Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas (7973 Views)

What Are Your Best Christmas Songs? / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / Evangelist Tackles A Man Who Wished Her Merry Xmas At An ATM Booth (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by fiftynaira(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2017
Hack the herald the angel signs.

Cc goldbim
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2017
ScienceWatch:
Thank you Bloodofthelamb. An awe inspiring MERRY CHRISTMAS TO you too. May the true GOD of the universe continue to bless you richly.

Bro my heart, i wish you the very best of season through CHRIST JESUS our LORD...

Remain blessed!

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Lastpharoah33: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Christmas tree... First noel, I love those
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Polskywolsky: 9:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by 3RNEST(m): 9:21am On Dec 25, 2017
Divay22:
Silent night

Meanwhile my Christmas house tongue
grin grin grin back in the days
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Dillusionist(m): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
Felix havidad.

Dillu.sionist /que.ensekzy.
Sin.z
Le.fulefu
Qu.eenfav
De.adrat
Captai.njeffry.
aww!!thanks baby. kiss
merry Xmas to us.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by BruncleZuma: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Bîtch Better Have My Money
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

aww!!thanks baby. kiss

merry Xmas to us.
See you in school deargrin.

I know what is on your mind, don't comma and kee me cheesy.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ToyinDipo(m): 9:24am On Dec 25, 2017
dominique:
When darkness is falling by Bonny M. In fact that's what's playing in my mind right now

Merry Christmas Nairalanders smiley
My favourite Christmas song smiley
Merry Christmas to my favourite Mod smiley
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Dillusionist(m): 9:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
See you in school deargrin.
I know what is on your mind, don't comma and kee me cheesy.
hahaha,,you this babe lipsrsealed

I will kee you next year tongue

welcome back..missed you like kilodecry
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahaha,,you this babe lipsrsealed

I will kee you next year tongue

welcome back..missed you like kilodecry
My dear Na addiction, I cannot come and go and kee myself Na. See boredom Na en I rush Na kilode go open new one.. Sinz don win. I wee not deactivate again, I promish. cheesy.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ola12(m): 9:33am On Dec 25, 2017
Divay22:
Silent night

Meanwhile my Christmas house tongue
B lyk shrine tongue
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Dillusionist(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
My dear Na addiction, I cannot come and go and kee myself Na. See boredom Na en I rush Na kilode go open new one.. Sinz don win. I wee not deactivate again, I promish. cheesy.

angry always promise and fail..it must end this year cheesy

how's the Xmas celebration in your side.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by wi5dom(m): 9:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Edopesin:
Merry Christmas To Ma Peeps Lionessza Airfore1 Wi5dom Draei Nwaamaikpe Mynd44 Safarigirl Lefulefu And Everyother Moniker I Forgot To Mention

My Xmas Song- Letterman By Wizkhalifa grin

Thanks bro...compliment of the season.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

angry always promise and fail..it must end this year cheesy

how's the Xmas celebration in your side.
Harmattan just hit us this morning like its no man's business, I don dry like okporoko, we go travel next week sha grin. I am not in a rush to see my village people when I've really complained about them this year cheesy.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Dillusionist(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
Harmattan just hit us this morning like its no man's business, I don dry like okporoko, we go travel next week sha grin. I am not in a rush to see my village people when I've really complained about them this year cheesy.
saw the pics on your whatsapp status cheesy

babe you no just well..

safe trip!!

hope there will be network to communicate with you angrygrin
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Dillusionist:

saw the pics on your whatsapp status cheesy

babe you no just well..

safe trip!!

hope there will be network to communicate with you angrygrin
No network o, I wee climb mountain or tree cheesy..

We wee not stay for long, I'm missing hostel, can't wait to go back school biko.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Dillusionist(m): 9:43am On Dec 25, 2017
Purebeerry:
No network o, I wee climb mountain or tree cheesy..

We wee not stay for long, I'm missing hostel, can't wait to go back school biko.
grin wear parachute whilst on that,,

iyaff no money to buy super glue to gum bones biko..cheesy..

I don't even miss school a bit..so much stress in there cry
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by whyteone: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Samsimple:
Merry christmas to my fellow nairalanders scienceWatch, hopefullandlord bloodofthelamb felixomor fleewpeed johnydon22 analice107 mynd44 lalasticlala... Infact all nairalanders merry christmas...
My favorite xmas song :
1. boney M version of felix navidad
2. White christmas
3. Boney M_mary boy child

wish and share
Christmas carol:NOEL(remix)

No fuel,No fuel
Born is the King of Israel.

