Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,945 members, 7,799,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem (17830 Views)

Shocking Photos From Guatemala Volcanic Eruption That Killed Over 60(Graphics) / USA Finally Moves Embassy To Jerusalem / Malaysian Military Ready To Go To Jerusalem To Assist The Palestinian Cause (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Diso60090(m): 10:28am On Dec 25, 2017
ycmdng:

gbemi, i never said today is Christ birthday. Meanwhile why do you sound so frustrated about my commen? He's my God and am gonna celebrate him when I want.

Go and sin no more
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by ycmdng(m): 10:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Diso60090:

Go and sin no more
Halleluyah!!! Jesus is Lord
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Notmyproblem: 10:36am On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
you are technically more ignorant than I thought, Iran was initially Persia, a strong nation right from time. Dummy black mean sold people to slavery in Libya, Libyans are most arabs you will hardly see a black Libyan. And all that shit wouldn't have happened if your useless Christian leaders had let Gaddafi ruled peacefully.

Reading your half-assed response makes me feel sorry for the people around you. It is a pity I can't reason you out of a situation you didn't reason yourself into.

I will save my strength for those that have the capability while I leave you to your favorite chore.. grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Diso60090(m): 10:43am On Dec 25, 2017
ycmdng:

Halleluyah!!! Jesus is Lord
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by superstar1(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2017
It is only the Jews that has the same level of crane which can cure the madness of Arabs.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

Reading your half-assed response makes me feel sorry for the people around you. It is a pity I can't reason you out of a situation you didn't reason yourself into.

I will save my strength for those that have the capability while I leave you to your favorite chore.. grin
expect notin better from fools
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 10:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

just see they rubbish you wrote, what is one side here?

Because someone invade your house you decide to murder your family in cold blood because of religion different.

Continue...

Did i just hear you talking about the past, what a shame if we are to dig out the past, even you will be ashame of your evil religion.

If i may ask where are the Jews that are in mecca during your Muhammad time?

How was your Islamic caliphate form?

Talking about the past as if you people have any good past,

or should we talk about Ethiopia, how they shelter your Muhammad and his followers and what they use to pay Ethiopia back.

I guess you lack knowledge about the past, that's the reason why you are referring to the past. What a shame.

I expect nothing less from a religion that was built upon sword.

You people even forget the fact that those countrie you are killing Christian for because they Invade your country also have Muslim as citizen. Rubbish
now you saying rubbish and misinterpreting my comments. People like you cos chaos in the world
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 10:54am On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Ok, now get lost
yeah go die by fire useless being
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 11:00am On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
yeah go die by fire useless being
Ok Mr Terrorist

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 25, 2017
smiley
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by waveman2: 11:46am On Dec 25, 2017
Neither are palestinians mainly Muslims, but the Arabs Muslims have suppressed other tribes and religion in which according to history they were not original owners but only conquered the land. Get your facts.

akeentech:
Why do people think Israel is a christian nation amused me. Btw JW don't celebrate X-mas so make una enjoy una man made Birthday
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by danvon(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The 5 books of Moses are used by both religion
Their father of faith is Abraham
is that all? Muslims believe those things
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by factwriter(m): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

Bros you just confirmed my point "sojourners frustrated by ruined national economy" that Nigerian economy is bleeped and that you have no moral grounds to curse out Guatamala.

Haha Nigerian migrants are goal driven optimistic blah blah. grin Tell that to the Italian authority or the Libyan slave dealer. In fact you can tell that to several EU countries trying to get ride of your criminal minded Nigerian.

Thank you for intensionally misrepresenting my stated facts.

First I do not wish to be engaged in the regular Nairaland addictive Back & Forth kind of "Mention" war, usually flagged off under the guise of intellectual debate.

I am an early retiree planning to stage a career come back, and I need all the focus I can muster cause terrains have changed.

If you bother to check my (less than Two year old Nairaland activism history, you'll see that I once thrive on E-war). But now am repented.

So I beg not to be lured or drag into any dichotomy.

