some ladies sef....smh undecided
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Partnerbiz(f): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
So wats my biz?

See below for data.

See testimonies too...

Daalu nu umunnem..
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by segebase(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
t
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by twentyk(m): 8:19am On Dec 25, 2017
This is a classic case of when the bushmeat catch the hunter...
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Inferiority complex is common with many women ,beneath their fancy dresses ,make up and made up composure are very insecure creatures .

She was obviously threatened by the other ladies dressing.

2 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by sexaddict08(m): 8:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Lol...e pain Morayo
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by kenzysmith: 8:21am On Dec 25, 2017
The day nigeria girls go get sense this country go beta

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by Dcholeric: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2017
GraGra247:
When ladies are hunting men by baring their body, they rashly defend it with words like "slaying" , fashion, "my body my business".

But when they marry and become victims of other ladies hunting their men by baring their body, they slut shame her and snap her picture and call her prostitute.

Different shades of hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by grin88(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
grin

27 Likes

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by kidman96(m): 8:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Hmmm... Women and their drama.

1 Like

Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by agulion: 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
that is what you get when you have a wife who don't how to keep and maintain their husband s, women always think the are the once that need maitance in marriage
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by shammahyaro(f): 8:24am On Dec 25, 2017
This is not fair at all...Im not in support of the dressing... neither the way she snapped d girl.It just takes one person what was in that place to point that girl out.Oh I forgot, she's a blogger looking for traffic LMAO
Re: Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front by oshe111(m): 8:25am On Dec 25, 2017
But na her back ur hubby supose see na....

Abi na round table fà

How did U even snap the pix

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) / Gideon Okeke SHADES Tonto Dikeh's Marriage On Twitter, Tonto Fires Back! (PHOTO) / Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu With Linda Ikeji & Her Siblings At Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.