Ho ho ho!
Merry Christmas,Nigeria.

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Oluwaseyi00(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Xmas to Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44, explorers and all those contributing to the growth of this forum.

#silent night
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by vivie01(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to my good friends in Jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah the comedian, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby mama the mama, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una queue up dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one wey too big there o grin

My favorite Xmas song is this:

God Rest you merry gentlemen, let nothing you dismay
Remember Christ our saviour was born on Christmas day
To save us all from Satan's power when we were gone astray
Oh tidings of comfort and joy (Comfort and joy)
Good tidings of co-m-fort and joy!

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ScienceWatch: 9:56am On Dec 25, 2017
whyteone:
Christmas carol:NOEL(remix)

No fuel,No fuel
Born is the King of Israel.

Ho ho ho!
Merry Christmas,Nigeria.
Thanks bro.
May the spirit of the creator God bless you and the family.
I only have one favourite for festive season.
Snoop Dog - Drop it like it's hot.
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Lorbar(f): 9:58am On Dec 25, 2017
vivie01:
Merry Christmas to my good friends in jokes, Gaming, Forum Games and Investment (NSEMPA) sections that has made my coming to NL in 2017 worthwhile.

My special yuletide greetings goes to: Orgzeyn my one and only Presido, Shervydman my man, Holuu my boy cheesy, Alexanderbells2 my very special friend and pen pal cool, Uyiii -Oga basketmouth, MrWondah, DopeBoss, Shaybebaby, Elantraceey, Lorbar, Gucciqueen38 my good friend, okikiosibodu, Hozier, obinoscopy, 9jajoseph, Sherifastro, collinz2, Rick9, Currentprice (a jolly good fellow), Freddyjimoh, gsogbu, josephjnr, scatterscatter, immaculatequeen(long time?) and all of you that either bashed me or complimented my mentions. grin

You guys rocks! You guys are the best!! I wish you all the good things and blessings that comes with this season!!! cool

Abeg make una dey pick your gifts from the picture below, I've brought Baba Keresi to your doorsteps with lots of gifts grin , Shervy no take the one wey too big there o grin
Thanks sweet kiss I wish you all the goodies that comes with the yuletide season.

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by groovie(m): 9:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas Guys.

Christmas lights- Coldplay
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by lordm(m): 10:04am On Dec 25, 2017
Merry Christmas to my one and only crush. LadyF wink
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ScienceWatch: 10:05am On Dec 25, 2017
A heartfelt MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy NEW YEAR to all the hard working moderators here.

Without them I would not have been here. True true!!
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Cool83(m): 10:07am On Dec 25, 2017
Data seller 08035866053: The Twelve Days of Christmas
On the first day of Christmas my true love sent to me: A Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the second day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the third day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the fourth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the ninth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the tenth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the eleventh day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 11 Pipers Piping 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree
On the twelfth day of Christmas my true love sent to me: 12 Drummers Drumming 11 Pipers Piping 10 Lords a Leaping 9 Ladies Dancing 8 Maids a Milking 7 Swans a Swimming 6 Geese a Laying 5 Golden Rings 4 Calling Birds 3 French Hens 2 Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Dec 25, 2017
3RNEST:

grin grin grin back in the days
Which back in the days undecided

I slept there till this morning cheesy cheesy
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Divay22(f): 10:12am On Dec 25, 2017
ola12:

B lyk shrine tongue
What do you know

All this ID generation self angry grin grin grin
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2017
Mary did you know by Pentatonix...My best ever!
wishing Mynd44 and co. a Merry Xmas
Re: Share Your Favorite Christmas Songs As You Wish A Nairalander Merry Xmas by ScienceWatch: 10:26am On Dec 25, 2017
Samsimple:
Merry christmas to my fellow nairalanders scienceWatch, hopefullandlord bloodofthelamb felixomor fleewpeed johnydon22 analice107 mynd44 lalasticlala... Infact all nairalanders merry christmas...
My favorite xmas song :
1. boney M version of felix navidad
2. White christmas
3. Boney M_mary boy child

wish and share
MERRY Christmas to you too. Thanks.
Remember not to drink and drive.

Should Women Become Pastors / God knows I love Frank / The Great Debate- Is God Alive?..atheism Vs Religion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51