Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert (35952 Views)

Why Wike Stopped Wizkid's Concert In Port-harcourt From Liberation Stadium / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / “FIA”: Davido Shades Caroline Danjuma & Police In New Song: "Save Your Drama" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by ipafricaStaff(m): 7:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Sometimes vicious fans can't tell when two celebrities are fighting, its almost always publicity stunt but regardless, I think next year is going to be a wonderful year of Wizkid and Davido as they settle their differences and play together on stage.

Both of them have now squashed their beef. Yesterday, Sunday, December 24, 2017, the singer held his homecoming concert tagged ‘Wizkid: The Concert’. In what has taken many fans by surprise, Wizkid has reconciled with Davido onstage.

The star singers have been at war all through 2017, with the beef between both stars dividing fans of both singers. At some stage, Wizkid clowned Davido, indirectly calling him a frog. But that is no more. Wizkid and Davido have squashed their beef. On Sunday, December 24, 2017, the singer held his homecoming concert tagged ‘Wizkid: The Concert’.

The singer brought Davido onstage, where they both performed to OBO’s hit single ‘FIA’, and shared a hug, effectively ending the beef.

cc; Lalasticlala

Watch Video Below:

See More At: https://ipubliciseafrica.com/2017/12/25/davido-reconcile-wizkid-perform-together-wizkid-concert/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsVGl5gUh28

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by femzy(m): 7:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Frontal page

1 Like

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by princechurchill(m): 7:41am On Dec 25, 2017
So our juju don spoil chai

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by daneni1(m): 7:48am On Dec 25, 2017
That no go stop some peeps from comparing and contrasting as if say na exam dem dey do

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Elesu: 7:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Were they enemies before?
Meanwhile

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by ebujany(m): 7:50am On Dec 25, 2017
And so?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by buygala(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
They end beef today, start pork tomorrow, and continue chicken the next day.. sad

Their meat.... Their business undecided

121 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Judolisco(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Dem no get beef b4 now

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Samirana360(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
gud.....mind maturity

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by bola565: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Shey dem dey fight b4 nii #publicstunt

1 Like

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by TVTKOKO(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
The media media made it look so.. There was no fight before

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by romeoetin(m): 7:51am On Dec 25, 2017
When you realize all the beef this year was all for show

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Divay22(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
It was all showbiz.
I'm happy for them... Oya fans goan die tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by shadrach77: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
I'm sure the make-up was initiated by Davido. Davido has always seen Wizkid as a friend. People forget Davido was in Wizkid's PAKURUMO video.

Wizkid has always been the one with the superiority complex but with his career dwindling, he now realises he needs Davido more. Such is life! tongue embarassed

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by NickiSlay(f): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
These two are like Tom & Jerry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Samsimple(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Dem no quarrel na just part of the storyline like wwe .. Ehn ehn I don fall inside isiewu baby girl follow me maya maya oohh , wizkid this your maya maya na hit

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by godwinkessi: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Were they quarreling before?
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by thoollz: 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Una wey wan kill unasef on top their matter, your account don fat? This nonsense has to end with 2017. Politicians, artists etc will always reconcile, while their 'fans' remain in abject poverty arguing who's better. Messi and Ronaldo's fans you are not left out.

Davido is becoming more matured though. First with Momodu, then Wizzy. That's positivity.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by akeentech(m): 7:52am On Dec 25, 2017
Witch kid and DVD are making their money so also the bloggers but you guys...

7 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Oblitz(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Good for them
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by sisisioge: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Ohhhhh my goodness! I love these dudes mehn! tongue tongue
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Harmored(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
PharmAlfred:
Nairalanders can now bow their heads in shame. Next year they will come here again to take sides. Every time you want to type that rubbish again, remember you 've no stakes in their lives and projects.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by dahunsy(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# they can only feast on jobless n myopic minds before naa#.....all na hustle for the boys oo

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by CuddleBear(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Bossontop(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
grin cheesy
Breaking news from d village...emergency meeting called up by d village pipo to investigate dis development....
LOL

8 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Harmored(m): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Tattooboy:
Who cares?

I was given a live chicken this morning by my landlady, but I can't even hold it. Please wat do i do?

Leave the animal alone you don't deserve it

14 Likes

Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by Tattooboy: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
Who cares?

I was given a live chicken this morning by my landlady, but I can't even hold it. Please wat do i do?
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by bastien: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
So? Them tell you say them dey quarrel before?
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by phranklyn92(m): 7:54am On Dec 25, 2017
Great grin. I've been waiting for this to happen, now we can expect a collabo from the two of them grin grin
Re: Davido Reconciles With Wizkid, As They Perform FIA Together At Wizkid Concert by danemenike: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2017
smiles

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Avala Saidat Balogun Rocks Off Shoulder Dress / P'square Pictured Together In Rotterdam After Performing / Kemi Olunloyo Pictured With Rihanna At The MMVA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.