That said (...did I hear you say 'enough rants?) what am simply high lightening (over Guatamala relocation of embassy to Jerusalem) is that Nigerians, despite the depleted resources and abused economy,
still have better options to resolve to rather than becoming puppet of the West as the case with the Guatemala's obviously unreasonable display of loyalty to the finger that is "spoon" feeding them.

Guatamala national economy and governance does not have our types or kinds of options to stand firm and independent. They are puppets.

Research on statistics of WU MONEY TRANSFER to Nigeria within 1999 and 2015 and see the mind blowing Nine digits ($) figure remitted by Nigerians in diaspora or even on sojourn, you will understand better why a Nigeria government can reasonably dare all consequences (of truncated foreign aids) just to have her genuine independent say and stand in matters when sovereign integrity are at test.

Compare the amount remitted to Nigeria through WU with those done to Guatemala within the stated period, you will see Nigerians economy is almost buoyantly sustained by work and labour force and not necessarily by our abundant NATURAL RESOURCES talk less more of any FOREIGN AIDS which (usually a Greek Gift in disguise) mostly end up in politicians private pocket.

Failing national economy, yes, but unrelenting citizens with an amazing ability to prevail and even triumph victoriously is what empowers Nigerian leaders at times of trial, challenging eras where the likes of Guatemala will readily cower to lick Western NUTS (...if you know what I mean.)

So our not bowing to the dictatorial American government in this embassy relocation issue isn't about President Buhari personal conviction, it's about our sovereign strength and might to maintained a reasoned independent decision and stand at times like this.

Okay?
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by SouthEastFacts: 12:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
there is no God but Allah thats why jesus christ was created with anus and peni.s,and any sensible organism can understand a God i mean a pure God can never go to toilet to shi.t and excret poto poto and piss never,God is pure very pure he dnt even eat food talkless of defeacating oga u are more than on the wrong side,and u can move to jerusalem since i heard they wanted monkeys for an experiment,do u mean as ugly as u are jerusalem would accept u abi ? ignorance dnt realized that israel are not christians and they consider a black man a monkey thats why they kill all blacks even in america i wonder how could they spare ur kunguru head just bkos u are a pastor of alcohol and ashawo
So this is what they teach in the Mosque? " In the beginning was the Word (Jesus), and the Word was with God (Jehovah) and the Word is God... The Word was made flesh and dwells among men" John 1:14.

"Behold a Virgin shall conceive, and give birth to son and his name shall be called Emmanuel (God with us)" Isaiah 7:13

Jesus is a God. He was made flesh for a reason. This is nonsense to you because as the Bible says, "the death of Christ is nonsense to those who are been lost, but power unto glory to those who are saved"

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Writs: 12:42pm On Dec 25, 2017
yeyerolling:
The jews too get wahala. Maybe hitler shud have finished dem off angry.

Wahala?

You ain't seen nothing.

Check out Islamic history.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by nyabinghi(m): 2:28pm On Dec 25, 2017
Notmyproblem:

Can you send me the Bible passage? Or do you want me to flood NL with Koran verses of the pervert called mohammed transgressions? grin

you say
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Olabenjamen22(m): 4:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
now you saying rubbish and misinterpreting my comments. People like you cos chaos in the world

Me cause which chaos? What a slowpoke, did you think i don't see your rubbish post where you claim that Europe was once an Islamic countrie before Christian invade it, what a slowpoke.

Maybe you forget that a pope was the one that receive your prophet and his follower when he fled to Europe during his so called persecution.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 4:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Me cause which chaos? What a slowpoke, did you think i don't see your rubbish post where you claim that Europe was once an Islamic countrie before Christian invade it, what a slowpoke.

Maybe you forget that a pope was the one that receive your prophet and his follower when he fled to Europe during his so called persecution.
dummy, the fled to Abbysinia in Ethiopia, they prophet was not even among and they were received by the king. Then there was notin like pope until the holy crusade when you wipes out Islam from Europe and neighbouring empires [ a hand that fed you]. Guess you ignorant of history, yet you say nonsense and claim rights. Get ur facts right but no you Christians prefer to argue blindly, outta ignorance. And I said part or Europe not all Europe.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
dummy, the fled to Abbysinia in Ethiopia, they prophet was not even among and they were received by the king. Then there was notin like pope until the holy crusade when you wipes out Islam from Europe and neighbouring empires [ a hand that fed you]. Guess you ignorant of history, yet you say nonsense and claim rights. Get ur facts right but no you Christians prefer to argue blindly, outta ignorance. And I said part or Europe not all Europe.

Lol, arguing with someone like you, that don't even know what bring about the crusade is just a wast of time. Maybe i should even leave Europe and come back to middle east,

I guess you know that Iran, Iraq and Egypt was once a Christian countrie, heart of Christianity self, before your Islamic jihad attack it and destroy all the Christian heritage there, you people have been doing it since the birth of your evil religion and you still continue it in this century, what a shame.

And let be educate you about th crusader.

Thank God for the Crusade. They kicked out some of these evil Islamic Jihad who kill, rape and slaughter all christians across the mediterrian sea. Lebabnon was once christian country, Heart of Syria was Christian, Spain, Pershia etc etc all these countries were once Christian until Evil Jihah slaughter and sell em as slave. There were more than 500 battle in history. Hats off to the Crusade that kicked some of these evil extremist muslims. Sadly only save Europe. But proof is @ Mediterrian sea...where acient christian countries were wipe out by Islamic Jihad. Crusade only last 5years when mission completed...i wish they continue...bring back Crusade....God bless them

not even Osama Bin Laden would have disputed the fact that it was a response to several years of Islamic conquest. Christians owe nobody an apology for that.

So can you mention any European countrie that have it root as Islamic country before your evil jihad attack Europe.

So funny, you are so foolish more than your slave master(Arab)

even your Islamic documentary make it know that it was a pope that save your dead Muhammad followers from persecution, maybe they too are lieing oo. Fool.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 5:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Lol, arguing with someone like you, that don't even know what bring about the crusade is just a wast of time. Maybe i should even leave Europe and come back to middle east,

I guess you know that Iran, Iraq and Egypt was once a Christian countrie, heart of Christianity self, before your Islamic jihad attack it and destroy all the Christian heritage there, you people have been doing it since the birth of your evil religion and you still continue it in this century, what a shame.

And let be educate you about th crusader.

Thank God for the Crusade. They kicked out some of these evil Islamic Jihad who kill, rape and slaughter all christians across the mediterrian sea. Lebabnon was once christian country, Heart of Syria was Christian, Spain, Pershia etc etc all these countries were once Christian until Evil Jihah slaughter and sell em as slave. There were more than 500 battle in history. Hats off to the Crusade that kicked some of these evil extremist muslims. Sadly only save Europe. But proof is @ Mediterrian sea...where acient christian countries were wipe out by Islamic Jihad. Crusade only last 5years when mission completed...i wish they continue...bring back Crusade....God bless them

not even Osama Bin Laden would have disputed the fact that it was a response to several years of Islamic conquest. Christians owe nobody an apology for that.

So can you mention any European countrie that have it root as Islamic country before your evil jihad attack Europe.

So funny, you are so foolish more than your slave master(Arab)

even your Islamic documentary make it know that it was a pope that save your dead Muhammad followers from persecution, maybe they too are lieing oo. Fool.
it's official, all you know how to spit is nonsense, no need to enlighten you. Cos you are totally lost, carry on with ur useless thoughts
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Olabenjamen22(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
STARKACE:
it's official, all you know how to spit is nonsense, no need to enlighten you. Cos you are totally lost, carry on with ur useless thoughts

Are you tired of displaying your stupidity?

Now get lost.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by STARKACE(m): 6:57pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

Are you tired of displaying your stupidity?

Now get lost.
tell it to the losers u look up to, cos they really failed woefully in mentoring you
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Chukazu: 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
dieBYfire:

Bro you are certified liar!
Wic Europe part used to be an Islamic nation?
Am sorry with a myopic mindset as yours I can't and won't engage you further on this topic.
Europeans were mostly Christians & pagans even down to Turkey!
As for Turkey, We all know the story !

Don't mind them

Edorgan is now the champion of Palestinian liberation, after all the atrocious evil the OTTOMAN EMPIRE committed against Christians and Christian heritage in ASIA MINOR.

he will surely meet his Waterloo soonest!
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by dieBYfire: 7:11pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chukazu:

Don't mind them

Edorgan is now the champion of Palestinian liberation, after all the atrocious evil the OTTOMAN EMPIRE committed against Christians and Christian heritage in ASIA MINOR.

he will surely meet his Waterloo soonest!

No doubt about that
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Chukazu: 7:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Olabenjamen22:

That guys moroness is iconic embarassed

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chukazu:

That guys moroness is iconic embarassed

Don't mind that educated illiterate.
Even his Muslim brothers are ashame of his stupidity.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
my countrh is just folllow follow.....this is a sensitive issue and what i expect nigeria to do was to abstain frommthe vote as some other countries did....we have many isreali secret service here yet we are fighting them...what has Palestine contributed to our national development....jerusalem was isreal capital until the Arabs came to settle in it when the isrealis where taken away to babylon....well only war... i mean Armageddon can settle all this...
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by abduljabbar4(m): 3:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Originality007:

Lolz....You need history, Go and ask how your Islam was spread across the world. How how people were being beheaded, killed, raped, and forecfully converted to Islam. even go and ask how usman danfodio bring Islam to Nigeria. next time use use head b4 u type

shut up Islam was in Hausa land hundreds of years before the birth of danfodio. Who named queen Amina (someone that existed 200 years before Danfodio)? Is Amina a hausa name? He only reformed it and took it to other parts of Nigeria. Stop forming history here
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by abduljabbar4(m): 3:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
dieBYfire:

Then how did he end? You can't fight God's people and remain alive to tell the story nah.
Very soon over 100countries will transfer their embassies to Jeruselem and the Arab world won't do poo! Else the full Arab world will go extinct !

So you are now saying that his 1 death is enough justice for the 6 million+ jews that he killed?

I also wonder where the 100 countries will come from when majority of the world has shown its stance?

I think christmas chicken is beginning to ruin your sensescheesy
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by BeansAndBread(m): 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Originality007:

Lolz....You need history, Go and ask how your Islam was spread across the world. How how people were being beheaded, killed, raped, and forecfully converted to Islam. even go and ask how usman danfodio bring Islam to Nigeria. next time use use head b4 u type
Lol, Muslims didn't do that. They actually conquered territories but didn't enforce Islam. Uthman Dan Fodio didn't bring Islam to Nigeria, Islam existed 100s of years before he was born
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Solorrman(m): 11:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
ycmdng:

why do u have to make any argument a religion matter? call him anything you care to, that's your opinion and i still have right to have mine. So park well with your pissful religion. Jesus is Lord.
jesus can never ever be god because i dare u to tell me where in the bible that jesus said "i am god" ? There is nowhere this words can be found,u only put it on him,because nobody can kill a God,nobody can degrade a god and no god would get tied in creating the world,all God would do is a command that so so and so be and its in existance,God is above being coming out of a woman vagina,God must never pray to other God and God never tell u to wear mini skirt in the name of western educated.
Re: BREAKING: Guatemala To Move Embassy To Jerusalem by Solorrman(m): 11:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
ycmdng:

why do u have to make any argument a religion matter? call him anything you care to, that's your opinion and i still have right to have mine. So park well with your pissful religion. Jesus is Lord.
jesus can never ever be god because i dare u to tell me where in the bible that jesus said "i am god" ? There is nowhere this words can be found,u only put it on him,because nobody can kill a God,nobody can degrade a god and no god would get tied in creating the world,all God would do is a command that so so and so be and its in existance,God is above being coming out of a woman vagina,God must never pray to other God and God never tell u to wear mini skirt in the name of western educated and also never once directed u people in the bible to go to church on sunday likewise he said women must keep quet in the worship dorm,they could only talk if they ask their husband for permission .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Dying By The Dozens Every Day" - Ukraine Losses Climb - BBC / Judge Orders Trump To Take Back Fired Journalist / BA Plane U-turns From Tel Aviv After Flights Are Suspended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.